0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default "Never Drive Toyota Car in Rains" Toyota Cr Managr

well this is in reference to my previous thread " Toyota cars exposed under heavy rains" but this is a totally different issue, i have no words to describe wht tht toyota cr manager sharaefaisal said to me, He said " Never drive the new toyota in rains because it has an electronic engine, and the engine wud immediately get jammed" I had no words but to say to him tht y shudnt we then buy a 5000 rupees sohrab cycle then this 20lakh rupees crap car. I mean is this a joke or wht we shudnt drive the new toyota under heavy rains bcuz it wud get jammed, r we fools or wht?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i repeat this he said talking abt the new toyota nt the older one, he said tht if even a single drop enters it, its gonna stop. to which i asked him again tht we cant drive it in rain, he said no.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

are they exactly that stupid or they pretend to be?
    Jumpshare.com - Share and view over 250 file formats online (A venture from Pakistan)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

bhai baat itni see hai k koi bhee car band ho sakti hai... its simple
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A true story of Toyota Dealers in KHI

Though Indus Motors is very much concerned in quality and service!! but Toyota Dealers have not come out of heaven!! At times they really do and speak alot of rubbish!! Many dealerships in Karachi are too much overloaded that they dont do really a great maintenance job. Alghouth they are still better than Suzuki Dealers. Let me tell you the real life example of one my very close freind who bought Cuore from Toyota Defence Motors in KHI, few years back!!

The day he purchases the cuore, the man was cleaning his cuore for delivery. Dont know what he did with the glove box, the polish and color of glovebox (at dashboard) was removed to some whitish tone! He complained with the mangager. The manager said that it will be ok at 1000 km service while polish! But that was not removed at 1000 km service, then he asked him to change the glove box!!

At 5000km serivce during service they hampered the fans/gril of the AC aur uskey nakkey toot gaey. On asking they said these were already broken!! When he shouted and complaint alot, his fan girl was changed!!! At 10,000km when the car was given at Toyota Defence Motors, these guys are so careless that the untouched cuore was parked or worked done in it so carelessly that two lines/scrachtes were found at the side doors of the cuore!! Dam TDM People!!!!!!!!!!!!! He shouted and complaint to the service manager. The service manager said that these scratches were already there but later he relaized and said that ok, we can repaint the door and remove the scratches!!!!!!!! My friend said i am not stupid, i dont want to get it repainted, as my car is still very new!! He said that he will never come to his dealer ship again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later he started going to Toyota Southern Motors that is located at Korangi Industrial Area in Karachi. On 15000 km the car was given to TSM. Every thing was done perfectly!! but when my frind tried to start his deck, he realized that his deck is not working!! He always used to remove the panel of deck, while giving it to service!! It was learnt that their labor, tried to insert casette without the panel, due to which the inner (garari) or something of such sort inside the deck got break!! (Offcourse deck cant work without the panel, and if u insert somthing in it, it wont go, if u push more, something will tamper inside) The southern motors did not realized!! They said that we dont allow our people to touch teh deck!! but that was whole lie!! He somehow fought with them and deducted the money, that was utlized in repairing of the deck.

Later some time back, he went there for tuning and servicng etc. The car was already giving good mileage on petrol but dont know what they did, its tuning got out!! car used to do knocking, then they were again asked to do the tuning, they did but this time the pick of car was also crushed!! The still argued that there might be some otehr problem!! They claimed that their tuning is best this time (a false claim)! Infact the tuning of car before going to Toyota Southern Motors was far better. Later i learnt that the owners of Both Toyota Defence Motors and Toyota Southern Motors are the same.

This is the case of Toyota Dealers in Karachi!!!!!!!!!! I still belive they are not bad, but just they are very much overloaded. Indus motors should take action and allow more dealersships (especially for service and maintenance work) in Karachi!! because its such a gigantic city!! Toyota Dealers especially service people give a dam to the customers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@oreo2009

100% agreed with you.

@aashiq1001

chotay bhai,2 civics ko to is bande ne dhaka lagwa kar road ki side par karwaya tha saturday night ko at drigh road,apni paani mein doobi hui (not stalled) corolla se utar kar ,pata hota to pics leleta apke liye
    Valle!! the great with his YZRM1 looks more coool!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the csm needs a to go back to training again! and if some manager said tht 2 me i would ask then wht one should drive? which is why i belive in 4x4 best! never go to dealerships as they r idiots! pefer my own trusted mechanics! never went to toyota or honda delaerships for serivice only once and after tht i never did even in uk i avoid em! a nissan dealership was gona charge me 300quids for work which was done in 60pounds! all dealerships are ripoff i have yet 2 find a honest and right authorized dealer! our company alto had its speedometer and ac not working! the wheel cap was missing! at honda my civic brakes had rust? never took delivery! the corolla wouldnt even start never took delivery of it got it replaced! ehich is why i take my chances with 2nd hand import!
    BUG ME AND I WILL CRASH INTO U!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this happens in other parts of the world too see below.... & yes there is also a reborn civic there

Never Drive Toyota Car in Rains Toyota Cr Managr -971640
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

fighting over 2 overly priced cars made for jackasses... by a bunch of other jackasses..

rather than giving opinions on whats standing in your driveway to what the reality is.. this forum would have been much better..

but sadly everyother thread these days is full of a bunch of idiots fighting over toyota's and honda's.. just because you paid 2 million rupees with "premium" does not mean its the best car in the world.. it still is a piece of crap, and that goes for both, toyota and honda, if they were priced around 1.2 million, then they would have been great value for money,

and as far as the employees at the dealership are concerned. they should all be fired..

@aashiq
    its not your fault.. its just that you own an ancient civic that makes you honda blind, immune to see the reality..

@all pointlessly arguing here
    in the end all i can say is that.. please try and get a life, there is more to this forum, the world.. and your life than a yet ANOTHER Toyota and a Honda fight..
    http://i.imgur.com/nMDe1.jpg

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

That is a load of crap. I have driven it in the rain many times, and nothing has happend.
    May Allah (SWT) shower us with his blessings and grant us a place in Jannat(Ameen).

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I think maker of this thread @@nsquare is more angry with the CR Manager at Toyota Shahrah-e-Faisla Motors (Probably he is talking about Toyota Centeral Motors) because toyota shahrahefaisal motors is the one that is at Makro near star gate!! that one is only doing sales, not service yet!! Customer care people should not have this type of behavior or answer!! Indus people are really great and courteous! I have met with them couple of times, but their authorized dealers are doing rubbish and hurtning their and their car's image!!!!

Since i hvae also booked rolla 2009, many people also told that engine should not be washed from inside, becoz there is some sort of computerized setup inside the bonnut, that could be affected, if wahsed from inside the engine!! only should be cleaned without washing. However, while driving in rain, i dont think so it has any risk, becoz bonnet is closed while driving in rain!! Morevoer car can be thourhougly washed from outside!! On the other hand, if the water is too much on the roads, most of the cars are not water proof!! Water do go inside!!

For complains one must contact here!!

Indus Motor Company Limited
    Plot No. N.W.Z/1/P-1,
    Port Qasim Authority, Karachi, Pakistan.
    Phone : +92-21-4721100
    UAN : +92-111-86-96-82 (+92-111-TOYOTA)

Customer Assistance Centre
    Toll Free: 0800-11123
    Fax : (021) 4720021
    Email: customer.relations@toyota-indus.com

Belive me Toyota Dealers in Karachi Really Sucks if you buy car over 1.2 Million, you should not forgive them!!!!!!! We all must take strict actions against dealers and/or company!! Do complain in writing at the above address!! The main reason of their attitude is their work load!! Toyota sells around 28,000 cars annually plus they sale and service cuores at teh same outlets, they do have a lot of load, thus their service has become pooor!!!

Belive me, once i had faced a bad behavior at the ufone outlet in Karachi, I gave a tough time to that outlet manager and later drafted a letter and faxed to their Vice President Services in Islamabad!! I received apologies from Ufone Karachi Offices and later the person who misbehaved with me, was no more seen at that outlet, probably was fired!!!!!!!!! be strict with them, so they learn a great lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dude i am talking abt the one near awami markaz, secondly want to remind you ppl, ive got no grudges against any company whether it be honda or toyota, personally i was a big toyota fan, thts y preferred it over honda, the only reason i posted this was to mark out the prob our automobile companies have, just take for instance if water wud have entered a car which wud have been covered in england, wud they have apologized to me and replaced it or wud have said to me tht this happens in all toyota cars we cant do anything, moreover the pics tht have been posted in this thread are of some type of a thunderstorm or flood, tht toyota manager said dont drive these new rollas in rain leave these storms.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@all! it may happen with any car and i'm surprised why people still find the opportunity to start blaming toyota or honda for nothing... come on guys..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

honestly, we are fools to buy this cr@p in the first place.
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks God!!

