0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default the beginning to a new start inshAllah (ahad_civic

as most of u noe, water went into my engine during july which bent a connecting rod, and also that i turbo'd my car last week...either its just bad luck or its my stupidity... my father's "relaible" mechanic was told to fix my car wen i came bak to isb after driving a gud 1000km after the rod incident, i had a feeling that he clearly knew nothing of what he was doing, but i went with it since my father guaranteed gud work on it...now that idiot got the rod he did everything n without me noticing it he didnt tighten the crank pulley properly n niether did he close the engine properly, so the sound was still there that the connecting rod made, jus a bit less than before... this had to come sooner or later but since the already f'd up block cudnt hold the turbo's excessive power, it came to haunt me a bit earlier leaving my engine on the merge of blowing up...so now my car is turbocharged n parked in my house to come in my dreams n be driven ... khair it was sheer bad luck i hope this is a beginning to a new start... at the end i was satisfied by hpr n this was NOT hpr's fault what so ever, it was that mechanics fault he so called "fixed" my engine...props to hpr for the tuning to making such an unreliable head to even last a week...and no this was NOT the fault of the turbo it was the connecting rod, turbo is still perfect n up n running without n e problems
    Reliable, Fast, Cheap....Pick two

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahad_civic

was wondering if you could tell me how much did you get the complete turbo set up for?...
    and if you could list down the things.....that would be gr8
    thanks
    4efte>>b16>>h22>>1jzgte>>Awd 3sgte

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

User Tag List