0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default "Never Drive Toyota Car in Rains" Toyota Cr Managr

well this is in reference to my previous thread " Toyota cars exposed under heavy rains" but this is a totally different issue, i have no words to describe wht tht toyota cr manager sharaefaisal said to me, He said " Never drive the new toyota in rains because it has an electronic engine, and the engine wud immediately get jammed" I had no words but to say to him tht y shudnt we then buy a 5000 rupees sohrab cycle then this 20lakh rupees crap car. I mean is this a joke or wht we shudnt drive the new toyota under heavy rains bcuz it wud get jammed, r we fools or wht?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By The Way As I Know Both "Toyota Indus Staff,Toyota Altis Staff" Is No Different.. They All Come Under On Roof Of INDUS TOYOTA Staff...!!

If You Ask Me Personally...I Don't Bother Any Of 3S Of Any Manufacturer Here Locally...Full Of Uneducated Trainers Who Surely Will Get Trained On Your Cars One Day....!! You Go To Them And Don't Expect Any Pitty....You Will Surely Be Pleased With Thousand Of Bills And UnSatisfying Result...

I Better Consider Get Origninal OEM Parts By Yourself.... Mechanical Work Done By Some Good Mechanic And Don't Mess With Electricals..If Something Goes Wrong....You Can Either DIY It Since Its All PnP....!! But 90% People Just Can't Do..So Unfortunately 3S Are The Only Option Left For Them...!!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

User Tag List