Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 110 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 2187
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: New corolla 2011 pictures and information

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    automaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #301
    PakWheeler Follow
    shabbir42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    When this car will be available in Pakistan? any idea? From where you got these pictures? presenlty this car available in Pakistan?

  3. #302
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashif99048's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    two things are to be noted here

    According to a sales rep at Toyata rawal in Oct'10 , i was told that ABS will be introduced in XLI2011 late models

    and official toyota indus website has no GLi/XLi specs anymore

    source : Me

  4. #303
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    UmairMasood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,059
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashif99048 View Post
    two things are to be noted here

    According to a sales rep at Toyata rawal in Oct'10 , i was told that ABS will be introduced in XLI2011 late models

    and official toyota indus website has no GLi/XLi specs anymore

    source : Me
    +1

    no more specs sheets on official site.
    Ignore the people who's always talking behind your back, that's where they belong, behind you!!!

  5. #304
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,144
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    you are text blind
    RIP

  6. #305
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    airomerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

  7. #306
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashif99048 View Post
    two things are to be noted here

    According to a sales rep at Toyata rawal in Oct'10 , i was told that ABS will be introduced in XLI2011 late models

    and official toyota indus website has no GLi/XLi specs anymore

    source : Me

    You are wrong, Go to the website again. Change the engine capacity to 1.3L from 1.8L. The spec sheet is there.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  8. #307
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    wasif111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,843
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ABS or no ABS Xli Crap
    Wasif Qayyum / Emaar Business Park, Building no.4, Office 505, Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, U.A.E

  9. #308
    PakWheeler Follow
    h_s_n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UmairMasood View Post
    +1

    no more specs sheets on official site.
    http://www.toyota-indus.com/newcorolla/spec.aspx

  10. #309
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddy12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    300
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    if they equip xli with abs that would be a good feature but what would be the difference left from gli then..just power windows or i guess sunroof would be added to increase performance of gli..:-)....
    When you Dream there are no Rules..

  11. #310
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bilal49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,542
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    what about the 1.6?
    what its status now?
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

  12. #311
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vajih102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,339
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddy12 View Post
    if they equip xli with abs that would be a good feature but what would be the difference left from gli then..just power windows or i guess sunroof would be added to increase performance of gli..:-)....
    Power windows, central locking, BA + EBD, body colored door mirrors, High Mount Stop Lamp, 2 additional speakers and Rear Seat Arm Rest with Cup holders to say the least. not sure about additional colors because lately they were available for Xli also but to my knowledge that was to clear out last year's stocks.

    ABS and airbags are safety features which surprisingly even a base model Vitz and Platz have. here, m surprised people think of it as a luxury.

  13. #312
    PakWheeler Follow
    CutePoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    Power windows, central locking, BA + EBD, body colored door mirrors, High Mount Stop Lamp, 2 additional speakers and Rear Seat Arm Rest with Cup holders to say the least. not sure about additional colors because lately they were available for Xli also but to my knowledge that was to clear out last year's stocks.

    ABS and airbags are safety features which surprisingly even a base model Vitz and Platz have. here, m surprised people think of it as a luxury.
    ABS, EBD, BA . These 3 are dependent upon each other, and none of them can work alone, so if Xli has ABS, it means EBD and BA will also be there,

  14. #313
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vajih102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,339
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i didn't know that! do you mean all cars have EBD and BA also? or is it like they can have this if ABS is present but not vice versa?

  15. #314
    PakWheeler Follow
    sars333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Ok its time for a pakwheel theory ..........Just coming back from one of dealerships went there for oil change.......while having conversation with mechanic there he did not have clue about new corolla and seemed annoyed why so many people are asking this question .Any ways after little chit chat while speaking in flow about coure's performance on cng and availibility of altis in FF CNG in india he stated that work is also going on about factory fitted CNG in corolla but as he spoke he realized that he has spoken something wrong and then he changed the topic...as i do not use cng so i did not ask him further .Also this memeber who statrted this thread has another thread where he is promoting BRC kit (CNG)....this kit is quite similar to the one used in altis CNG....So we might see FF CNG corolla

    posted this earlier as well

  16. #315
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vajih102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,339
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sars View Post
    .......... he stated that work is also going on about factory fitted CNG in corolla but as he spoke he realized that he has spoken something wrong and then he changed the topic...
    haan! all employees of Toyota Pakistan are doing that. I've spoken to two in Lahore and a known fellow at Toyota Islamabad, Aabpara. all are lip shut.

  17. #316
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sars View Post
    Ok its time for a pakwheel theory ..........Just coming back from one of dealerships went there for oil change.......while having conversation with mechanic there he did not have clue about new corolla and seemed annoyed why so many people are asking this question .Any ways after little chit chat while speaking in flow about coure's performance on cng and availibility of altis in FF CNG in india he stated that work is also going on about factory fitted CNG in corolla but as he spoke he realized that he has spoken something wrong and then he changed the topic...as i do not use cng so i did not ask him further .Also this memeber who statrted this thread has another thread where he is promoting BRC kit (CNG)....this kit is quite similar to the one used in altis CNG....So we might see FF CNG corolla

    posted this earlier as well
    Its the companys very strict policy not to open their mouths otherwise people will stop buying current stock cars.lOOKING something fishy fishy with this poster as he is promoting the kit and posted the pics of the car first.It looks that he works in indus .
    Aunda Fan

  18. #317
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashif99048's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @ all those who have replied to after my post#302 in this thread

    there have been a change in spec site of indus motors , the day I posted about Gli/Xli specs being missing from website , there weren't any specs mentioned on the website and there wasn't any capacity selection either , i have been checking indus motors website for a while now and i know forum ethics as well ,

  19. #318
    PakWheeler Follow
    kashif99048's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    80
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Its the companys very strict policy not to open their mouths otherwise people will stop buying current stock cars.lOOKING something fishy fishy with this poster as he is promoting the kit and posted the pics of the car first.It looks that he works in indus .
    from the pictures it looks like its a toyota Workshop or Plant area , you can see the markings on the floor etc

  20. #319
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashif99048 View Post
    from the pictures it looks like its a toyota Workshop or Plant area , you can see the markings on the floor etc
    Agreed.Its the indus plant.
    Aunda Fan

  21. #320
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vajih102 View Post
    i didn't know that! do you mean all cars have EBD and BA also? or is it like they can have this if ABS is present but not vice versa?
    No they all are different things.As CIty and civic comes with EBD abs but BA that is present in GLi.
    Aunda Fan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 110 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •