Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Finally Booked an XLi(BLACK)

Hello guys

After alot of survey.I finally decided to go for an XLi..

I had 3 cars in mind...LIANA 1.3 , City'09 and the Xli Ofcourse

LIANA plan dropped out ..

I do WANT motorized mirrors and Windows...But i do not NEED them..anyway i like the corolla better than the Honda City..Therefore i decided to go for it..

So after all...I went for a Corolla XLi...

I'll post the pics as soon as the delivery period is over..

So do tell ur views...Is it a good car?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u are ruining the car by installing CNG ... my dad aint buyin a bigger car cuz of the petrol price hike...as soon as petrol reaches 50 and stays there.....we will go for a civic or rolla....cuz we dnt neeed to install CNG.....major prob is that it voids the warranty
    The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

and lmao...
    they cant even put power windows in XLI....ABS to dooooooor kei baat hai
    The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

congrates for the car
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usama1

@kango11 Army off....aap ko corolla hi suit karti hai...waisay by the way nai gari exept suzukis ko 5 saal to maintenance ki zarorat hi nai parti...if u drive with a sense...but at the same tym u r saying tht u gona sale it in near future...bhai jan apni statements tu aik kar lain...completely musharaf r fajion kay naksh-e-qadam pay chal rahay hain...halaat kay mutabiq byan badalna...lolzzz....and yes mehran kay bad aap ko corolla hi mercedeze lagay gi..so dont need to compare with city...n last but nt the least corolla has no match with honda,even with honda city...corolla is like mini camry,it has been made for the people who cant buy n afford camry but wants its shape...no matter how pathetic and under power engine it has under its hood,just like MINIO PAJERO which was made for the people who want the name PAJERO but the real pajero was out of their budget.corolla ki itni bari dahoosh body kay nechay itna chota 1.3 l engine jo kay kia classic r baleno/margalla main laga hota hai..soch kay hi wahshat hoti hay by God.

I thought this was a motor discussion forum..What are u trying to say here ?Is this army critisism forum??

i talk about resale because there r chances of going abroad in which case i'll have to sell the car

Lets not pull a TOYOTA/HONDA debate here... both r equal competitors

and u sound like a premature kid when u talk about affordibility..my dear i'm an interventional cardiologist in the pakistan army...i can easily purchase vehicles that u dream off...

If in any case god forbid i fall short...there r numerous facilities for army officers to get new cars which guys like u can only think of..

First be a doc and a Lieutinent Colonel in the Army ...Then talk to me kid...u shud b away from the computer playing in the sand box

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by malik593

CNG will cost u around 35 and whats the delievry time period

THANKS FOR THE INFO...

The delivery time period is 60-90 days for the BLACK color

White can be made available in 30-60 days .

CANTEEN STORES DEPARTMENT(CSD PAKISTAN)[ARMY ORGANIZATION]

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kango11

WELL...WHY NOT FIX the mistake on the WEBSITE]. X(

I dropped the City Because of the BLACK INTEROIOR(I KNOW MOST OF U MIGHT LIKE IT..BUT pasand apni apni) Secondly im an army officer and if i get posted to some place where honda service center is not located i'll have to
    get my car repaired from locals which leads to
    warranty void

..Wide availiblity of corolla parts was a reason

Secondly the corolla is 1299 not 1300 ...so less annual tax

Thirdly i might have to sale the car in near future...and its a known fact that Honda resale is far less than that of Toyota..

Sir, dont get me wrong, you wrote you chose Xli because its Service Center are located everywhere; a wise choice but you also wrote that you will be installing CNG, which will
    Void Warranty
    and thus evening out one of your concerns.

I merely wrote to inform you that please don't install CNG because it will Void your precious Warranty, Most people don't realise this and when they realise this it'll be very late.

Please dont misunderstand me, i'm just trying to help and clear some point.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GooD Luck with your car! colonel doctor lieutennent csd army whatever you are

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

congrats on your new ride
    Under the Coconut tree

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@@ kangoo11 !! Many congrats on booking a black XLI. I also booked a black XLI in KHI, last week.

Trust me, your decicion is 100% right. Dont worry if u dont have ABS/EBD. @@ Wild is right, you can install powerwindows and central locking anytime!! ABS/EBD is not so much needed. Its good that u have not bought crappy city 09 , due to resale, interior pathetic and ugly exterior back (infact ugly hips), hight maintannce and availablity of parts plus high priceo of parts. Your decision is worthwile!!

Dont cry for GLI, though GLI is better, but on resale, XLI will give you more value for your money!! The production/demand for XLI is highest and so is snatching!!

