0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Civic 1995 Repute

Few days back I bought 95 Civic Silver Color, It requires the body, paint, tyres, suspension work. When I went to workshop they all has asked me that I have bought a problematic car as Honda 1995 always requires alot of work and parts are expensive and they said I did mistake.

Infect I liked this car, its shape and ride but many people dont like this and they told this is flop car, no resale.

Now I am dishearted recommend me what should I do? either should sell it or keep it?
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I myself own a civic 95....its almost 13 yrs old now (even if u own a 95 model)....so definitely it'll need some work...the parts r expensive.....but only if u use genuine parts...

make a budget....get every single problem worked out...it'll cost u some money.....but after that it'll be all up to you n ur driving style..if u drive carefully...u'll not be visiting the mechanics very often like other suzuki or toyota cars coz this car is strong as well.....i got my suspension repaired almost a year ago....installed all genuine parts...costed me around 30k......but now i m in total peace of mind...no noises..no problems.......all u need is a good mechanic ....
    Whenever a bird shits on my car, I eat a plate of scrambled eggs on my front porch just to let them know what I'm capable of...

tg1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

just keep it in a good shape we've used this car for more then 5 years nd never had any problems just did the regular maintanance stuff on time,its a good car..we sold it a couple of years back...
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i recently purchased it in green colour and its a superb car man...i havent seen any other car having such a neat pick on cng...altho i dont plan to run it on cng after im done with my modification thats what i bought it for.....its front wheel car just as others and roads in karachi are screwed up so you will have to get suspension work done once in a year if you drive in rocky or uneven road or on speedbreakers...its a great car you will love it!
    its parts arent that expensive either you just know where to get them from!
    and if you do modify it a little it will look so beautiful i will even beat the ugly cars coming out these days lol cheers
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Garcia

How much front modified bumber costs?
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dont worry. People always over rate their own cars and under rate others. Dont listen to them and dont get frustrated. In the price range of 95 civic u couldnt even get a new mehran and new mehran is a peice of trash so imagine. Just get the work done in your civic and enjoy the ride. For suspension, dont use local bushings, ure thai ones.
    For tyres rims its your own choice but go for atleast 195 width.
    So dont worry and dont listen to people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i am also planning to buy one

@arazas

how much did u pay for the car
    ???????????
    (1)Austin of England, a35, 1958, 850cc,,, (2) Mercedes benz , w202, C - 180 ,,, (3) 2003 HONDA CITY,,,, (4) Triumph TRW 500cc, 1952,,,,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wasif

I bought in 3,05,000 (3 Lakh 5 Thousand), Silver, CNG, Full Power, Alloy Rims.

The engine is good (But carburator is faulty, carby worth Rs.2500 kabli) The suspension work is required , slight denting work and complete re-paint (already repaint) is required, front bumber needs to be replaced. It already has 13" alloy rims and I have bought new general 185 euro tyres in Rs.7000 but after 6 months I will visit to peshawar and I will replace the rims and tyres. Collectively It requires 40,000 to recover in excellent condition. This may cost me in 3,50,000+.

Infect I bough this from one of my relative in Mian Channu, I was not aware he did that much mess up. He was going abroad and he just called me if you need my Civic so I paid him but its still good in that price.

You can find a Genuine one in good condition from 3,40,000 to 3,70,000. If it has touching or normal condition then it must not be over 3,30,000 I think but you better check the marked.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thankx man

i was also of the same market trend in my mind

thankx 4 ur help
    (1)Austin of England, a35, 1958, 850cc,,, (2) Mercedes benz , w202, C - 180 ,,, (3) 2003 HONDA CITY,,,, (4) Triumph TRW 500cc, 1952,,,,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would recommend better find a one have excellent condition even if you have to pay some extra because you save lot of time, headach and you get the excellent look and ride.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dont worry at all. bro you bought a good car n let me tell you its very very reliable car,once you ll make it fix, it ll never give u prob.only suspension problem comes in it and that also after a year almost.i just sold it a month ago for 415 K.you bought it in a reasonable price not overpriced.fix it and enjoy the outclass driving.mine was 95 black with alloys n MP3 with outstanding cond.i have again bought civic but its 98 exi.

enjoy your ride.good luck.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

you have paid a fair price for the car,,,spend 50K on the car and bring it back to optimal condition...wish you best of luck and dont take any hasty decisions..
    Bees waal 4 life

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@arazas
    bro for around 10,000 you will get a bodykit (spoiler not included) and you can pick any style you want...go and check the stuff out yourself..also if you get angel eye's for your civic95..it would look 30% better then before they cost around 11,000...heres the contact info for the workshop...

OPTIMUM motorsports..
    Ground Floor, Building #24-E, Zamzama Commercial Lane #4 ,
    D.H.A Phase 5.
    phone no is 5868451
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ignore what others say, if you like your car, it's good.

however if they say it'll be expensive to fix etc and you STILL son't car as long as it's fixed then i'd also say you are ok.

obviously in PK they always tell you to buy something else but funnily enough they always say it too late. typical paindoo behaviour.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i bought mine from a banker he used the car he got from his bank so he never really used it and it was just park'd there...so basically its in mint condition i paid 270,000 for it and then i got 55,000 work done...its in original condition not accidented at all...what i did in 55k was to get its windows power...and keyless entry and power sidemirrors...and got work done on engine so its as good as new now so over all it cost'd me around 325,000 and now its in showroom condition hehe!
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i agree with Storm...lol
    oh btw i will be going to islamabad via roadtrip on my civic'95 in the end of this month....btw the trouble it will give you is with axel that is if you are in karachi and that only too if you drive at speed at offroad areas or speedbreakers or bad-roads...if you get japaniese stuff then the axels outters and boots and bushes and what not all of that stuff will cost around 8,000...thats once in a year...and the suspension guy told me that you can just check your car after every 3-4 days and if its boot is damaged then it would look greasey (black/wet) ...if its good then it will be covered in dust...once you park the car turn to left and then check the left wheel and turn to right to check the right...if your boot is damaged and you get it replaced which wont cost more then 300-400rps if you get the best quality boot's avaliable...then you wont have axel problem for a long time...basically boot is something that covers the outters of axel and it looks like spring but its all covered with rubber and is black in colour...once a boot is damaged the dust and water goes into axel thru it then your car will make a nosie when you take sharp turns(turn the wheel as much as posible while turning with atlest 15-20km/h) the noise is like "tik..tik..tik..tik..tik..tik.." the faster you go with your steering turn'd all the way the speed of noise will increase..i guess that should be enough + also he said that dont take sharp turn's ...go slowly and try avoid'ing turning steering all the way when you turn...that will save you from trouble too....lol got all this info outta that guy after talkin to him for over an hour!
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

great car... bought one last May... though i had to change a couple of things like headlights & windscreen (someone threw a MUG on it from the 5th floor while it was parked) but believe me the comfort this car gives you in this price is worth it...

BTW i too plan to go to isb somewhere in the last week of May or first week of june on my Civic 95
    -D15B 3 Stage Vtec

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dolphin is the best car ive seen modified !!
    There is nothing in this world that can end your potentials for doing something..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that is a very good price you've paid. dont worry man. these fags just need a thing they could degrade. my mechanic always used to say that the 99 civic is a slow *** car and not worth the cash and its a flop ride and all. let him drive it once. just once. and then took the wheel to show him what it can do. Shut him up good. Every mod i did, he had a problem with it, all your mechanic needs is a good talking to. thats it. i did mine, and now he's called me 4 or 5 times offering to do my brakes for free. Im not kidding. Seriously, either put him in his place or change your mechanic. you'll be a much happier man.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its a very nice car. Try to fix it up and go for only genuine parts they will last longer. Civic 95 has an awesome drive and is very reliable parts r a bit expensive but not that much as compared to newer civics.
    -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List