Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 2187
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: New corolla 2011 pictures and information

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    automaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #601
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    koi tafreeh nahee?
    sab thak gaay hain ?
    ive got a new one,

    Just for a thot, every body is considered about Toyota backing off from the 1.8L category and going to the 1.6L category,

    As they were the first in launching the 1.8L segment in Pakistan, who knows they might actualy looking for the 2.0L market as well this time, and then making it as

    Corolla 1.3
    Corolla 1.6
    and
    Corolla 2.0

    Ya i know its strange, but its posible isnt it?
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  3. #602
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,268
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    ive got a new one,

    Just for a thot, every body is considered about Toyota backing off from the 1.8L category and going to the 1.6L category,

    As they were the first in launching the 1.8L segment in Pakistan, who knows they might actualy looking for the 2.0L market as well this time, and then making it as

    Corolla 1.3
    Corolla 1.6
    and
    Corolla 2.0

    Ya i know its strange, but its posible isnt it?
    corolla 2.0 is 2.0D, right?
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  4. #603
    PakWheeler Follow
    Roadster1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    356
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    why are all the new corollas shape horrible looking

  5. #604
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    corolla 2.0 is 2.0D, right?
    i meant the petrol version as on the Thailand site
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  6. #605
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,268
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    i meant the petrol version as on the Thailand site
    oh i wish they bring 2.0 petrol version
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  7. #606
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    -Just a wild thot came in my mind, as come to think of it, Toyota was the pioneer of outleashing the 1.8L cars in Pakistan, nd steping away from the 1.6,

    -Now maybe its going a step back and forward at the same time, with Corolla 1.6L and 2.0L. Petrol versions, While keep the 1.3 line up as it is.


    -And another, Bongi that i would like to make is, the 1.6 CNG version could also be a replacement to the Deisel variant, (2.0d) As Toyota Indus was already offering a secondary fuel (deisel option) in the Pakistani market, but as Deisel prices have gone up up an away, Deisel is not much of a plus point any more. While CNG might be, and attract more nd more new buyers.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  8. #607
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,144
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    guys just wait and see.
    RIP

  9. #608
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,581
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    corolla 2.0 is 2.0D, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    -Just a wild thot came in my mind, as come to think of it, Toyota was the pioneer of outleashing the 1.8L cars in Pakistan, nd steping away from the 1.6,

    -Now maybe its going a step back and forward at the same time, with Corolla 1.6L and 2.0L. Petrol versions, While keep the 1.3 line up as it is.


    -And another, Bongi that i would like to make is, the 1.6 CNG version could also be a replacement to the Deisel variant, (2.0d) As Toyota Indus was already offering a secondary fuel (deisel option) in the Pakistani market, but as Deisel prices have gone up up an away, Deisel is not much of a plus point any more. While CNG might be, and attract more nd more new buyers.
    Brother do you think they need to attract buyers? They are already overbooked
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  10. #609
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    ^ yup ure very right, i just meant more buyers in the "more economical fuel'' segment
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  11. #610
    PakWheeler Follow
    jayb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    478
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any news on when it would be released?

    A while back in this thread someone said that the 1.6 version Corolla would be called GLi Plus with CNG.

    Since Chinyoti's bongi-fying, I would also like to add my bongis to the thread.

    What if Toyota are thinking of introducing the following lineup?

    1.3 XLi
    1.3 GLi
    1.6 GLi Plus (3ZZ-FE with CNG)
    1.6 Altis M/T (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis A/T (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis M/T SR (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis A/T SR (1ZR-FE)
    1.8 Altis A/T with 7-speed CVT transmission (2ZR-FE)
    1.8 Altis A/T SR with 7-speed CVT transmission (2ZR-FE)
    1.4L D4D Corolla M/T
    1.4L D4D Corolla M/T SR

    This way we're going to have nearly identical line up of cars on offer with Toyota Thailand. Of course the only difference would be that instead of the two diesel variants we'll have here, Toyota Thailand has the 2.0 Altis with 3ZR-FE engine.

    Just my wish list.

    PS: Once again, any news on when its going to be launched fellows?
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

  12. #611
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salik990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,268
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayb View Post
    Any news on when it would be released?

    A while back in this thread someone said that the 1.6 version Corolla would be called GLi Plus with CNG.

    Since Chinyoti's bongi-fying, I would also like to add my bongis to the thread.

    What if Toyota are thinking of introducing the following lineup?

    1.3 XLi
    1.3 GLi
    1.6 GLi Plus (3ZZ-FE with CNG)
    1.6 Altis M/T (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis A/T (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis M/T SR (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis A/T SR (1ZR-FE)
    1.8 Altis A/T with 7-speed CVT transmission (2ZR-FE)
    1.8 Altis A/T SR with 7-speed CVT transmission (2ZR-FE)
    1.4L D4D Corolla M/T
    1.4L D4D Corolla M/T SR

    This way we're going to have nearly identical line up of cars on offer with Toyota Thailand. Of course the only difference would be that instead of the two diesel variants we'll have here, Toyota Thailand has the 2.0 Altis with 3ZR-FE engine.

    Just my wish list.

    PS: Once again, any news on when its going to be launched fellows?
    i like ur thinking...tht wat i wished too....i hope they stop 2.0d n bring the 1.4 d4d engine....in India diesel 1.4 d4d altis is big hit n its cheaper than 1.8 altis but sadly we r not goin to see these two new petrol variant engine 1.6 1ZR-FE n 1.8 2ZR-FE n a new 1.4 d4d diesel engine here
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

  13. #612
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bilal49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,542
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    u guys ARE excited..isnt it?
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

  14. #613
    PakWheeler Follow
    jayb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    478
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bilal49er View Post
    u guys ARE excited..isnt it?
    Yeah we are. I'm excited because my folks have to buy a new car and we're waiting for the facelifted Rolla. Others are excited because they're Toyota fans and a new facelifted version of their favourite car is coming along. Harmless excitement.
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

  15. #614
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    bilal49er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,542
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    1.3 XLi
    1.3 GLi
    1.6 GLi Plus (3ZZ-FE with CNG)
    1.6 Altis M/T (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis A/T (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis M/T SR (1ZR-FE)
    1.6 Altis A/T SR (1ZR-FE)
    1.8 Altis A/T with 7-speed CVT transmission (2ZR-FE)
    1.8 Altis A/T SR with 7-speed CVT transmission (2ZR-FE)
    1.4L D4D Corolla M/T
    1.4L D4D Corolla M/T SR


    OMG!
    same shape 11 variants!!
    emblem provider to Indus will have a happy time!!
    sent from my HD2 without using the handset itself!!

  16. #615
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqs29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    3,129
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Factory fitted CNG Corolla

    It is official, just saw the IMC communique to Toyota Hyderabad GM. Factory fitted CNG Corolla Xli would be available from May(mid or end). They have changed the back lights & front grill(sorry no pics). Price is going to be 1.5 million for Xli.

  17. #616
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Newton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    1.5 million for xli thats insane man

  18. #617
    PakWheeler Follow
    feezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    31
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    only God will judge me

  19. #618
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    NaXuN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,516
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    WTF..?...1.5 mil for rolla wiht FF CNG...nd we all thought Pak suzuki was ripping our extra 50k for CNG kit....!!...1.5 lakh for a CNG KIT...thats insane....!!
    The Flag is the Embodiment, not of Sentiment, but of History.

  20. #619
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    airomerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,373
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    And yes people will still buy it!
    R18 boyz!.....Powered by Honda

  21. #620
    MGK
    MGK is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MGK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,032
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    read my signature

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •