0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic Pickup Issue

BROTHERS WHAT WILL BE THE PRICE OF PUTTING KABLI INJECTORS IN CIVIC 2005 EXI.

CAR SEEMS TO LOOSE POWER AND TAKE TIME TO RESPOND TO SUDDEN ACCELERATOR PUSH(HESITATE TO RESPOND OR SORT OF JERKS) FUEL PUMP AND FILTER CHANGED.

INJECTORS WERE ONCE CLEANED WITH PETROL AND THAT GREATLY IMPROVED THE PERFORMANCE BUT PERMANENTLY.

any person in saddar or bahria area who can resolve this issue.

thanks

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Normally the Honda civic 2005 exi takes one or two seconds against quick acceleration if the accelerator pedal is depressed fully. If the respond time is found further delayed then it could be a due to low compression of engine with worn out piston rings. However, there are several reasons for this problem. You can check and clean the air filter, fuel filter, throttle body, spark plugs, ignition coils of spark plugs and injectors. Best method to clean the injectors is with ultrasonic machine. In Lahore the Magic motors have this machine and they charge Rs 2000 for this job. If problem is not solved then get it checked through scanner. If your car burns the engine oil and oil level drops every week then engine is very weak.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For Kabli injectors price please call on this number Ismail Bilal Gunj market 03004481098

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks bro i m in islamabad actually scanner shows no codes.fuel filter,fuel pump,plugs,throttle body all done multiple times but issues stays there and re appear after some time. the response gets perfect permanently when any of these work is done. injectors were cleaned with petrol few days ago and BOY it made my car like a rocket but only for few days......thinking about doing tappet..............car sorts die when pedal is pressed hard and ghoooo sound comes somewhere from air filter box and then later on the car goes fine

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the engine doesnt decrease the oil at all but usually give some smell from the exhaust just like petrol and exhaust is black

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get the computerised tuning done from Honda cost is 4500 maybe its tappet issue. Or tell them your issue and they can diagnose better..

Sent from my ONE E1001 using PW Forums mobile app
    Honda Civic VTI 2002

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shehbaz5959 View Post
    Thanks bro i m in islamabad actually scanner shows no codes.fuel filter,fuel pump,plugs,throttle body all done multiple times but issues stays there and re appear after some time. the response gets perfect permanently when any of these work is done. injectors were cleaned with petrol few days ago and BOY it made my car like a rocket but only for few days......thinking about doing tappet..............car sorts die when pedal is pressed hard and ghoooo sound comes somewhere from air filter box and then later on the car goes fine
    check if there is a vacuum leak around intake parts? Black silencer and petrol smell(running rich) also indicates vacuum leak
    @Xulfiqar can throw some light

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the engine doesnt decrease the oil at all but usually give some smell from the exhaust just like petrol and exhaust is black
    Petrol smell plus tar black exhaust means the car is running rich on fuel. This can explain ur hesitation during acceleration as well. Check ur fuel pump again for proper pressure, it's between 42-47 psi at 2000 rpm. Check both ur fuel filters. Check the tps setting for proper reading. Check spark plugs and coil resistance for proper coils. Lastly it can b bad injectors, pour a bottle of complete fuel system cleaner and c if the car improves. If not change injectors

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Maybe your coils / ignitor are weak. Try that.

Also did you get a new fuel pump or a kabuli one? Tell you mechanic to check if there fuel pressure at the intake manifold is up to par.

Hopefully your issue should be resolved. Do keep us posted as I am curious what it is.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not recently but i checked the fuel pressure with both kabli and new pump they were OK. recently i popped back in my CNG cylinder and tried to runu it on cng but the car take long time to bring its rpm back to 800 it stucks at 2000 but tightening the air intake areas has improved the pick on petrol

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

not recently but i checked the fuel pressure with both kabli and new pump they were OK. recently i popped back in my CNG cylinder and tried to runu it on cng but the car take long time to bring its rpm back to 800 it stucks at 2000 but tightening the air intake areas has improved the pick on petrol

after spending huge money on car pickup i finally changed the injectors as mechanics are still not sure what the issue is. this has improved the pickup but car is not weightless just like 2011 12 corolla or civics. pickup is slightly better but ghooo sound on sudden accelaration and mild jerk and hesitation is still there. may be all exi of same model have same peformance. the open pipe that is connected to sound box has been destroyed can this be the issue?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when the car is started everytime the rpm needle goes up all the way to 2500 and come back after some time. is it normal?coz in my mates civic same year auto the rpm hardly goes to 1.5 once the car is started and its pickup is what i want total weightless. also the pedal of my civic is bit stiff i believe it needs to be soft. throttle body and auto valve recently serviced and according to mechanic the iacv valve takes air does that has something to do with high rpm and pedal?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

when the car is started everytime the rpm needle goes up all the way to 2500 and come back after some time. is it normal?coz in my mates civic same year auto the rpm hardly goes to 1.5 once the car is started and its pickup is what i want total weightless. also the pedal of my civic is bit stiff i believe it needs to be soft. throttle body and auto valve recently serviced and according to mechanic the iacv valve takes air does that has something to do with high rpm and pedal?
    Your mechanic is saying correct. IACV (Idle Air Control Valve) is responsible for throttle adjustment electronically. Indication of faulty IACV is constant fluctuation of RPM while idling i.e. going up then down and repeat. You can also check IACV by tapping the back-end of any screw driver. If RPM fluctuates while tapping, the IACV needs replacement. Try to open and service IACV first. You can do that yourself too, plenty of resources available here on forum and online.

Black smoke can also mean faulty/ out of calibration MAP/ MAF sensor. Besides, if the car gets fine after injector service and then gets bad after awhile could possibly mean injector acting up.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

went to mechanic after test drive he changed MAP sensor first and then i asked him to change injectors as well which he did. car got a lot better in terms of pickup. now my other issue. on cold start rpm stays at 2500 unless car is moved and the accel pedal at cold start is hard. after the car temp comes to normal throttle pedal is soft a bit but still feels as if someone is holding it from other end. at every warm start the rpm takes a tour to 2500 is that normal coz in my mates civic of same year the rpm goes to 1500 max at warm start and o boy its pick is awsome total weaightless car(auto trans). also when i turn the sterring wheel to left or right while driving and my foot is off the accel pedal rpm drops to nearly 300 and then come back to 800 which is its idle rpm......everything right?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can hard pedal which i believe is due to iacv cause bad pickup?also the timing belt of my car is making noise can this cause bad pickup?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

May i knw for how much u got the injectors and map sensor for and from whre?
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    May i knw for how much u got the injectors and map sensor for and from whre?
    went to mechanic ibrahim in gulraiz thru a reference and he charged me 1500 for both only for reference. else they are easily 2000 rs . well back to iacv does it effect the pickup of the car?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

went to mechanic ibrahim in gulraiz thru a reference and he charged me 1500 for both only for reference. else they are easily 2000 rs . well back to iacv does it effect the pickup of the car?
    U got all 4 injectors and map sensor for 1500? Well thats cheap. Mind helping me out aswell with ur reference? My car is losing power dnt knw wats wrong with it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    U got all 4 injectors and map sensor for 1500? Well thats cheap. Mind helping me out aswell with ur reference? My car is losing power dnt knw wats wrong with it
    well that guy was good named ibrahim on high court rd in gulraiz. he had one set which he gave it to me. same is the case with me my car is not as light weight as it should be injectors also changed but not a big differene it has made i m going to get it scanned as rpm of car fluctuates,sometimes burning smell from exhaust which is bkack as well.and car seems heavy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well that guy was good named ibrahim on high court rd in gulraiz. he had one set which he gave it to me. same is the case with me my car is not as light weight as it should be injectors also changed but not a big differene it has made i m going to get it scanned as rpm of car fluctuates,sometimes burning smell from exhaust which is bkack as well.and car seems heavy
    Well my car just has lag. No rpm fluctuation or smoke but thre is a lag. Its ok will check chaah sultan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List