Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2187
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: New corolla 2011 pictures and information

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    automaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #1381
    PakWheeler Follow
    sjameel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osk89 View Post
    i am just waiting for the altis to launch
    Are their still chances of Altis to launch on May 10-15 ? Anyone can confirm that.... Damn it ! Its been ages now..

  3. #1382
    PakWheeler Follow
    MK77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    353
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ Chances are it will launch in May but, the delivery time would be extended on booking cases.

  4. #1383
    PakWheeler Follow
    2126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    292
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Please read this 1.8 is now discountinued

    The 10th generation of Corolla was launched in Pakistan in August 2008 available in 4 trims: XLi, GLi, Corolla Altis and Corolla Diesel, while the facelift version was launched in April 2011.
    The XLi is offered with Toyota's 1.3L 1NZ-FE unit which produces 85 hp. The model does not have airbags, ABS or power windows. It is only offered in two colours, black and white.
    The GLi is offered with the same 1.3L engine unit as the XLi but it comes fully loaded with ABS, and power windows. No airbags are offered on this model. Metallic colours are available in the GLi.
    The Corolla diesel has 2 trim levels, the simple Corolla 2.0D and the Corolla 2.0D Saloon.
    The Corolla 2.0D comes equipped with Toyota's 1989 2C engine which produces 74 hp. The model does not have airbags, ABS or power windows. It is only offered in two colours, black and white.
    The Corolla 2.0D Saloon has the same engine unit as the Corolla 2.0D. The model is only available with a 5-speed manual. The 2.0D Saloon comes equipped with alloy rims, side skirts, optitron speedometer, wooden inserts on the interior and a single driver side airbag. Optional extra on the model is the sunroof.
    The facelift for the Corolla was launched on the 11th of April 2011. Initially only the XLi and GLi trims are available. The 1.8L Corolla Altis with 1ZZ-FE engine has been suspended. Replacing it will be the 1.6L Corolla Altis with 1ZR-FE engine. The Altis is expected to be launched in May. The Altis is expected to come equipped standard with sideskirts, wooden inserts in the interior, optitron speedometer, 5-spoke alloy rims, fog lamps, power windows, power seats, ABS with EBD, driver side SRS airbag and a 6 speed (forward) manual transmission. Optional on the Altis will be a 4 speed super ECT automatic transmission and sunroof.
    The diesel variants did not get any facelift and they are also expected to be suspended
    -

  5. #1384
    PakWheeler Follow
    k_khurram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahsanonline View Post
    Fuel Cut system: to protect from going over-reving engine above redline
    Tilt & telescopic steering: you can tilt the steering wheel up or down (like in civic), and move it a bit in and out, just like a telescope. all to suit your custom driving position.

    good to know its all finally here!

    can some one show this option in GLI how this option of telescope works....
    i visited Toyota garden showroom there rep said no option of telescope in GLI

  6. #1385
    PakWheeler Follow
    salash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    51
    Posts
    300
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Altis delayed for atleast one month or more and the price is expected to be more than 1.9 million for top of the line variant. confirmed source from Indus.

  7. #1386
    PakWheeler Follow
    ViKiNg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aoa i want to know k now a day new shape xli per karachi mai kitna own chalraha hai black color

  8. #1387
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    deel_ee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The passion and enthusiasm showed by potential buyers in this particular thread, and its popularity, confirms that regardless of how ridiculously expensive these cars become, people will still buy them. I dont see how we can ever implement the "stop buying and prices will come down" school of thought.

  9. #1388
    PakWheeler Follow
    ViKiNg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    aoa i want to know k now a day new shape xli per karachi mai kitna own chalraha hai black color

  10. #1389
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarpal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deel_ee View Post
    The passion and enthusiasm showed by potential buyers in this particular thread, and its popularity, confirms that regardless of how ridiculously expensive these cars become, people will still buy them. I dont see how we can ever implement the "stop buying and prices will come down" school of thought.
    forget it yaar... people here are too rich to even think about that

  11. #1390
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MominHaq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    10,842
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarpal7 View Post
    forget it yaar... people here are too rich to even think about that
    No they are too brain dead.
    Trolls EDPP

  12. #1391
    PakWheeler Follow
    Umery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chakwal
    Age
    25
    Posts
    445
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mani1 View Post
    On money and car prices are determined by market. No matter how much you and others say its overpriced, its not since its selling. Someone is out there buying the car
    absolutely rite
    "Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."
    If you have God on your side, everything becomes clear." - Ayrton Senna

  13. #1392
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ahsanonline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    86
    Posts
    2,295
    Follows
    3
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k_khurram View Post
    can some one show this option in GLI how this option of telescope works....
    i visited Toyota garden showroom there rep said no option of telescope in GLI
    YouTube - 2010 Toyota Prius: Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
    Selling Vitz+local cars - compatible bluetooth Ecu Scantool, High-amp car chargers, Apple-certified Lightning Cables, etc. Click on my name and see my started threads for details.

  14. #1393
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,581
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MominHaq View Post
    No they are too brain dead.
    +1

    Corruption has made them so. Easy money is the ultimate aim of most of the lot
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  15. #1394
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    deel_ee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Do you guys realize whats happening here? In 1996 when we bought a zero meter XE, it was priced around 650,000. In around 2006, a zero meter Xli was priced around 850,000. which is around 23 percent increase in 10 years. Fair enough. But in 2011, a zero meter Xli is selling for close to 1.5million Rs. Thats an increase of above 75% in less than 5 years.

    Yes i know inflation and ruppee depreciation but we are being MILKED by them. Buying a decent car is a luxury that now even an upper-middle class cannot afford. This was not the case few years back. I just dread where we are going from here. Perhaps soon we'll need big shopping bags carrying notes whenever we go out for grocery shopping.

  16. #1395
    PakWheeler Follow
    Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^^ Agreed !!
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

  17. #1396
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarpal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deel_ee View Post
    Do you guys realize whats happening here? In 1996 when we bought a zero meter XE, it was priced around 650,000. In around 2006, a zero meter Xli was priced around 850,000. which is around 23 percent increase in 10 years. Fair enough. But in 2011, a zero meter Xli is selling for close to 1.5million Rs. Thats an increase of above 75% in less than 5 years.

    Yes i know inflation and ruppee depreciation but we are being MILKED by them. Buying a decent car is a luxury that now even an upper-middle class cannot afford. This was not the case few years back. I just dread where we are going from here. Perhaps soon we'll need big shopping bags carrying notes whenever we go out for grocery shopping.
    75% increase..... khappay cha gaya!!!!! O God when will his tenure end!!

  18. #1397
    Site Banned Follow
    BlueHorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarpal7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deel_ee View Post
    Do you guys realize whats happening here? In 1996 when we bought a zero meter XE, it was priced around 650,000. In around 2006, a zero meter Xli was priced around 850,000. which is around 23 percent increase in 10 years. Fair enough. But in 2011, a zero meter Xli is selling for close to 1.5million Rs. Thats an increase of above 75% in less than 5 years.

    Yes i know inflation and ruppee depreciation but we are being MILKED by them. Buying a decent car is a luxury that now even an upper-middle class cannot afford. This was not the case few years back. I just dread where we are going from here. Perhaps soon we'll need big shopping bags carrying notes whenever we go out for grocery shopping.[/QU

    75% increase..... khappay cha gaya!!!!! O God when will his tenure end!!
    very well pointed out. i used to think that in next 5 years we will pay 2 million for these local cars. but how wrong was i when i saw a thread today which showed that civic top of line is having new price of 2.2 million (reference thread https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/aut...w-honda-prices)

  19. #1398
    PakWheeler Follow
    Rats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Sunny is the answer at the moment. I do not know why people do not buy a real car at very reasonable rates, better in all respects than rolla and city and still cheaper and more elegant and robust. The good thing is that there is hardly any or very little localization so it is mostly Japanese CKD and put together in Karachi
    No offence to Nissan fans. However, the only car I will consider from Nissan is GTR

    Nissan sunny is a drinker........ I am expecting the same for CNG.
    My friend drives a manual Sunny and can only achieve 400+km on full tank while I managed to achieve 550 km on Auto. In terms of Fuel Consumption, no one can challenge VVTi engine!

    In addition, the leg room is limited. If just you and your partner is okay, but if family......will be problem!

  20. #1399
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ToofaneBatameezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,095
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rats View Post
    No offence to Nissan fans. However, the only car I will consider from Nissan is GTR

    Nissan sunny is a drinker........ I am expecting the same for CNG.
    My friend drives a manual Sunny and can only achieve 400+km on full tank while I managed to achieve 550 km on Auto. In terms of Fuel Consumption, no one can challenge VVTi engine!

    In addition, the leg room is limited. If just you and your partner is okay, but if family......will be problem!
    400 and 500 KM per tank? How. Is. This. Possible?
    Nothing to see here.

  21. #1400
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,581
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rats View Post
    No offence to Nissan fans. However, the only car I will consider from Nissan is GTR

    Nissan sunny is a drinker........ I am expecting the same for CNG.
    My friend drives a manual Sunny and can only achieve 400+km on full tank while I managed to achieve 550 km on Auto. In terms of Fuel Consumption, no one can challenge VVTi engine!

    In addition, the leg room is limited. If just you and your partner is okay, but if family......will be problem!
    There are many factors for a high fuel consumption. My cousin is very happy with the consumption. One is on CNG and one on petrol. He could buy Civic with his budget, but he preferred to have another Sunny.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •