0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic Pickup Issue

BROTHERS WHAT WILL BE THE PRICE OF PUTTING KABLI INJECTORS IN CIVIC 2005 EXI.

CAR SEEMS TO LOOSE POWER AND TAKE TIME TO RESPOND TO SUDDEN ACCELERATOR PUSH(HESITATE TO RESPOND OR SORT OF JERKS) FUEL PUMP AND FILTER CHANGED.

INJECTORS WERE ONCE CLEANED WITH PETROL AND THAT GREATLY IMPROVED THE PERFORMANCE BUT PERMANENTLY.

any person in saddar or bahria area who can resolve this issue.

thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    Well my car just has lag. No rpm fluctuation or smoke but thre is a lag. Its ok will check chaah sultan.
    what exactly would u call a lag. is it delayed response and heaviness on the car?just as if it is fully loaded?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shehbaz5959 View Post
    what exactly would u call a lag. is it delayed response and heaviness on the car?just as if it is fully loaded?
    Nopes the response is good and doesnt feel heavy but by lag i mean it takes jerks 2-3 jerks as if jhatke lag rahe hon. Thats only in the first gear its auto and aftr that its all normal but the jerk feeling is annoying dnt knw wat to do about that
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

went to mechanic after test drive he changed MAP sensor first and then i asked him to change injectors as well which he did. car got a lot better in terms of pickup. now my other issue. on cold start rpm stays at 2500 unless car is moved and the accel pedal at cold start is hard. after the car temp comes to normal throttle pedal is soft a bit but still feels as if someone is holding it from other end. at every warm start the rpm takes a tour to 2500 is that normal coz in my mates civic of same year the rpm goes to 1500 max at warm start and o boy its pick is awsome total weaightless car(auto trans). also when i turn the sterring wheel to left or right while driving and my foot is off the accel pedal rpm drops to nearly 300 and then come back to 800 which is its idle rpm......everything right?
    Seems that the throttle stop screw is disturbed. A slightly open throttle will make the idle unstable. Have you done throttle body service, which includes checking throttle closing, TPS calibration, cleaning, etc.
    You need to reset the ECU after such services. And it wil take some time to learn idling.

A dropping rpm is mostly due to bad/clogged IACV. It should spin nice and smooth.

A hard pedal could be due to binding cable or throttle plate. Make sure there is a little slack in the cable at the throttle body end.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adilfarid View Post
    Well my car just has lag. No rpm fluctuation or smoke but thre is a lag. Its ok will check chaah sultan.
    got it scanned and it gave iat error code so i got it cleaned and then changed the filter as well car is almost ok(drive one promatec of same year and on the same day).engine is noisy should i go for tappet adjustement?i m scared as i got them tightened a bit a year back and engine used to shut down every time i put my foot of the acccel pedal.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BROTHERS WHAT WILL BE THE PRICE OF PUTTING KABLI INJECTORS IN CIVIC 2005 EXI.

CAR SEEMS TO LOOSE POWER AND TAKE TIME TO RESPOND TO SUDDEN ACCELERATOR PUSH(HESITATE TO RESPOND OR SORT OF JERKS) FUEL PUMP AND FILTER CHANGED.

INJECTORS WERE ONCE CLEANED WITH PETROL AND THAT GREATLY IMPROVED THE PERFORMANCE BUT PERMANENTLY.

any person in saddar or bahria area who can resolve this issue.

thanks
    after wasting thousands on the pickup issue and delayed response i finally came out with a solution the issue was only with small piece of wire probly 2 cam piece of wire which any mechanic didnt cared to notice not even after opening that area of the engine area.the issue lied just here showed in the pic the wire was loosely connected so i inspected it and went to mechanic got it changed. car is back to life feel powerful and response time is up to mark. i m feeling so happy so guys better check this area if feeling same issue. however the rpm dropping and back to normal is still there which is still acceptable.Civic Pickup Issue -1721832

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If possible for u, contact fixmycar on facebook. He will help u out in all expects and is a home service. U call them and they come at ur place. I am attaching thre latest deal if u want to try it for peace of mind coz i tried it on saturday, n m very much satisfied by his approach and professional work Civic Pickup Issue - 77f6f36fc24871f289e74ee05f41cb24

Using 6xx series G4 :p
    Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List