0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic and Mark X

hy guyz i was passing through the ferozpur road today at 11 pm and saw two racers..
    One Owns the CIVIC 2007 new shape..
    and the other Owns TOYOTA MARK X...
    i saw the complete race..they start it frm the daewoo bus stand and stops at the signal of PCC (Punjab Col)..
    Civic Beats MARK X...isnt it awsum??
    hatts off too Civic

mod edit: moved to correct section
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@storm

Now u r underestimating it.

And what u r saying about UPGRADED from MEHRAN ???

It seems that u r in need of complete bed rest.

And can i ask what do u mean by safety ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Everyone should really take a chill pill

Civic
    Max Output: 140 hp
    Kerb weight: 1240 kg

Mark X
    Max output: 212 hp
    Kerb weight: 1510 kg

Do the maths, civic has better weight to power ratio. (or power to weight ratio )

Those things aside, there's no comparison between civic and mark x in ANY way. Mark X is my next "reality" dream car !
    Minor bun engine made Benny Lava...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ALL,,,, HAY GUYS WHAT ARE U DOING, EVERYBODY IS TAUNTING AT EACHOTHER.DONT fight FOR THESE MATERIALISTIC THGS these are machines and they are not trustworthy

@shani248,, thats good what ever u provided atleast u may quit this combat.....well u good in mathematics
    (L)~~AZMAT~~(L)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Storm,

Agreed that Civic is an economy car but your statements are way too harsh And I don't think its lacking anything in terms of safety or comfort (compared to its real competitors anyways-- Mark X not being one).

Lastly, Mark X 2.5 or 3.0 both are faster than the 1.8 Civic, the Civic would only have an advantage in the first 2 gears lol. Sure if its a CL-7 then any day its faster but not a 210 HP Mark X.
    ProSpeed Imports -- www.prospeedimports.com -- Car parts direct from USA, Japan & Europe to your doorstep! Email us at special.requests@prospeedimports.com. Don't forget to ask about our special car wrapping, change the color of your car without changing the paint ;-)

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@cylestyne
    paki civic quality and comfort is being **** when comparing to french built renault megane or other car in it class. i thinking he meaning this. in switzerland you cannot importing paki civic as standard is too low, here law protet consumer so only good car.

you saying mark X is faster but you forgetting about catalytic converters, oil, plugs maintenance. in pakistan it seeming you all only looking at numbers and not real result. so what 210hp? Last shape impreza turbo having 210hp and last shape M3 having 286hp race them and you know what i trying to say. life not always about power.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Sooterbomb,

When you own the new Civic, let me know how its quality compares. Don't spread untruths, the build quality of the new Civic is better than any car in the domestic market period.

And I'm not looking at figures, the Mark X is more powerful than the Civic anyday- thats proven and I'm not going to argue further on it.
    ProSpeed Imports -- www.prospeedimports.com -- Car parts direct from USA, Japan & Europe to your doorstep! Email us at special.requests@prospeedimports.com. Don't forget to ask about our special car wrapping, change the color of your car without changing the paint ;-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u sure it was the ciivic which croseed the signal 1st....on a serious note r u insane how can u compare 2.5L wid 1.8..lol!
    -

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my little friend, my father is having 2 new shape civic in pakistan, i using them when i come. quality is inferior. still let us discuss this technically not like child, or instead of being big man and telling me "when i own one" i can say to you "when you finally leave pakistan". clear? also if you actually reading my last post you realising that i not discussing "domestic market", who caring about domestic market, why can domestic market not build world class car form kit???? stop defending local mafia, bottom line is product being inferior all over.

pakwheelers needing to realise that whatever car they is having are is not best in world. it only as good as they thinking it is till the next car they are buying.

when people comparing domestic civic with corvette and other car i stay quiet and laugh, but when they thinking local civic is anywhere near JDM markX i cannot be holding my voice. the notion being ridiculous.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good for your father, unfortunately you seem mistaken about quality. Are you sure you sat in a Civic which you're comparing? Quality wise they're the same worldwide. Refrain from suggesting I should look outside Pakistan, I assure you I've travelled more than you have and know what I'm talking about.

I'll proudly support our local mafia any day, imports are crap, junk, rubbish, dumpings and a curse upon our economy. People who buy them should be nailed against a wall for killing the local manufacturers.

I don't recall myself comparing a Civic to Corvette or a Mark X- I've been supporting the argument that a Mark X is better, but your statements about the Civic being inferior in quality are totally off. If there is a difference its like 5% at most.

Anyhow, I'm not here to pick fights.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List