i am also interested in such a modification, i hope my car will be with me by sometime in mid-august.
i have the following queries:
1. can a stock civic 1.8 manual transmission(having r18 engine series) can keep up with an accord CL-7 (2000cc, auto transmission).
2. i guess the locally assembled have 140bhp. what can be done to make it close to 180bhp, off course without any engine swapping.
3. what is the availability of engine modifications parts such air intakes, headers and exhaust, turbos etc of a good brand for civic in karachi and the availability of a good technician.
4. availability of brembo brakes kit for this civic
5. availability of sports suspension.
6. installation of a Limited slip differential
7. availability of an original type R (FD2) body kit and spoiler
8. how about 18" alloy wheels with 245/45 tyres
9. the below link says tht the ECU for R series engine is same K series engine. is this of any advantage for modifications;
i think these are enuf questions for the time being.
thanks and regards.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad