5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Why don't they put it inside the cabin in the first place away from engine heat and dust?
    Maintenance, replacement and repairs are a lot easier this way. Not to mention it simplifies wiring.

The ECU just needs to be enclosed in a waterproof box, otherwise the location is fine. Even the Civic has it over here, and there are no issues with washing, heat or dust. Indus jut need to stop being greedy.
    ProSpeed Imports -- www.prospeedimports.com -- Car parts direct from USA, Japan & Europe to your doorstep! Email us at special.requests@prospeedimports.com. Don't forget to ask about our special car wrapping, change the color of your car without changing the paint ;-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahsanonline View Post
    they DONT because they're STUPID.
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Cylestyne View Post
    Maintenance, replacement and repairs are a lot easier this way. Not to mention it simplifies wiring.

The ECU just needs to be enclosed in a waterproof box, otherwise the location is fine. Even the Civic has it over here, and there are no issues with washing, heat or dust. Indus jut need to stop being greedy.
    +1
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cylestyne View Post

After i got my cars first service on coming home due to curosity i opened the hood and checked weather they washed it or what, surprisingly the entire engine had a wash (water/oil/deisel) what ever but the ECU still had dust on it and was dry. So probably they covered it up.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayb View Post
    Well i do think this facelift makes the Corolla look much more hot although price is just insane

Anyway, a revised facelift Civic? Sounds tempting. It's a good thing I'm waiting then. Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai. Although I hope the prices remain within my grasp.

Yup, as i said previusly, this has tobe the boldest facelift in Induses history, The front looks quite agresive,

Looks like my bongy of 2.0L Petrol variant wasnt much of a bondy after all

About Civics facelift, i guess it would be the worst face lift of a Civic in Hondas history, just that the circle in the rear lights in now a hexagon, and a revised front bumper with (01-04) Civic/03-06 City) fog lamps again.

May be the meter cluster would be more informational now. As in City or Corolla altis maybe.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    I would go rather with Nissan Sunny 1.6 Super Saloon automatic, alloys, fogs, airbag for

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" height="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%" align=middle><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778><TBODY><TR><TD height=76 width=778><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778 height=76><TBODY><TR><TD height=76 width=145>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - nissan logo</TD><TD height=76 width=414>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - nissan ghandhara</TD><TD height=76 width=107>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - top</TD><TD height=76 width=112>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - ud logo</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD height=20 width=778><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778 height=20><TBODY><TR><TD height=20 width=145>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - button 1</TD><TD height=20 width=128>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - button 2</TD><TD height=20 width=108>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - button 3</TD><TD height=20 width=370>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - button bar</TD><TD height=20 width=27>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - hone 1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD height=20 width="100%"><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778 bgColor=#ffffff height=101><TBODY><TR><TD height=101 width=574>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - inside vehicle lineup

</TD><TD height=101 width=204><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=204 bgColor=#eeeeee><TBODY><TR><TD id=main height=28 width=204 align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD height=28 width=204 align=right>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - inside b 2</TD></TR><TR><TD height=28 width=204 align=right>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - inside b 3</TD></TR><TR><TD height=28 width=204 align=right>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - inside b 4</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778><TBODY><TR><TD class=mhead bgColor=#c2c0c0 height=25 width=778>::Vehicle Line-Up::</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff width=778><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#94abd7 height=37 width=251>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - sunny title</TD><TD bgColor=#49598c height=37 width=526>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - sunny text</TD></TR><TR><TD class=mhead bgColor=#d3d1d1 height=37 width=251>Prices

</TD><TD height=37 width=526><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" class=mlinks border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=526 bgColor=#f7f3f7 height=37><TBODY><TR><TD width=15 align=middle>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - red dot</TD><TD width=116>Cockpit</TD><TD width=15 align=middle>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - red dot</TD><TD width=117>Trunk</TD><TD width=15 align=middle>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - red dot</TD><TD width=116>Body Colors</TD><TD width=15 align=middle>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - red dot</TD><TD width=117>Specification </TD></TR><TR><TD width=15 align=middle>New corolla 2011 pictures and information - red dot</TD><TD width=116>Prices</TD><TD width=15 align=middle></TD><TD width=117></TD><TD width=15 align=middle></TD><TD width=116></TD><TD width=15 align=middle></TD><TD width=117></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtnormal bgColor=#f0f0f0 height=218 width=777 colSpan=2 align=middle><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=639 bgColor=#e7e7e7 height=198><TBODY><TR><TD class=head bgColor=#dbdbdb height=28 width=456 align=middle>Model</TD><TD class=head bgColor=#dbdbdb height=28 width=124 align=middle>Ex- Factory Price * (Rs.)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtnormal height=19 width=456>NISSAN SUNNY 1.3L EXECUTIVE SALOON M/T GASOLINE

</TD><TD class=txtnormal height=19 width=124>
    Discontinued

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtnormal height=19 width=456>NISSAN SUNNY 1.6L EXECUTIVE SALOON M/T GASOLINE

1,236,000/-

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtnormal height=19 width=456>NISSAN SUNNY 1.6L SUPER SALOON M/T GASOLINE

1,382,000/-

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtnormal height=19 width=456>NISSAN SUNNY 1.6L SUPER SALOON A/T GASOLINE

1,483,000/-

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#d6d3d6 height=15 width=778>
    * CNG optional for additional Rs. 85,000

* Prices are subject to change without any prior notice

</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#d6d3d6 height=15 width=778></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=778><TBODY><TR><TD class=cr width="100%" align=right>Copyright © 2009, G.N.L. I.T. Department</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    New corolla 2011 pictures and information - inside b 1

Cars
    Trucks / Buses

X-Trail
    Patrol
    Cefiro
    Sunny

PKB 211 GHRN
    PKC 311 ETNP
    SP210 Bus
    CDA 311 PHRP
    PKD 311 HHRQ

I also had a similar mind, plus somehow i liked the Sunny more due being less in number, but the thing is, "Jitny purani yeh price list hai, gariyan bhee utni hee purani hain, No new ones have been in production, the ones made are standing on showroom floors or "godaams". I know one standing at the clifton Nissan display, since atleast a year.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdullah1 View Post
    my source told me that gli auto is coming in october with 1.6 as demonstrated here on PW as 1.6altis it will be rebadged as Gli and altis is going to come in 2.0litre now as atlas is launching 2.0litre civic new model early next year.

for facelift versions light silver color has been discontinued dont know why !

So the bongy i made sometime back isnt a bongy after all, Indus was the market leader in bringing out the 1.8L Stepping back of it would have been a black spot,

Stepping forward is the way to go, Specialy wen the totaly redesigned Civic is coming out in a 2.0L Indus wouldnt stand back at all. So going for a 1.6 and a 2.0 seems gud, as previusly discuss they might actualy drop the 1.3 trim so again keeping 2 Engines seems possitive too.

How ever the prices make Xli and Gli of a different league now, im guessing City sales will increase rapidly now if they keep prices constant. more less the 1. lack margin has now come close 2 lacks. (City manual and Gli)

Other then that, do u think the auto Gli would be offered with a Zr engine having a crusie tronic tranny?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Havent seen the car in person, besides the price figure, i likes, and i realy liked the panasonic pre in Xli, it looks better then the one i have in my Gli (with cheap plastic chrome and red taxi lights)

Havent seen the new one being offfered in GLi so cant say much about it,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

sunny is a good option
    MOTOR MANIACS ... An automotive service and repair workshop
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Maniacs/721830141231922

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

interior pics anyone??????

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
    New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 225706

New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 225707
    sir any new colours in gli?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I had always an issue with the backlights of new generation of this Corolla and now they have really done it making them impressive BUT price---forget it!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

BTW what about 5 new exterior colors? any info??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

They made the upper half of the interior more dark the steering color more dark and also the round movable A.C dials are also in silver....no more difference in interior

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Other then that, do u think the auto Gli would be offered with a Zr engine having a crusie tronic tranny?
    It will have the ZR engine with cruistronic. But feature wise the car will be the equivalent of a GLi. No airbags, or coloured door handles, no alloy rims etc.

It makes sense because Indus will try to keep the costs down and not manufacture two 1.6 engines or two different trannys. Anyway that's what I think.

Chinyoti looks like your bongi wasn't a bongi at all. Let's see when we see the 2.0L 3ZR-FE engine in the Corolla.
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The new Corolla XLI/GLI facelift is insane priced - that's a fact. The Interior top is changed to dark grey along with Gear and steering wheel, which is not so good than the one in the outgoing model. Engine is same with ECU still exposed .

What to expect in May.....according to dealers, the following is confirmed:

- 1.6L GLi model.....which will have all the features of GLi with a 1.6L engine and automatic transmission upgrade
    -1.6L Altis (Automatic/Manual/Sunroof variants)....these will have upgraded optitron meter, rain sensing vipers, hi-grade wood paneling, retractable side-mirrors, side-skirts, cruisetronic.

The switchtronic (tiptronic) transmission is dropped from the 1.6L models.

Prices as a guesstimate are quoted around 40 to 50K lower or above the outgoing 1.8L models. Delivery time for Altis would be 2-months.

AND YES....the Altis engine is confirmed tobe Dual VVT-i and most likely 1ZR-FE.

Warranty and other things like General tyres remains the same

Now lets wait for Altis pricing.

New corolla 2011 pictures and information -225751 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -225752 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -225753 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -225754 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -225755

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MK77 View Post

The switchtronic (tiptronic) transmission is dropped from the 1.6L models.
    Can't believe Toyota Indus is making this stupid decision. Triptronic transmission in the current Altis is the one reason it had any sales v/s Civic. 5 of my friends have the Cruisetronic and all of them said that the major reason they bought Altis over Civic was the triptronic and cruisecontrol.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    BTW what about 5 new exterior colors? any info??
    2 colors will be discontinued and two new colors are coming in altis.
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

interior looks good now in these colors

they should also give da option of interior colors
    full black or beige
    If I Can Change,And You Can Change,EveryBody Can Change....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    Can't believe Toyota Indus is making this stupid decision. Triptronic transmission in the current Altis is the one reason it had any sales v/s Civic. 5 of my friends have the Cruisetronic and all of them said that the major reason they bought Altis over Civic was the triptronic and cruisecontrol.
    Im thinking Indus is planing 3 segments for Corolla, 1.3L/1.6L/2.0L, Thats why no Switch tronic/ triptronic in 1.6L

There could be one more thing, if there offering altis and Gli both with the same engine, and cosmetic changes only, then the auto gli would have a normal auto tranny where as the Altis to have the trip-tronic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    2 colors will be discontinued and two new colors are coming in altis.
    Any idea which ones? No one has pics of new colors, or are the new colors for Altis only?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

User Tag List