0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wo hooo....19.0 for just 1.6L car; 18.09 + Frieght for 1.6L M/T SR
    I guess I made the right move last month; got 1.8L Civic for just 16.85

Quote Originally Posted by salash View Post
    Received a call from toyota capital Isb altis will be launced this Saturday and price of top of the line variant is 1899000/- confirmed. Will be on display this week inshallah.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
    I went to Toyota Ravi today and they say that the new Altis will launch on the 20th May but i think it will be on Sunday that is 22nd of May. They had their display units of the new Altis standing at the back. I got a chance a look at it. Personally i am not that much impressed though the interior looks stunning with that black/burgundy wood as opposed to simple wooden style center console in the previous Altis. They have ruined the Cruisetronic badge at the back. It wasn't the same one as the old Altis. I am InshAllah opting for the Altis MT SR which comes at a price tag of 1,809,000. This price has been confirmed by Toyota Cantt Motors.
    And you are ready to spend 1.8 millions on 1.3L GLI /w CNG?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_fs4u View Post
    hmmm waiting for gli cng. price must b 1.8????????

My dad is thinking to get the entry level version; he is in no mood to spend 2~3 lakhs extra to get all the badges of the trunk; he thinks as he is retired and doesnt drive much and in the age where show-off is of no value; so he should not waste his money. And I think he is right...I had the plan to add the difference from my own pocket to get Tiptronic...but it seems I should save it for my 9th gen Civic now

This is VERY disappointing....I guess people will will go for GLI-A/T leaving Altis-A/T

Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
    no. It comes with a cruise control but no triptronic tranny. it has the same AT from the 2005-2008 Altis.
    Jazak-Allah...positive approach Rizwan Bh

Are they doing any CNG specific changes; the rumors about changing heads / accelerator etc? Cuore CNG has better suspension...something on these lines?

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan400 View Post
    Another good news

INDUS is planning to launch GLI & XLI in CNG Approval from Toyota japan is confirmed by a very relaiable source just now.

Expected launch date is 15 July 2011.

Such bol kar GEO

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

cng bhai 2 din chutti hoti hai.
    kahan s dalwao g...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

Some more info about CNG version.Sales & Technical staff training is in progress @ Toyota Garden motors Lahore. Now its 100% sure / confirmed news.

Kit Manufacturer: Landy Ranzo
    Especially made for Toyota Corolla and Landy Ranzo already signed a contract with Toyota Japan that they will not sell this kit in open market. This kit is same as Toyota Thailand.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comNew corolla 2011 pictures and information - PPrice: 100000 rs extra for CNG version</B><o:p></o:p>
    Mileage: 150+ for 55L cylinder

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ jayb The alloys on the car were similar if not exactly the same as the ones on the current Altis 1.8. Maybe that was a bluff on Indus's part but lets see and wait out the official launch really..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Wo hooo....19.0 for just 1.6L car; 18.09 + Frieght for 1.6L M/T SR
    I guess I made the right move last month; got 1.8L Civic for just 16.85

And you are ready to spend 1.8 millions on 1.3L GLI /w CNG?

My dad is thinking to get the entry level version; he is in no mood to spend 2~3 lakhs extra to get all the badges of the trunk; he thinks as he is retired and doesnt drive much and in the age where show-off is of no value; so he should not waste his money. And I think he is right...I had the plan to add the difference from my own pocket to get Tiptronic...but it seems I should save it for my 9th gen Civic now

This is VERY disappointing....I guess people will will go for GLI-A/T leaving Altis-A/T

Jazak-Allah...positive approach Rizwan Bh

Are they doing any CNG specific changes; the rumors about changing heads / accelerator etc? Cuore CNG has better suspension...something on these lines?

Some more info about CNG version.Sales & Technical staff training is in progress @ Toyota Garden motors Lahore. Now its 100% sure / confirmed news.

