Friend of mine has Corolla xli 2010. Few days back car's idle RPM started to variate between 800 and 200 repeatedly. This was on CNG and without AC. With AC RPM stabilized a bit. He sent the car to the guy who installed the CNG to resolve the issue.
Today, he came to my home on his car with following issues;
1. starting was pathetic
2. if on CNG , it starts and stalls immediately.
3. if some how it starts the RPM goes way up to 4000 and then gradually falls to zero and engine stops.
4. I tried to adjust it now idle is 2000 but if i set it to less than 2000. RPM start decreasing and engine stalls in few seconds.
5. Engine tends to shutdown whenever i remove me foot from the accelerator
6. Check engine light is ON.
1. Starting is good.
2. Idle RPMs variate between 2000 to 4500 and continues to do so.
3. Accelerator response is v bad. even on leaving the accelerator the rpm keeps on increasing.
3. Check engine light is on
Please guide me about
1. what might have gone wrong?
2. What should I do?
3. where should I take the car for solution?
4. how serious is the problem?
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad