Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Honda Civic 2000 Ferio/EK9 Parts

Salam everyone,
    I recently purchased a Honda Civic 2000 VTi, plans are to make it a daily driver but with a car show look. Currently I'm looking for aftermarket parts, I need Ferio double dinn dashboard (to install Tablet) and a coilover setup. But I'm new to the area (Rawalpindi/Islamabad) and have absolutely no idea of where to get what. I was hoping some fellow pakwheelers can help me. If not available locally I can also import, but where can I find reliable sellers or any specific websites. Please let me know!
    Dash looks like this: http://www.jdmjunkies.ch/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/P1050598-Kopie.jpg
    If I can get climate control working with it that would be great, but not necessary.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For Rawalpindi you can find the dash in Sultan ka khu. Rear bani. Murree road. You'll get all sorts of parts from there. Most jdm from a half cut or stolen cars. But they're in great condition. Negotiate the price a little and you're done with it.
    I dont personally think any ek parts needs to be imported because we have everything available over here.
    If not in the khu then ask for what you need in either baau mohalla near nankiyari bazar or Mithu dahata. (They have similar names if i am pronouncing them wrong.) Anyone can guide you to these places.
    If not, then visit either Hpr for import parts

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List