Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 132 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2630
Like Tree1806Likes

Thread: Civic X Owners & Fan Club

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/


    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7


    Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map



    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch


    USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

    Rules of the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.





    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  2. #1821
    PakWheeler Follow
    rameez1123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pesh01 View Post
    Dear Rameez, you have to live with it if you don't have connections, i booked mine (turbo) on 28 july from Honda classic isloo...delivery shown is 30 Nov,16. Remember delivery period is 3-4 months and it will remain so for at least one year. This is Pakland people have money to show off...and these kind of people are ready to pay premium. My dear brother,chill....wait for your time.
    All i wanna know brother is , when i booked the car, the delivery time was already 3 months. if they plan on giving me the car in march , thats around 6 months !!!

  3. #1822
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,659
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
    Some insane questions:
    1- does turbo works on reverse gear?
    2- key is my pocket and car is started, how far it can go if someone takes it. Will it stop after sometime / distance and if yes what will be the impact on cvt gear box?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't answer the 1st question.

    However about the second, I think i read somewhere probably in the Owner's manual that without the key in the car it will shut the engine off after 30 minutes. The impact on gear box wont be damaging much like in D its moving forward and engine cuts off then no major harm will occur. For gearbox to get damaged it has to change into P during motion or enter R while going forward or vice versa.

    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

  4. #1823
    PakWheeler Follow
    pesh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rameez1123 View Post
    All i wanna know brother is , when i booked the car, the delivery time was already 3 months. if they plan on giving me the car in march , thats around 6 months !!!
    Just chill it is 3-4 months provided they don"t face any parts issue......

  5. #1824
    PakWheeler Follow
    jklodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    41
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Time for 1.8 delivery is now almost 5 months. You may like to make some noise at dealer as cars booked in july are being delivered by nov.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #1825
    PakWheeler Follow
    sashah666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys Honda dealerships are NOT booking cars on people's names from Atlas. They're booking them on their own dealership name because the want to make maximum on the own and if a prospective customer wants a car on own, he gets it in a day or two or right there and then which means they have cars for sale but only for own. This is an inside story and I cannot take the name of the person who had told me. Be rest assured this is 100% true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -

  7. #1826
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    5,002
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Can't answer the 1st question.

    However about the second, I think i read somewhere probably in the Owner's manual that without the key in the car it will shut the engine off after 30 minutes. The impact on gear box wont be damaging much like in D its moving forward and engine cuts off then no major harm will occur. For gearbox to get damaged it has to change into P during motion or enter R while going forward or vice versa.

    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
    vezel changes to P if car shuts at slow speed. Or even if you open driver door at less then 10km/h

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

  8. #1827
    PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan0001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rameez1123 View Post
    All i wanna know brother is , when i booked the car, the delivery time was already 3 months. if they plan on giving me the car in march , thats around 6 months !!!
    It seems you have been used up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1828
    PakWheeler Follow
    sashah666's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    3
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rameez1123 View Post
    All i wanna know brother is , when i booked the car, the delivery time was already 3 months. if they plan on giving me the car in march , thats around 6 months !!!
    Go to the dealership, make a scene and see what comes of it. If you can afford to, ask them for money back and see where that goes. Someone I know went in there guns blazing (figuratively) and got their car.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -

  10. #1829
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    All 10th Generation Civic sold in North America accounting 350,000 cars [Sedan and Coupe] have been recalled for "Electronic Parking Brake Failure".


    According to official statement by Honda , the vehicle stability control unit “may prevent application of the EPB [Electronic Parking Brake] when it is applied immediately after turning the vehicle ignition off. Without the EPB properly engaged and the vehicle in Park, the Civic could roll away, causing injury". Recall will be fixed by ECU software update.


    No such report or complaint has yet surfaced from Asian market. I think all Civic owners must keep an eye on their cars and make sure they double check about Electronic Parking Brake being engaged after the ignition is tuned off. If they feel or see any abnormality, they should immediately contact local Honda dealership.





    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2016 honda civic electronic parking brake
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  11. #1830
    PakWheeler Follow
    AK471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hmm.... Has not happened at all so far..... I suppose if the EPB light is on, all is OK... And one does check that light for surety's sake, whenever applying the EPB....

    Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

  12. #1831
    PakWheeler Follow
    pesh01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    93
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Dear Faisal, how was the performance of yoko tyres in terms of cornering,griping etc in hilly areas?

