842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic X Owners & Fan Club

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - GyY0sQ7

Please help us build HOBC Pumps database here https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...ailability-map

Civic X Owners & Fan Club - 2102388 orig
    General Civic X discussion including "QUALITY, FIT & FINISH ISSUES" as well as general comparison of the car will take place here on this thread > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...akistan-launch

USDM Full User Manual > http://docdro.id/iFqG7hJ
    [we will upload when PKDM is available. Please help us get one]
    USDM Quick Start Guide > http://docdro.id/ypgsie9

Rules of the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pesh01 View Post
    Dear Faisal, how was the performance of yoko tyres in terms of cornering,griping etc in hilly areas?
    Sir jee..... BUTTER..... Desi ghee! 😉

The car is sucked down to the road, like if you put your palm by the end pipe of a running vacuum machine..... 😉😙

Honestly.... DB Advan in 225/55/16 profile is one darn pleasure to use, indeed..

If I had a dash cam in cabin, it would have proved to you the maneouvering/cornering wonder this car with these tyres was capable of.... 👍 👍 👍

Sent from my SM-J710F using PW Forums mobile app
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
    Sir jee..... BUTTER..... Desi ghee! 

The car is sucked down to the road, like if you put your palm by the end pipe of a running vacuum machine..... 

Honestly.... DB Advan in 225/55/16 profile is one darn pleasure to use, indeed..

If I had a dash cam in cabin, it would have proved to you the maneouvering/cornering wonder this car with these tyres was capable of....   

Thanks...what about softness i mean it isn't too hard tyres i guess?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir jee..... BUTTER..... Desi ghee! 

The car is sucked down to the road, like if you put your palm by the end pipe of a running vacuum machine..... 

If I had a dash cam in cabin, it would have proved to you the maneouvering/cornering wonder this car with these tyres was capable of....   

Nah man! Tyre's have nothing do with that.

It's that shark fin thing you put on the roof is doing all the magic.

I'm gonna put two of those things on my x, whenever i get one.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Respected fellows,
    I am looking for a comparison from some one who have both Grande and new civic oriel and have a first hand driving experience of both.

I need a honest and unbiased review of following areas.

Fuel consumption
    Quality and finishing
    Driving experience
    Features
    Cabin noises/ rattling
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mian_jee View Post
    Nah man! Tyre's have nothing do with that.

It's that shark fin thing you put on the roof is doing all the magic.

I'm gonna put two of those things on my x, whenever i get one.
    Hahahahahahaha...... Well.......with a shark fin already mounted, I guess you're tempting me to put a Rhino horn by bonnet end to get few more horses and maneuvering... 😂

Pesh bro.... Shaske mat lagao....bus Advan lagwao.....
    😉 😂

You can't find softer tyre, really.

Even suspension wasn't found hard at all....

" Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    Respected fellows,
    I am looking for a comparison from some one who have both Grande and new civic oriel and have a first hand driving experience of both.

I need a honest and unbiased review of following areas.

Fuel consumption
    Quality and finishing
    Driving experience
    Features
    Cabin noises/ rattling
    Sold 15 Grande @7000 Kms and took the Civic Turbo.... No comparison.... In almost any aspect.... Yes.... Don't even find the suspension any significantly better on Grande.... And seating comfort for my taste is perfect with Civic X.

Sadly can't comment on the Oriel.... I think it would boil down to looks only, where X certainly is better.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sold 15 Grande @7000 Kms and took the Civic Turbo.... No comparison.... In almost any aspect.... Yes.... Don't even find the suspension any significantly better on Grande.... And seating comfort for my taste is perfect with Civic X.

Sadly can't comment on the Oriel.... I think it would boil down to looks only, where X certainly is better.

I don't understand why people even compare the two. There is a difference of over 6 lac in their price. If civic turbo is still not better in every aspect than grande, even with such a huge price difference, then it should be a real point of concern. Yes, civic turbo is a more expensive and better car.

