Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default New model (shape) Corolla XLI for City Police Khi

ARE WE RICH? DO WE DESERVE THIS ?

since last 2 days iam observing brand new COROLLA n white color XLI with city police karachi...

i was impressed and shocked at the same time ?

point to be notice....

is our country poor?......y r we beggin every 1 for funds

y corolla , y not mehran, cultus, liana or coure

this is amazin ~~~

feel bad for ppl ho bought corolla specially ALTIS for almost around 1.9m , and now police walas are enjoyinh them...as in same brand n shape

thankgod i have CIVIC......

can any1 post pic for us........i noticed them on sharefaisal n clifton

imagine cop chasing bus n motorcyle just get RS 50/100 note in their new corolla

now do bring this that merc is also used as police car ....

REMEMBER ITS PAKISTAN........we have liabilty to payoff ......just imagine if we DONT

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

وَلاَ تُؤْتُواْ السُّفَهَاء أَمْوَالَكُ٠ُ الَّتِÙ* جَعَلَ اللّهُ لَكُمْ قِÙ*َاماً وَارْزُقُوه٠مْ فِÙ*هَا وَاكْسُوهُم٠وَقُولُواْ لَهُمْ قَوْلاً مَّعْرُوفًا

"Give not to the foolish your wealth, which Allah has assigned to you to manage; but feed and clothe them from it." [An-Nisa: 5]

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any pics of that.....................

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i hv seen new shap prado and lexus alot of time of motorway police
    ikd

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Bon747, wat i said was instead ov giving the politicians fancy cars, police ppl shud have reasonable cars

secondly wat u quoted from the Quran, that way ure saying we shud stop paying taxes,

its jst like i go for Namaz late and in my way i break all the signals, coz em geting late. becoz i left late, essi namaz kis kaam kee,

i think changes are always for the better, So i guess v shud be happy wid a change.

DIsclaimer, : jst my opinions no body needs to be agreed wid them.....
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

its good to know that they are given these cars, but others things also matter like arms etc.

one of the reason behind police force being successful (like USA or Uk) is that they are fully equiped with new technology.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@bon
    "i feel bad for ppl ho bought corolla specially ALTIS for almost around 1.9m , and now police walas are enjoyinh them...as in same brand n shape"

U mean Poilice walaz cannot enjoy driving an Altis ...Are they below the level of people who buy altis fer 1.9 milion...
    Have a broader prospect of things sir !
    ... we agree on disagreement, i dont want to argue wid u !!!.

It may have something to do with seeing the Mercedes star on the hood guiding the way, the Benz specific solid feel, the Power, the Looks, the Prestige, but whatever it is, its intoxicating!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well....It's new for you guys living in Karachi!

In Islamabad it's very common. Police have Honda Civic (City Police), Toyota Corolla (Traffic Police) and Hilux Vigo (Special Branches and ATF).

And Punjab Highway Patrol has Toyota Hilux (grand cabin) and NH&MP have Landcruiser, Parado, Kia Sportage and Nissan Patrol. I think NH&MP has Most expensive Vehicals in Pakistan.

Really disappionted to learn that Karachi Police is still taking 100 rupee not from bus walas and Bike walas.

Here in Islamabad, and even in Rawalpindi, 98% Cops NEVER seek bribe (100 or 200 ka note shot:p) They just issue the fine ticket only on violation. I if you don't break the law, they'll never punish you.

Offcourse, Karachi Police needs improvement like Punjab and Islamabad!
    Safety 1st!
    Always Must!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

achi baat hy honi chahiye..........
    aur countries main porsche , bmw , mercedes de skte gyn tou yahan corola q nai de skte............
    Maa Da Laddlaa Vigar Gaya.... Chevy Aveo Ly K Nikal Gaya.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@Prince..
    I agree wid u ...I hav never experienced police inISB taking bribe..AND i m sure in Karachi no one takes 100rs note !

@b0n_727 Frm ur arguments it seems u dnt believe in equality ..
    Spending on Chokidar...So wat u shud see the positive side tht a poor hand to mouth police person wud sit ina reasonably comfortable car
    and his hard working dayz would pass by easily !!!

It may have something to do with seeing the Mercedes star on the hood guiding the way, the Benz specific solid feel, the Power, the Looks, the Prestige, but whatever it is, its intoxicating!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Unfortunately, we know our police. These cars are powerful, and will be used to chase and harass people. In Karachi now a lot of women drive alone, I can only imagine what's gonna happen with these powerful cars.

Crime can only be curbed when police actually want to curb it. Just thinking that good cars will help curb crime is absurd.

I admit its wrong when a few years ago Rapid 15 were given push-start hiluxes, but it is also wrong when powerful policemen are unleashed on poor and hapless taxi-drivers, pickup drivers, poor motorcyclists and other white-collar public just to negotiate 40/- or 200/-. These powerful cars can also be run over others.

Well, perhaps we're waiting for more violations of human rights and more mob-violence as a result. That's the first reason we pay tax. So the government institutions running from our taxes can actually plan crime and uprest in our city.
    The low down on CNG cylinder testing: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/cng-lpg/170776-done-cng-cylinder-testing-hdip-photos

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AND i m sure in Karachi no one takes 100rs note!

Will you please come to Karachi? I'll show you so many cases in one day you'll be so sick vomiting out of everywhere.

You see, I can also identify special spots for you from where no motorcycle/taxi/carry/truck/minibus can cross w/o giving bribe.

One of them is the gate of Shah Muhammad graveyard. Here policemen hide and pounce upon unwary people. This road is a shortcut to Northern bypass.

Another is the tollbooth on Super highway-National highway link road on the National highway side. Another is where this link road crosses Malir river. There is a police mobile that sits across the road and checks God knows what, but main requirement is something else than legitimacy of your papers. One is 8.5 km link road, where there is a smaller passage b/w the hills and road is also bad due to pump-out failure.

Another is 0 km Link 9000 Kashif Shaheed Rd. Another is 1 km Link 9000, where there is a T and the road turns right to Gulshn-e-Maymar. Another picket is just in front of Imam Bargah on Aisha Manzil.

Another one is the intersection of Link Ave. and Korangi Rd.

Another one is b/w the Safari Chowk (Intersection of Abul Hasan Isphahani Rd and University Rd) and Samama. Here usually a traffic policeman with dark colour and black square glasses sits on a Jawa (in Karachi white painted police motorbikes w/ hooter and radio is called Jawa) and his favourties were G-17s and Suzuki pickups who carried goods for nearby shopping centres. Sometimes 2 other traffic policemen accompany him.

Since the start of construction of signal-free corridor on University Rd, they're not sitting on this point. They also used to hide beside the parking of SSGC on Abul Hasan Isphahani Rd where there is a sharp S-curve. Reason being there happen a lot of traffic accidents and bikers fall down a lot. Now when a biker falls down and is not wearing a helmet, whether he's bleeding or broken bones, they won't let him go before he pays some 20/- or 30/- rupees as bribe for not wearing helmet.

People who drive motorcycles have locations of all police pickets mapped in their minds on a polygon mesh surface (so as to artfully take cover behind some big vehicle so policeman cannot observe them).

Right now I can't remember other loot points established by traffic or other police. I think these many would do suffice to any other observer who'd like to stand there and see organized and uniformed crime.
    The low down on CNG cylinder testing: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/cng-lpg/170776-done-cng-cylinder-testing-hdip-photos

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^ Guys Karachi Police is improving, secondly agr wo pese mang bhe rae hain, then u shud be confident enuff to ask them for a Ticket instead of getting the easy way out.

seconldy ive come across some police wale ( the Police black clothes ones), there way of taking has improved recently.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@chinyoti,

You can keep asking for ticket for 3 days if you like. They're not there to maintain law and order in the first place. They're there to catch bakra. Many times a policeman have been talking to his 'bakra' presumably a motocyclist who wasn't apparently doing any wrong, and somebody's broken signal or rash driving they don't even look up to them.

I am lucky I've been stopped very few times by police but I daily see these type of things happening many times.

Main idea is not to relent and just waste their time. The more time you waste, the more time you buy. The cheaper the negotiation price gets and some times they see a new and easier 'bakra' and you are let to go.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahsanz..
    thts very peculiar bro !! Allah hidayat dey police walon ko..
    In islamabad its a different story !!!!!!!1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have seen a case of ITP taking bribe.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

a sad sad thing to know and hear

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ahsan, first of dunt mind wat i rite, as hum lar to nai rahe jst having a discussion, i noe im going off the Topic.

*but all the bikers i have observed ( i noe sub ungliyan braber nai hoti) but most of the bikers,

*dunt wear helmets

*indicators nai hoti

*Wrong lanes

*short of Papers.

*Signal pe sub ruke hunge bikers need to go First

*at a traffc jam sarre ullu k phate ruk jate hai to make way but these bikers need to go first *Ghar se nikalte hee they forget they have brakes, nd legs to balance a bike wen stoped they jst wanna keep going from Point a to b. nd if you have every thing upto the requirment fir to kissi ka baap bhe apko nai rok sakta, agr rok bhe le, then if i wud be you id tell him k challo thane, jb her cheez theek hai, law nai break kya then kis bat ka chalan?

a example of police walle being kind

* mere bunde ne signal torra a police walla caught them challan krne lagga, they were like sir kch riyat or anything so that guy was like ab to challan hogaya, yh kersakta hun k helmet ka Rs. 50 ka challan hotta hai wo krdun

* a example of police walle being Ka***ne

*my dad left to Aga khan in some emergency, he tuk my car, nd some money as was urgent raste mei used his fone a police walla stoped him didnt care about the emergency took a hole 500rs. challan bhe nai kya then left my dad i noe its too long but dats the reality, change humme lanna hai, khud se to nai aiga. tawking about corruption America mei Pakistan se ziada hai, all the bankcrupcies happening there are jst tactics to take money from Insurance companies, nd be at the safe side sb k sb mille hue hain

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

yea yea they are improving only in term of transportation (model) ~~

some funny observation ....B-)

A, this poor police wala have started stoping any sort of comodity trucks instead of bribe

they take some chicken from KN trucks, some milK from milk wala (olpers), fish from fish transporter, but this they do it very secerlty , not openly .....

B, one day on submarine chowk near gizri, police wala stop one oil tanker on signal cos they new he was stuck in red light , so they shout at him NEECHEY AJA, he refuse them, from god knows where from 2 more police wala came to assist first one, but driver simply resfuse to get out, so police wala climb up and put his hand thru truck window to switch off truck by takin out key....

then all the sudden there was punch by driver to police wala face and he was down, i started laughing and had to move on cos of green light , pata nahin what happen with driver later.....

serious incident (very fresh)

ok just today one was ma friend told me story that his freind came from dubai today morning at 4am and he was chased by XLI, around 5am from star gate (airport) 2 defence veiw and was looted at gun point , they took away all his stuff which he bought from his mom, wife , kids etc but he is safe coc they were loaded with guns. he came to meet his family after a year.

NOW TELL ME WHERE WERE OTHER XLIS (cops), I THINK FROM AIRPORT TO DEFENCE VEIW IT ALMOST 12 KM.............infact the car use in chasing was

XLI
    ...and poor him was in alto....where was secuirty .....are they just driving new car jus to give protocol to VVIP not to us ....WHAT A SHAME ~

I LOVE XLI .....

God bless Pakistan n Indus Motor-

P.s Aviod airport pick up in early morning times.......and u do take power ful vehicle cos u never know u might need to drive like NEED 4 Speed ~~~whenever i arrive by early morning flight I always ask ma drivers not to drives less then 120km/h....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its good for Pakistan, now we can see Police with Corolla , I think they have to use NOS in it.

Just imagine, a cop is chasing you, at 120kmph and he's on NOS hahahha...

I think the dream will come true.
    I'm Pakistani , Strong Yet Relaxing

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ bon 747 specially for u ive been spotting these alot now adays, i guess apne goverment ko kch bola hai. sorry for the bad quality.

New model shape Corolla XLI for City Police Khi -956311

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List