0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Radiculs Error in New Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo 0 Meter

I have booked Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo model throw Sharha-e- Quaideen, Karachi on 6th June 2016 (first day of booking) and i get delivery in mid of October 2016 after many times reminder and paid full amount 3 months prior.

Strange thing is that when i get delivery of car Model 1.5 Turbo, there was mention of trunk 1.8 IVtec model while engine was 1.5. Turbo

And there was internal error (Traction control light was on) while meter was showing only 12 Kms. I have send back the car to dealer and representative guys talk with me very roudly and said its not our responsibility you have to contact direct company while car is under warrnaty.

After long debate they parked my new car in workshop and till now there is no any positive response that what is fault in car.

I have recorded video on that car that how wrong logo is imposed on new car and traction control error showing in new car and car is now parked in Honda Sharhaee Quaideen workshop and no one is responsible while car is in company warranty.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pwuser147947470441 View Post
    I have booked Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo model throw Sharha-e- Quaideen, Karachi on 6th June 2016 (first day of booking) and i get delivery in mid of October 2016 after many times reminder and paid full amount 3 months prior.

Strange thing is that when i get delivery of car Model 1.5 Turbo, there was mention of trunk 1.8 IVtec model while engine was 1.5. Turbo

And there was internal error (Traction control light was on) while meter was showing only 12 Kms. I have send back the car to dealer and representative guys talk with me very roudly and said its not our responsibility you have to contact direct company while car is under warrnaty.

After long debate they parked my new car in workshop and till now there is no any positive response that what is fault in car.

I have recorded video on that car that how wrong logo is imposed on new car and traction control error showing in new car and car is now parked in Honda Sharhaee Quaideen workshop and no one is responsible while car is in company warranty.
    Post the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So you got the car with wrong monogram. No big deal, get it changed. What is traction control light by the way?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is a big deal sir, how can it not be a big deal ? What kind of pathetic system are they running that they can't even get the badges right ?
    The men are back. @TGT.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think you should sue Atlast. Go to consumer court. Fight for your right. If I was you I would have sued Atlas

Sent from my HTC DesireSense
    let the freedom fly !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that's why i hate atlas😡
    one of our member get vte turbo now this
    really bad

Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
    ALONE
    BUT HAPPY

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You should have not even taken the car home from dealership.
    You should have refused to take the delivery of the car

Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atlas's signature move... you have beaten this story on PW blog

https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/custo...vic-vte-turbo/

It's an appalling error on quality control.. dealership accepted delivery from Atlas without noticing it and your only option will be warranty.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

can u post the video or pics of your car with 1.8 oriel badge and also for VSA light on. Wat was the name of the guy at the Quaideen showroom?
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shabbir.53 View Post
    So you got the car with wrong monogram. No big deal, get it changed. What is traction control light by the way?

Because of guys like you in the society we are at this stage of consumer support from the companies. Thats the reason we are still getting more than 3 decades old cars in Pakistan. Suzuki Ravi, Bolan, Mehran are examples of it. Companies treat consumers like junk, and on the other side consumers dont know their rights and even if they know there is very less chance of getting justice from the courts.

This is such a huge blunder done by Atlas Honda. They should check the car completely before it set off for the delivery. Just imagine if they are ignoring such noticeable thing how many blunders they have done underneath the hood and in the whole production line. How many acts of negligence would have done in the making. And yes we people are still taking it with pride. Never complains for the fault and if someday someone try to complain people like you begin to pull their legs. Such a shameful post done by you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliamjadx View Post
    Atlas's signature move... you have beaten this story on PW blog

https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/custo...vic-vte-turbo/

It's an appalling error on quality control.. dealership accepted delivery from Atlas without noticing it and your only option will be warranty.

this is perhaps thw most purposeless blog on pw. see title amd then read blog. experience only involved vte sticker lol...

now coming towards topic OPu could write email to atlas addressing ur issue and u MUST b highly rude to dealer ship nd call them every few hours to enquire bout ur car... Honda is just killing itself. + sue the dealer ship because at the end of the day its dealerships duty to ensure thst customer receives fine car after all u interacts with dealerships not atlas directly. Dealerships r face of atlas

Ece harkatain to suzuki ne bhi nae ki thi
    😂

Sent from my LG-LS980 using PW Forums mobile app
    What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chshahid2k View Post
    Because of guys like you in the society we are at this stage of consumer support from the companies. Thats the reason we are still getting more than 3 decades old cars in Pakistan. Suzuki Ravi, Bolan, Mehran are examples of it. Companies treat consumers like junk, and on the other side consumers dont know their rights and even if they know there is very less chance of getting justice from the courts.

This is such a huge blunder done by Atlas Honda. They should check the car completely before it set off for the delivery. Just imagine if they are ignoring such noticeable thing how many blunders they have done underneath the hood and in the whole production line. How many acts of negligence would have done in the making. And yes we people are still taking it with pride. Never complains for the fault and if someday someone try to complain people like you begin to pull their legs. Such a shameful post done by you.
    Man you need to see a psychiatrist. So much tension inside a person is not good. Get some treatment. Why Honda 3S is not cooperating with you may have something to do with your rude behaviour. I pity the people who have to deal with your rudeness on a daily basis.

If you have such strong dislike for PKDM, then why don't you go for JDM. Local manufacturing has improved a lot, just because they put wrong monogram on your car doesn't mean every thing is wrong with PKDM.

Wasay on the light side you can give lot of surprise to other motorists. They think you have Oriel, and keep wondering why they can't catch up with you. HaHa.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    It is a big deal sir, how can it not be a big deal ? What kind of pathetic system are they running that they can't even get the badges right ?
    It IS a big deal. Highly unprofessional attitude.

Businesses need to delight their customers, and here AHL doesn't even aim for customer satisfaction, let alone delighting them. Highly complacent behaviour, and yes this should not be tolerated by any customer. Letting go of things like these has added to lack of quality control which we see in our current situation. No one, who spends so much on a car wants or even has the freakin' time to go visit dealerships again and again to patch up errors which AHL has committed. It's just not right.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Man you need to see a psychiatrist. So much tension inside a person is not good. Get some treatment. Why Honda 3S is not cooperating with you may have something to do with your rude behaviour. I pity the people who have to deal with your rudeness on a daily basis.

If you have such strong dislike for PKDM, then why don't you go for JDM. Local manufacturing has improved a lot, just because they put wrong monogram on your car doesn't mean every thing is wrong with PKDM.

Wasay on the light side you can give lot of surprise to other motorists. They think you have Oriel, and keep wondering why they can't catch up with you. HaHa.
    Ishaq Dar came to mind when I read the text highlighted in Bold above...his historical advice to the nation "If Daal has become expensive, eat Chicken Instead! Why so serious?"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats more rude. You can't judge his cognitive level like that ! He paid 3 million he has a right to be rude with the company

let the freedom fly !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In the first paragraph of your post, you are going off topic. so i am just ignoring to reply that part.

Brother strong dislike towards PKDM is kinda natural due to their Quality Control issues. yes you are right many people are going towards JDM now despite of the fact that they are used cars still perform better than zero meter locally manufactured cars. But they are USED , any big problem can be happened in them eg: suspension, engine or electrical thats why many people choose to avoid them and go for a zero meter under warrantty car. You call it "JUST" putting an incomplete monogram? it might be just for you just search around where the world is going. Where the customer support level has been gone. There is a case in USA, where BMW dealership sold a test drive car to a customer without telling him, somehow he founds out and there was a million dollar fine which BMW paid as a sanction. Another case in UK, where a lady file a case against the store just because her milk packet was dropped from her hand and torn out. and there are many around the globe. If they are selling cars in Pakistan, earning from Pakistan then they should also deliver international customer support in the country. And customers should be aware of their rights.

Thanks God OP noticed this fault in the showroom if he had drive the car to home, dealership would never had taken this responsibility.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by asadsrc2003 View Post
    Thats more rude. You can't judge his cognitive level like that ! He paid 3 million he has a right to be rude with the company

Threee millions and wait of 3 months.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=asadsrc2003;5230789]Thats more rude. You can't judge his cognitive level like that ! He paid 3 million he has a right to be rude with the company

Sent from my HTC DesireSense[/QUOTE

Being rude with anybody doesn't help. However he made rude comments towards me, that is why I responded. Good that he has sobered up now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

An email to Honda Atlas would be the best bet. Also mention the behaviour of dealership as Honda will be compelled to ask the dealership about the issue.

Traction Control can be turned on or off, there are protocols which can be configured, unless it's the problem with some on-board device or module, definitely a warranty issue. The dealership or Honda are both responsible to correct the issue.

They even change parts in warranty after a few months, this kind of ignorant behaviour is unacceptable. How else one would claim warranty?

Even if you have taken the delivery of vehicle, the traction control issue is their responsibility to solve, however, you may have to live with monogram issue as it's highly unlikely to get the correct one without dealership contacting Honda for a replacement.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

t

to be honest,

after reading this i feel like crying, 30 LAKH de ker bhi zaleel hona hai tou faida?

sir i am really sorry about what you are facing and can totally imagine what you are going through.

back in 2008 we bought a brand new honda civic from I-10 islamabad honda and when we got delivery, its rear passenger side door was made up of two pieces of metal welded together and there was OBVIOUS LINE GOING ACROSS between the door when you look at it from outside.

had good 1 month fight with I-10 honda and the company in japan itself and after threatening them to dragging them to media their karachi office change our car and got us another new car with different colour with free upgrade from VTI PROSMATEC TO VTI ORIEL PROSMATEC.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List