Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: corolla S 1.5 engine

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    yasirzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Lightbulb corolla S 1.5 engine

    Assalam Alaikum, the toyota engine 1NZ-fe 1.5VVTI usually fitted in corolla S, premio and allion.. any verdicts about it.. hands on experience about
    stability
    fuel consumption
    performance
    want to swap it in nissan fe 98.. corolla S 15 engine -169013


  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasay_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    its nice responsonsive motor specialy the newer version wth Driveby wire.fuel efficency is also excelent.mine is auto n easily does 13 14 in a heavy Sedan
    DIY The Best Workshop on the Holy Planet!
    Every thing changes,Its only the "change" which never changes.

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    SER_GTR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,737
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    You Better Swap In Nissan QG16 Motor...!!
    Or GA16DE....!! Keeping In Nissan Motor
    else You can swap anything but keep in mind the alters and custom work needed for it and its complications....!!
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    yasirzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SER_GTR View Post
    You Better Swap In Nissan QG16 Motor...!!
    Or GA16DE....!! Keeping In Nissan Motor
    else You can swap anything but keep in mind the alters and custom work needed for it and its complications....!!
    hey, previously my nissan had its stock b14 carbi dohc engine.. but it gave me troubles and local mechanics were like nissan engine is complicated and bla bla.. so now my engine is almost dead need to swap it.. i was thinking better to go for a toyota interms of reliability..
    and previously i had an experience of swapping 3sfe into 1974 mark II.. so for this i consulted the same swap guy.. we need to customize the axel inners and rest is regular stuff like mounts and wiring.. so it can be done..

    So staying in toyota, is 1nzfe a good choice for hassle free daily driven cng car on automatic transmission.. thanks

  5. #5
    PakWheeler Follow
    yasirzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasay_ahmed View Post
    its nice responsonsive motor specialy the newer version wth Driveby wire.fuel efficency is also excelent.mine is auto n easily does 13 14 in a heavy Sedan
    hey, nice to hear that specially as u mentioned that its responsive.. thats exactly why my vote banked towards 1NZ.. for its being a vvti head makes it more efficient and responsive than previous generation 4afe series.. or is it so?

  6. #6
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasay_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yea it is more responsive then those.even more responsive then Honda Ds both old n new
    DIY The Best Workshop on the Holy Planet!
    Every thing changes,Its only the "change" which never changes.

  7. #7
    PakWheeler Follow
    yasirzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    35
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wasay_ahmed View Post
    yea it is more responsive then those.even more responsive then Honda Ds both old n new
    thats motivating but might become offensive to honda lovers.. if its like that then im gonna swap it asap.
    I went to shershah market and found many over there.. on average it may cost arround 60-65K with 4 speed auto gears, complete engine with ecu and wiring, stock air filter, fuel pump and axel inners. Engines were in good condition.. but im trying to get a say from peshawar shoba market for if theres a major diff in price. lets see.. anyhow thanks allot.. i;ll try to start an inprogress DIY thread!

  8. #8
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasay_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,959
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yasirzxc View Post
    thats motivating but might become offensive to honda lovers.. if its like that then im gonna swap it asap.
    I went to shershah market and found many over there.. on average it may cost arround 60-65K with 4 speed auto gears, complete engine with ecu and wiring, stock air filter, fuel pump and axel inners. Engines were in good condition.. but im trying to get a say from peshawar shoba market for if theres a major diff in price. lets see.. anyhow thanks allot.. i;ll try to start an inprogress DIY thread!
    Forr these engines prices are almost same everywhere n get 1 from ur own city better
    DIY The Best Workshop on the Holy Planet!
    Every thing changes,Its only the "change" which never changes.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •