0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default info abt New Honda City and Civic

I spoke to someone in Honda S.Faisal Dealership,I was told that the new Honda Civic would look like Thailand made Civic, which is not the one someone just posted the pics of. He told me to look @ www.ilovecivic.com for your future Honda Civic. They are not taking any bookings yet. But possibly by Mid Nov they will start.
    Thai Civic is very much similar to existing Civic, I was hoping to get my hands on Civic launched in US or Japan.
    Another Good news that Honda City is getting some major changes, well due to (insider in Honda Sharah-Faisal)I got the info that city idsi will be replaced by city ZX very soon. So guys dont book Existing City just wait fot the new one :
    http://www.hondacity4u.com/en/index.html

info abt New Honda City and Civic -464248

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Date: August 09, 2005 08:15
    Submitted by: WongKN
    Source: Official Honda Thailand Website
    Credibility Rating: N/A

The much awaited MMC (Minor Model Change), a mid-term face-lift, of the Asian regional car, the Honda City has been launched by HAT (Honda Automobile Thailand). The car features minor changes to the rear, major changes to the front (making it more mainstream looking and less futuristic, effectively a step towards the Toyota Vios against which the City has been waging a losing battle in sales) and also some interior changes. This new MMC version is names Honda City ZX and remains with 2 major engine variants, the same 88ps 1.5l i-DSI and 110ps 1.5l VTEC engines.

More details at the official HAT website, links as provided below.

http://www.honda.co.th
    http://www.hondacity4u.com/en/index.html
    Pakistan Honda Atlas and Honda Thailand have some business relationships now , as the new Honda Accords sitting on Honda Showrooms are imported from Thailand ,, Also both those websites were told to me by hummmm... some one in Honda Shara-faiasal ,,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am here in Thailand and have seen the new HONDA City running around. There does not seem to be any major change except the ZX engine and ZX label on the gear shift lever. The inside of City here in Thailand is far better than the one in Pakistan. Still its considered pathetic when compared to the hatchback Honda Jazz. The is one the primary reasons Jazz always outclassed city. I just hope that the quality of cars and interiors manufactured in Pakistan is as good as the ones here in Thailand... Otherwise its ZX will just another excuse from Japanese to make more money from "poor???" Pakistanis... Keep in mind that City bumped up the price in ZX version of the car here in Thailand. I am sure this increase would be much higher in Pakistan due to lack of control on pricing from the government...!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List