I wont suggest you a CNG. I will run it on petrol and i advice you too to run it at petrol for atleast 1 year. Toyota people says, warranty voids if u install CNG on that!!

I guess Registration Costs in khi is around 32000 to 33000 and 2500 is service charges for registration, if u get it through showroom. It will take not more than 2-3 days. For Registration you will get the official chalan and service charges will go in the pockets of those who will arrange it.

I have booked my black XLI, last week and i am expectiing its delivery on August 15. Yaar dont belive on showroom people!! If you book white, they will say, the demand for white is more and u will get it after 2 months and if u book black, they will say demand for black is more and u will get black in 2 months. On my booking form they wrote august delivery. What they wrote at your form!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear Dr saab !
    I was just trying to tell you the facts about cars...aap tu naaraz ho ***..jahan tak baat aap nay ki...jiss main aap nay kaha i have the oppurtunities to buy what you can think only...kuch is tara hi kaha na aap nay..tu sir jee its not fair,this doent suit you...caz u dont know wht i can afford?neither i wana discuss here like you that wht i am and wht i do n what i can afford..the thing which you r doiung..i m feeling just sorry for tht.

jahan tak civic coroola ki debate ha..i never wanted to go into that..aap nay khud zikar kiya tha city ka.

thirdly army ko critisise nai kiya..but i would like to keep my comments reserve..

any how if u feel hurt or bad ..sorry for tht..you are elder,i respect you and your profession.

Best of luck with your new corolla XLI,by the way black in corolla is my favourite as well.Allah aap ko mubarik karay.Ameen.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@@ Usama!! Its good that u said sorry!! just like a good person!! wesey im not with any body, but after reading your comments, i just read what had happened in the past!! Dont mind, but galti aapki hai, u should have not said this thing to mr kangoo!! its just a car forum!! But we all are brothers here at Pakwheels! Mazak & Guidance go side by side, but we should not hurt someone's feelings, especially see he is much elder than you!! np, u did sorry to him its ok!! i guess now!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@oreo2009

Sir thanks for your appriciation and guidance, infact i didnt knew he is a much older gentleman, so i talked a bit loose, but i have a very clear understanding tht there should be a limit and element of respect for elders that should not be left in any case..i really feel sorry for that.anyhow thanks again,hope col saab will also excuse.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i would say if corroloa or car is driven with patience it and you dont floor the padel one can get 13 to 15 km per litre in any 1.3 category! so ill say stay away frm cng as much as possible coz in full tank 1.3 xli gives you 430 kms+(Petrol amd this is confirm through personal experience)
    Your grandchildren will likely find it incredible - or even sinful - that you burned up a gallon of gasoline to fetch a pack of cigarettes!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

come on ppl... he bought th right thing... aik to ye honda k fans har jaga comparison shuru kar detay hain...

forget abt central locking and power windows, wd cost u 30,000. fr ABS drive carefully and u wont evn need it fr ages...

and fr city... ITS THE CAR WITH THE UGLIEST BUTTOCKS EVER MADE... u wont need ABS daily bt u wd look at ur car daily wen u step into to it... and city sux big time in looks wiht all its ABS and power windows...

so cheer up... enjoy xli... its a shape tht parallel the dashing cuts n curves of civic, thn wat is tht small big buttock, cheap interior, poorly designed city...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As a personal note, i think the professions and designations should not be discussed on a public forum. A member should be weighed and respected for his age, his seniority on the forum and his previous record. Its better that we keep the discussions restricted to wheels.

The etiquettes and mannerism displayed by @usama1 in making an instant apology are appreciated.

@kango11

They say that the best car is the one that is under your feet so Best of luck for your xli janab. Drive safe and be good.

Regards
    "BEHIND EVERY GREAT FORTUNE, THERE IS A CRIME"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@@msalman!! Great words!! You made me laugh a loud (LOL) What i was trying to explain in 100 words, u explained it in 2 lines" CITY WITH UGGLIEST BUTTOCKS" Agreed, central locking and power windows will not cost more than Rs. 30000! ABS will not be used daily and wont make your life happy daily, but every day u have to see the ugly buttocks of city09!!! and pathetic interior like a 1000cc car!!

Woh kahtey hain na "DIKHTI HAI TO BIKTI HAI" Chaye khoti ho ya gari, and many things of similar types too lol

XLI/GLI do have dashing superb cuts!! Even in USA, Corolla comes without power windows and central locking. However Corolla S and Corolla XRS do have these things

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List