  13. #1832
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    In some reported cases.. it remained ON.. but turned off after 15 seconds.. means driver might be out of the car by then and EPB will disengage..

    Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
    Hmm.... Has not happened at all so far..... I suppose if the EPB light is on, all is OK... And one does check that light for surety's sake, whenever applying the EPB....

    Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app


    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  14. #1833
    PakWheeler Follow
    itsgumbys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    706
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    In some reported cases.. it remained ON.. but turned off after 15 seconds.. means driver might be out of the car by then and EPB will disengage..





    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Hello,
    Is there any single instance of recall in Pakistan ever since ?
    -

  15. #1834
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    589
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    All 10th Generation Civic sold in North America accounting 350,000 cars [Sedan and Coupe] have been recalled for "Electronic Parking Brake Failure".


    According to official statement by Honda , the vehicle stability control unit “may prevent application of the EPB [Electronic Parking Brake] when it is applied immediately after turning the vehicle ignition off. Without the EPB properly engaged and the vehicle in Park, the Civic could roll away, causing injury". Recall will be fixed by ECU software update.


    No such report or complaint has yet surfaced from Asian market. I think all Civic owners must keep an eye on their cars and make sure they double check about Electronic Parking Brake being engaged after the ignition is tuned off. If they feel or see any abnormality, they should immediately contact local Honda dealership.





    Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2016 honda civic electronic parking brake
    That's a major news item and big blow to Honda's reputation in USA. As seen in Samsung case, Note 7 disaster totally changed people's perception of Samsung brand and next time they'll be careful to buy any Samsung product. Although this recall reason is not as 'explosive' as that of Note 7, it is still a recall of 350,000 cars, which is a huge number in itself (to keep things in perspective, Honda Atlas sold around 7,000 Civics last year in Pakistan).

    Given Honda Atlas performance so far in this Civic launch, I don't think the car will be recalled here even when the same issue is present in locally assembled cars as well. People have to be careful about that themselves. I suggest to include this issue in the Original post so that everyone is aware.

  16. #1835
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Recalls are normal.. it will not effect the sales figures. I will link my blog on the subject in the opening post.

    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by khurem View Post
    That's a major news item and big blow to Honda's reputation in USA. As seen in Samsung case, Note 7 disaster totally changed people's perception of Samsung brand and next time they'll be careful to buy any Samsung product. Although this recall reason is not as 'explosive' as that of Note 7, it is still a recall of 350,000 cars, which is a huge number in itself (to keep things in perspective, Honda Atlas sold around 7,000 Civics last year in Pakistan).

    Given Honda Atlas performance so far in this Civic launch, I don't think the car will be recalled here even when the same issue is present in locally assembled cars as well. People have to be careful about that themselves. I suggest to include this issue in the Original post so that everyone is aware.


    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  17. #1836
    PakWheeler Follow
    aliasad39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi,which is the best dealer in karachi to book a civic?

    Secondly,is it true that oriel is being delivered in April 2017 now?

  18. #1837
    PakWheeler Follow
    adanali12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just don't book one from Honda Shahrah-e-Faisal.... booked I-VTEC from them through bank they promised a before Ashoora delivery and here I am still waiting, called them today and they said that it will ship from Lahore on Monday. And yes Oriel delivery is in and around March-April if you book one now (according to the Car Delivery portal) However bare in mind those are max figures and delivery should be before the dates given by the portal.... For reference those who booked their Oriels in the end of last month are getting delivery estimates by portal for around End of February while dealers got them to book the car on the promise of a January delivery.... So whatever the case may be don't believe the stuff your dealer tells you....

  19. #1838
    PakWheeler Follow
    ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    824
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jklodhi View Post
    Time for 1.8 delivery is now almost 5 months. You may like to make some noise at dealer as cars booked in july are being delivered by nov.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Yep, even my uncle who has family terms with atlas is getting his oriel after 4 months.

  20. #1839
    PakWheeler Follow
    khurem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    37
    Posts
    589
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Yes, if Oriel is booked now, its delivery date is April 2017. So waiting time is now 6 months. Imagine the millions Honda Atlas is making on these booking by earning on interest alone. Isn't there a rule under which car assemblers have to pay interest to customers on their booking amount if the waiting period is above 3 months?

  21. #1840
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 132 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •