Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Monthly Rent of Honda Civic i.8 VtiOriel Prosmatec

Assalamoalaikum to everyone,
    thanks to all pw members for participating in my last post regarding this financed civic, as per you suggestions and my feasibility I've now decided to rent this car with my own driver, I'm looking at atleast 55,000 per month as I'll be providing the driver and obviously I'll be paying his salary and also could you please advise on if the renting party will have to accommodate (food, residence etc) the driver? I'm a little confused about it.. what should be his pay? 8000? And should I ask for 3 months rent in advance or something like that? many thanks for your participation.
    regards
    Awais

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dude for some reason... i guess u r asking hight for the rent. Pay around 5k to the driver... try for a contract of one year with companies... they would giv u some advance (1-3month) and rest in form of post dated cheques...

i think 40k max would be something u would be getting... don't have much idea frankly
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello,im from uk and cumin to pakistan for 8weeks,i dont need a driver.wat price can u do it for ...? and wat year is your car. pls do reply if you can or if u cant reant ur car,you can msn me on 0044 07968100102 or 0044 7968100102 thanks

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List