Especially made for Toyota Corolla and Landy Ranzo already signed a contract with Toyota Japan that they will not sell this kit in open market. This kit is same as Toyota Thailand.
    Price: 100000 rs extra for CNG version</B><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[IMG]https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/ /><o:p></o:p> [/FONT]
    [FONT=[/IMG]<b><FONT]<font color=" /><o:p></o:p>
    <FONT color=black><FONT size=4><FONT color=black face="Comic Sans MS">Mileage: 150+ for 55L cylinder<FONT color=black>

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great...looking forward for new breed of XLIs on the roads around

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iAfwan View Post

New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 236758

misleading times, 4th and 5th gear manual vs D auto, D will shift down to 2nd or 3rd maybe.
    Alpha Romeo 156

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Especially made for Toyota Corolla and Landy Ranzo already signed a contract with Toyota Japan that they will not sell this kit in open market. This kit is same as Toyota Thailand.
    Price: 100000 rs extra for CNG version</B><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[IMG]https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/ /><o:p></o:p> [/FONT]
    [FONT=[/IMG]<b><FONT]<font color=" /><o:p></o:p>
    <FONT color=black><FONT size=4><FONT color=black face="Comic Sans MS">Mileage: 150+ for 55L cylinder<FONT color=black>
    excellent news. but i also hope that they improve the rear suspension if they are giving ff cng. my 2005 xli has CNG for 5 years and now its rear suspension is farig.
    Also i think lauching gli At with same engine as altis means toyota has killed AT altis even before its launch. the price difference seems too huge between Gli AT and Altis At. but they are basically the same car.
    one more thing, already xli is around 1.5 million, so with CNG this 1300cc car would cost around 1,6 million, which is WAY too much this car. at this price indus is only promoting sales of civic (whish is now by far more value for money than an xli/gli). i think indus read all the discussion on Toyota vs Honda wars and now they seem convinced that their 1300 cc is as good as honda's 1800 cc, so they want to price their base model same as civic base model

F1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ma cuz just bought new black XLI .it was wid me for some time .. couldnt take pix... and it was luking really gr8 .front is real hot . bt price is too much .. thts realy strange ....
    Godzilla under the Hood !!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indus Toyota and Atlas Honda will have reasonable price tags when they will have more competition. Both have monopolized the local market. Corolla XLI / GLIs in 1.3L, Altis in 1.6L and Civic in 1.8L
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHorn View Post
    excellent news. but i also hope that they improve the rear suspension if they are giving ff cng. my 2005 xli has CNG for 5 years and now its rear suspension is farig.
    Also i think lauching gli At with same engine as altis means toyota has killed AT altis even before its launch. the price difference seems too huge between Gli AT and Altis At. but they are basically the same car.

one more thing, already xli is around 1.5 million, so with CNG this 1300cc car would cost around 1,6 million, which is WAY too much this car. at this price indus is only promoting sales of civic (whish is now by far more value for money than an xli/gli). i think indus read all the discussion on Toyota vs Honda wars and now they seem convinced that their 1300 cc is as good as honda's 1800 cc, so they want to price their base model same as civic base model
    There used to more options few years back; Baleno, Optra, Lancer etc; but not any more
    • Suzuki should offer SX4; both in 1.3L and 1.6L; Baleno played nice; SX4 can become a big hit
    • Lancer should hit back both in 1.5L and 1.8L (to give some competition to 1.8L Civic)
    • It would be great to see Chevrolet Cruze with 1.6L and 1.8L configurations
    New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 220px Maruti Suzuki SX4 Sports kit 28rear qtr29New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 250px 2007 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer 28CJ29 ES sedan 01New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 250px 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LS    NHTSA 2

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its gud .theres now a differrnce of 1lakhs between civic and altis.1.6 altis seems a gud deal compared to civic .1lakh cheaper,shape will last for 4year and more fuel economy.no offence to h fans
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    Its gud .theres now a differrnce of 1lakhs between civic and altis.1.6 altis seems a gud deal compared to civic .1lakh cheaper,shape will last for 4year and more fuel economy.no offence to h fans

Its for sure that Honda Civic is Fuel Sucker........ I am Civic owner. And planning to move on ALTIS.

There is some other reasons also who are pushing me to move towards Altis.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its for sure that Honda Civic is Fuel Sucker........ I am Civic owner. And planning to move on ALTIS.

