Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 254 of 586 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304354 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 11713
Like Tree1535Likes

Thread: Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010

    Please remember to rate the thread


    Project &quotLaadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010 -1023765

    Some photos up to page 200 need restoration. InshaAllah, they will be restored in due course.



    Thank you


    Owing to some technical issues, the following index is being updated and InshaAllah will be fully synchronized soon.
    Index

    1. Laadli's Tyre Pressure Monitoring System [page 1~2]
    2. Laadli prepares for the summer season [page 4]
    3. Re-alignment of Laadli’s side mouldings [page 5]
    4. Laadli’s Cabin Filter replaced [page 5]
    5. Laadli's Registration Plate got damaged [page 5]
    6. Laadli’s seat belt covers installed [page 5]
    7. Laadli’s 20K service at Toyota [page 5~6]
    8. Laadli’s ECU cover installed [page 6]
    9. Laadli’s missing bumper clips replaced [page 6]
    10. Laadli’s bumper underside retouched [page 6]
    11. Laadli’s new registration plates [page 6~7]
    12. Laadli’s back garnish replaced [page 7]
    13. Laadli’s Cutie Sixy Sixy sticker [page 7]
    14. Laadli at “Beauty Parlour” [page 10~11]
    15. Laadli’s Tyre Pressure and battery electrolyte checked [page 11]
    16. Laadli’s twin JBL subs in custom fibreglass enclosures [page 11]
    17. Laadli’s emergency light [page 11]
    18. Laadli’s Kenwood Amp [page 11]
    19. Laadli’s neatly installed Kenwood 718 speakers [page 11]
    20. Laadli’s Pioneer D1720C component speakers [page 12]
    21. Laadli’s DVD/ Navigation Head Unit [page 12]
    22. Laadli’s rear view camera [page 12]
    23. Laadli’s cigarette lighter power sockets with USB support [page 12]
    24. Laadli’s plans to go high-tech … IPad, Wifi, sound processor discussed [page 12~14]
    25. Laadli’s CNG issues [page 14]
    26. Laadli’s trunk lid lining installed [page 14]
    27. Laadli attends PakWheels Motor Show 20th March 2011 [page 18~19]
    28. Laadli’s photo-session by Madhouse12 [page 19~20]
    29. Laadli’s photos by Abdullah Abid [page 22]
    30. Laadli gets a steering lock [page 24]
    31. Laadli gets retractable side mirrors [page 25]
    32. Laadli gets new foot lights and trunk lights [page 25]
    33. Laadli attends PakWheels Islamabad Audio Chapter’s dinner 6th April 2011 [page 27]
    34. Laadli gets unwanted attention from a bird [page 39]
    35. How to get rid of mist on the windscreen [page 46]
    36. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 1] [page 47~58]
    37. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 2] [page 63~64]
    38. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 3] [page 65~75]
    39. Laadli's Front Doors get Component Speakers [page 75~77]
    40. Laadli gets Kenwood KSC 7702 3-way speaker system [page83]
    41. Laadli is getting two units of Soundstream Ref Series 800.4 Amps [page 84)
    42. Laadli received her new toys ... 2 X Soundstream Ref Series 800.4 Amps [page 88-90]
    43. Laadli's trunk layout for audio system discussed [page 93-97]
    44. Madhouse checks out decibel meter [page 99~100]
    45. Market survey for batteries [page 100]
    46. Laadli's trunk layout for audio system discussed [page 100~104]
    47. Laadli's sound deadening completed [page 105]
    48. Laadli's first Soundstream Amp installed [page 105~106]
    49a. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 110~120]
    49b. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 121~130]
    49c. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 131~140]
    49d. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 141~150]