Also you would see people racing grande with civic turbo. Why does a grande owner with 136hp even attempt such a stunt? And why does a 174 hp civic turbo owner prove that his car is mightier than the corolla? It is a fact, no need to prove it.

Civic turbo has no comparison with either grande or civic 1.8 oriel.

Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Both belong to the category of compact sedan hence they are compared price is part of comparison.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Khurram26 View Post
    I don't understand why people even compare the two. There is a difference of over 6 lac in their price. If civic turbo is still not better in every aspect than grande, even with such a huge price difference, then it should be a real point of concern. Yes, civic turbo is a more expensive and better car.

Also you would see people racing grande with civic turbo. Why does a grande owner with 136hp even attempt such a stunt? And why does a 174 hp civic turbo owner prove that his car is mightier than the corolla? It is a fact, no need to prove it.

Yes.... I agree..... Actually OP had posted for Comparison between Oriel and Grande..... And they CAN be compared, reason why I stated in my last lines, that since other features of Oriel and Grande wrt engine output are almost comparable, the choice would basically boil down to looks only, where Grande now is rather boring...

Rest... I agree with you... Turbo is a class for itself.... Yet category wise they still can be compared to some extent, price factor disregarded.....

Humbly.... My dream for next gen Civic is a 1.8 Turbo... 👍👍👍

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, i am looking for comparision between Oriel and Grande. I need to make a choice between the 2.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes.... I agree..... Actually OP had posted for Comparison between Oriel and Grande..... And they CAN be compared, reason why I stated in my last lines, that since other features of Oriel and Grande wrt engine output are almost comparable, the choice would basically boil down to looks only, where Grande now is rather boring...

Rest... I agree with you... Turbo is a class for itself.... Yet category wise they still can be compared to some extent, price factor disregarded.....

Humbly.... My dream for next gen Civic is a 1.8 Turbo... 

Apart from Turbo factor nothing extra ordinary in 3 Million car compared to Oriel.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Apart from Turbo factor nothing extra ordinary in 3 Million car compared to Oriel.
    Lol!

Oriel at around 2.7 or 2.65 Mils is still not quite a 1 mil segment, is it? 😉

The effective on-road difference may be less than 300K's or around.... Considering a whole different engine platform, it alone is worth the extra mile budget... Leave alone extras like rear entertainment, remote start, etc.

OH.... Did we forget the paddle shifters?

Anyone having tried Turbo in manual mode, knows he has nothing to look back unto... Next stop is Audi A4 1.8 TFSI, which is still 4 BHP's shorter... And double the cost 😉

R18 days over IMHO......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol!

Oriel at around 2.7 or 2.65 Mils is still not quite a 1 mil segment, is it? 

The effective on-road difference may be less than 300K's or around.... Considering a whole different engine platform, it alone is worth the extra mile budget... Leave alone extras like rear entertainment, remote start, etc.

OH.... Did we forget the paddle shifters?

Anyone having tried Turbo in manual mode, knows he has nothing to look back unto... Next stop is Audi A4 1.8 TFSI, which is still 4 BHP's shorter... And double the cost 

R18 days over IMHO......

1.5 T is the best buy ever! Having said so lets move on to the topic oriel vs Grande ��
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, i am looking for comparision between Oriel and Grande. I need to make a choice between the 2.
    I think it would be best for you to drive or take a ride in both (a few of your friends would definitely have either) and then choose for yourself.

Grande and 1.8 oriel both have almost identical power numbers, and similar transmission. So there's not any significant difference in responsiveness. You should also expect similar fuel economy numbers from both.

Both are quiet and comfortable, civic being slightly more sharp in cornering due to its independent rear suspension. Grande is a tad softer on the bumps.

Civic is the latest thing, still in the introduction stage and therefore draws attention. Two years into production, Corolla is way past that stage now.

A practical significant difference between the two is in the seating. Grande has a higher seating position in all seats and the rear legroom is very accommodating. Civic has low seating for all, specially the rear passengers. Ingress and egress is not as convenient as in grande.

There's also a hump in the rear floor that somewhat tightens the space.

Anyway, since there is not any outstanding difference between either the features or the technology of both cars, it's ultimately your personal choice. Think, evaluate your options and take a decision. It's a win win either way.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think it would be best for you to drive or take a ride in both (a few of your friends would definitely have either) and then choose for yourself.

Grande and 1.8 oriel both have almost identical power numbers, and similar transmission. So there's not any significant difference in responsiveness. You should also expect similar fuel economy numbers from both.

Both are quiet and comfortable, civic being slightly more sharp in cornering due to its independent rear suspension. Grande is a tad softer on the bumps.

Civic is the latest thing, still in the introduction stage and therefore draws attention. Two years into production, Corolla is way past that stage now.

A practical significant difference between the two is in the seating. Grande has a higher seating position in all seats and the rear legroom is very accommodating. Civic has low seating for all, specially the rear passengers. Ingress and egress is not as convenient as in grande.

There's also a hump in the rear floor that somewhat tightens the space.

Anyway, since there is not any outstanding difference between either the features or the technology of both cars, it's ultimately your personal choice. Think, evaluate your options and take a decision. It's a win win either way.
    Excellent feedback!

I recently sold 2015 Grande (without immobilizer one) nd now looking for either facelifted Grande or oriel. It seems oriel would be a good upgrade as hv already driven Grande.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rameez1123 View Post
    Guys,
    So there is something fishy going on at the dealerships. Booked Oriel variant last month and the dealership honda shahrah-e-faisal) quoted me the delivery time to be January, mid or end. But when i checked it on the portal provided by Honda Atlas, it says 31-March Latest.
    Dealership is still sure that they will deliver the car in January. However i dont trust them.
    How to deal with this situation?
    Any kind of suggestions would be greatly valued.
    thanks in advance.
    You have exactly in my situation....but what i assume is that online delivery status is not much specific....Honda has kept itself on safe side mentioning that the car would be delivered "LATEST" by 31st March....so relax..your car would be delivered till Jan end....its so early to worry about.......let the Jan 2017 come....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Excellent feedback!

I recently sold 2015 Grande (without immobilizer one) nd now looking for either facelifted Grande or oriel. It seems oriel would be a good upgrade as hv already driven Grande.
    I have Grande with immobilizer and all. Pretty decent options, and therefore a much improved driving experience, specially over the previous grande.

However the facelift is a distant story yet, and in my personal opinion, even the facelift corolla does not match the overly aggressive looks of the Civic. I will go to the extent of saying that the present corolla is maybe bolder than the upcoming facelift version, which looks neater and more docile.

In the absence of any facelift version at the moment, and consideing that you've already driven a grande for some time, Civic seems an obvious choice, if the price difference isn't a deciding factor.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have Grande with immobilizer and all. Pretty decent options, and therefore a much improved driving experience, specially over the previous grande.

However the facelift is a distant story yet, and in my personal opinion, even the facelift corolla does not match the overly aggressive looks of the Civic. I will go to the extent of saying that the present corolla is maybe bolder than the upcoming facelift version, which looks neater and more docile.

In the absence of any facelift version at the moment, and consideing that you've already driven a grande for some time, Civic seems an obvious choice, if the price difference isn't a deciding factor.

True! So any plans of moving on to new civic? ☺
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I need some assistance guys. What is the best tyre size with a 17 inch rim for the new Civic.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahirwajeeh View Post
    I need some assistance guys. What is the best tyre size with a 17 inch rim for the new Civic.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    215/50-17
    And that is the oem size for Civic X elsewhere with 17 rims. Overall dia resembles 215/55-16. But if you are concerned about warranty and stuff, keep an oem sized set as a back up.

http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 128 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

User Tag List