There is some other reasons also who are pushing me to move towards Altis.
    I will tend to disagree here a bit...iVTEC is known for its better fuel consumption. I have found Civic's fuel consumption not that bad. I cannot pass any final judgement as its been with me for about 20 days now. Before that I was driving dad's SE Saloon / 1.6L; and I found Civic' fuel consumption even better than that. We will see when this 1.6L Dual VVTI thing will be in market...one thing I am sure of; its not going to be better than Civic' 1.8L iVTEC from fuel consumption stand point; not even with its 6 speed tranny!

Cars usually have + / - 1-2 figure differences in their fuel consumptions; but I guess these figures are not that significant for Altis / Civic consumer segment. Rizwan Bh; will suggest not to go for Altis so abruptly; you already have a better car Let things settle down; see how market receive the car; let the feedback come from the buyers and then decide!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    I will tend to disagree here a bit...iVTEC is known for its better fuel consumption. I have found Civic's fuel consumption not that bad. I cannot pass any final judgement as its been with me for about 20 days now. Before that I was driving dad's SE Saloon / 1.6L; and I found Civic' fuel consumption even better than that. We will see when this 1.6L Dual VVTI thing will be in market...one thing I am sure of; its not going to be better than Civic' 1.8L iVTEC from fuel consumption stand point; not even with 6 speed tranny!

Cars usually have + / - 1-2 fuel consumption figures; but I guess these figures are not that significant for Altis / Civic consumer segment. Rizwan Bh; will suggest not to go for Altis so abruptly; you already have a better car Let things settle down; see how market receive the car; let the feedback come from the buyers and then decide!
    My own personal experience is that a manual civic driven properly gives a better average then a manual altis... but for some reason the prosmetec civic is a huge fuel drinker... it consumes much more then a cruisetronic Altis...
    though i was expecting better average on the civic prosmetic cause of the five gear a/t versus the 4 a/t in cruisetronic.... but then again speeds intercity aren't too high....
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Pic of corola altis 1.6 sr

New corolla 2011 pictures and information -242189 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -242190 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -242191 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -242192 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -242193 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -242194 New corolla 2011 pictures and information -242195

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^ Good to see new pictures; these new wooden panels are looking prestigious!!

May be this is the reason; my Civic is M/T; and I am loving its fuel consumption. I must mention that earlier I had 5th gen "City". I was expecting increase in my monthly petrol expenditure...but difference is not that much

Quote Originally Posted by iLLDuDe786 View Post
    My own personal experience is that a manual civic driven properly gives a better average then a manual altis... but for some reason the prosmetec civic is a huge fuel drinker... it consumes much more then a cruisetronic Altis...
    though i was expecting better average on the civic prosmetic cause of the five gear a/t versus the 4 a/t in cruisetronic.... but then again speeds intercity aren't too high....

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

for me it is like this:
    civic - bigger cc engine in same price and drives good on CNG (i.e. doesnt need constant tuneups).
    Altis - have all advantages over civic except smaller engine and CNG needs too much tuning to run (the electronic throttle just refuses to support CNG).

for me i cannot run car on petrol, so i want to put CNG. hence civic seems more obvious choice, as i do not want to go every now and then to adjust the CNG in altis. but there is no doubt that comfort wise Altis wins hands down. Also altis will give better fuel economy on petrol on CNG coz of its smaller cc engine (but the constant drama of visiting mechanics to set the CNG offsets the minor difference). And for 1.8 million Altis i would rather spend 1.7 and get M/T civic.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 242192 New corolla Pictures leaked 2011 Image016

In this picture instead of D, they have D-3. Does that mean that this vehicle will only be using 3 gears or what?
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    it is hard to disagree here. you are right, civic will have shape change very soon. i myself prefer corolla over civic but it is just insanity to pay same price for 1300cc corolla as 1800cc civic. there is some good news on this thread about indus releasing ff cng. if this news turns out to be true then i will definitely wait for that. i have ridden both civic and corolla. though civic is much fun to drive, it is very bad on bumps and humps of the road, with corolla you hardly notice minor pot holes on roads.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

they r two different settings D & 3

Quote Originally Posted by jayb View Post
    New corolla 2011 pictures and information - 242192 New corolla Pictures leaked 2011 Image016

In this picture instead of D, they have D-3. Does that mean that this vehicle will only be using 3 gears or what?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

User Tag List