Toyota had been shut down in Ireland
    This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 30 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

:O is that true ? looooooool
    Si G n A T u R E

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lolz.....thats funny. i also have a incident to narrate if i m allowed to

i went to toyota rawal motors in pindi once. its rite next to ma place. it was bak in 2006. so the guy came out and started to explain the car's brilliance and all. then i told him how crappy the brakes are, so he replied " yes sir we agree that the brakes are not the best, but apply double brakes whenever u have to, just like u do on a 10 wheeler truck " .. hehehehe. i somehow found it really amusing. then he said " actually the brakes are ok. the car's engine is so damn gud that ppl dont know how to control their car when they press the pedal"
    lolz...its on u to evaluate his words

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i completely agree with Konichiwa, any car can screw up in this amount of water. i find out that one of my car A/C bearing also got screwed while my ride did float in the water. Honda technician told me it happens as its not water proof because there is no way that it can resist such amount of water with pressure. i am glad yesterday i got it fixed by honda authorisied dealer ( drive in ) cost me only 250 rupees to get it fixed.

fellows its not about the car makers or which ride is superior bad things do happens and it can happen to any one or any car.
    may Allah keep us all safe .

kind regards
    Help others so that u can be Helped

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

some pictures from my side got them through email

check out how any car can get stuck let it be a 4x4

Never Drive Toyota Car in Rains Toyota Cr Managr -972061

Never Drive Toyota Car in Rains Toyota Cr Managr -972062

Never Drive Toyota Car in Rains Toyota Cr Managr -972063

Never Drive Toyota Car in Rains Toyota Cr Managr -972064

Never Drive Toyota Car in Rains Toyota Cr Managr -972065

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Stop Being Agressive Peoples...

ANy Car Can Shut Off Under Damn 4ft Water...Why Don't U Get It

May ALLAH Bless Us All But Don't Be Too Proud Of Your Car Under 4 Ft Water...It Can Switch Off Anytime....!! These Cars Are Not Damn BAOTS...These Are Things Made To Be Run On Roads...Not To Float On Water....!!

In The Above Pics...You Can See Cars Are Actually Floating Earlier So They Get Onto Each Other.....!! Imagine How Much Water Is There When This All Happens...!! An 4x4 Floating Over Water Is Not A Joke...!! Still People Say My HONDA Can Do.....!! So Better See An HONDA Standing Beside....!!

May ALLAH Save All Of Us From These Disasterous Rains...!!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

In Intensive Care Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Konichiwa brother please mind your language first of fall, 2ndly i have 4 eyes 2 in face and 2 in hands alright,by which i take deicision having experienced the car...its not the ancient car alright if it would have been than not a single machenic would be preffering it over,LIANA,XLI,GLI,SE Seloon,ALTO,CULTUS etc...lolz bhai aapki car apna driven maintain karwata hoga thats why you dont have idea about it jab khud jaa k aap machenic's sai pata karogay to technically samjhayengay aapko kia maslay aaye hain in cars mai,all preffers civic speacially 95 model ;=) its more reliable,more dureable etcc than others model as well than others cars as well..

the way you are giving such comment is like that you are BMW, MErc driver or 350Z driver lolz,

bhai hum ussi k baray mai baat karte aur jantay hen ho jo hmne rakhi ho,

2ndly brother, there is a huge difference in Toyota Indus Staff,Toyota Altis Staff,Honda Staff and in last The Cheapest staff in the world Suzuki staff....

(1)Nissan Staff

(2)Honda Staff

(2)Mitsubishi Staff

(3)Toyota Indus Staff n so on....talking about maintaince staff of new local cars according to there experiences and edjucation...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

User Tag List