    49e. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 151~160]
    49f. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 161~170]
    49g. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 171~180]
    49h. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 181~184]
    49h*. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 185~190 ]
    49i. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 191~200]
    49j. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 201~212]
    50. Laadli gets a new ashtray [page 267~268]
    51. Laadli front Hertz tweeters re-installed [page 268~270]
    52. Laadli's rear view camera gets a roadside fix [page 270]
    53. Laadli's audio system wiring stuff purchase [page 275~276] and [page 278~279]
    54. Laadli gets a rear screen sun screen as gift [page 279]
    55. Laadli's capacitor and battery terminals ordered [page 279]
    56. Laadli's Guess and Win Contest [page 281]
    57. Laadli's capacitor, distribution block, battery size, wire gauge. - Technical terms explained [page 282]
    58. Laadli's front doors Dynamatted [page 301~309]
    59. Laadli's cabin and rear doors Dynamatted [page 309~314]
    60. Laadli's New Toys... Twin Pioneer W12PRS Subs received [page 328~330]
    61. Laadli's Trunk Lid Dynamatted [page 332~333]

    62. Laadli's Rear Fenders Dynamatted Dynamatted [page 334~336]

    63. Laadli's SS amps get new vented Plexiglass covers [page 337~339]

    64. Laadli's Stinger 150 Ampere Circuit Breaker arrives [page 343]

    65. Laadli's Subwoofer Enclosures Dynamatted

    66. Laadli's new twin Pioneer W12PRS subwoofers installed

    67. Laadli's First Birthday wishes from friends and uncles

    68. Laadli's First Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 and complete accessories
    69. Laadli's Capacitor and terminals arrive in Saudi Arabia - photos [page 360~361]

    70. Laadli's Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 unboxing photoshoot - [page 361~ 364 ]

    71. Laadli's
    Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 - First photos .. [page 365~366]
    72. Laadli's "Guess and Win Contest" ... [page366~367] ^^^^Won by Mani1^^^^

    73. Laadlis new Focal 165v30 Component Speakers purchased [page 368~369]

    74. Laadli gets a new trunk lid liner [page 369~370]

    75. Laadli's New French Babes have a photosession [page 373~374]

    76. Laadli's New Stinger products arrive [page 374]
    77. Laadli attends Annual Audio GTG at Kallar Kahar, June 19, 2011 [page 376~388]

    78. Annual Audio GTG at Kallar Kahar, June 19, 2011- Photos by Versatile Genius [page 391~ 396]
    79. Laadli's sub enclosures get new polyester lining [page 400~ 401]
    80. Laadli's rear deck speakers' isolation boxes under preparation [page 402~ 403]
    81. Laadli's audio system wiring upgrade done on 18th June 2011 [page 405~ 415]
    82. Laadli's Italian Beauties on rear deck get their separate bedrooms [page 416~418 ]
    83. Laadli's trunk set up improvement and installation of fans [page 423~426 ]
    84. Laadli gets a new head unit, digital sound processor and center channel speaker [page 443~446 ]
    85. Laadli's new audio goodies installed [page 451~458 ]
    86.
    Laadli's new Pioneer Steering Wheel Control Unit [page 463~466]
    87. Laadli's experiment with new Pioneer Bluetooth Adapter and installation of LCD Head Rests [page 466~472]
    88. Laadli's trunk set up gets new LED super-silent fans, LED lights, and temperature sensor [page 474~475]
    89. Laadli's new Pioneer speakers 6975V2, Temp sensors, fans, etc. installed [page 478~484]
    90. Laadli's Video and Photo-shoot by Versatile Genius at Bani Gala [page 489~492]
    91. Antique Bikes at Rock Bistro [page 496~499]
    92. Laadli's JBL T696 unboxing and installation [page 505~508]
    93. Laadli gets her new sealed MF battery [page 522~523]
    94. Laadli's Registration book finally received [page 523]
    95. Laadli's JBL MS8 Digital Sound Processor arrives [page 536~541]
    96. Laadli's JBL MS8 Digital Sound Processor installation [page 548~556]
    97. Laadli gets a powered curtain and MS-8 relocated [page 559~563]
    98. Laadli's V30 components get tweeter pods - Little DIY[page 566~571]


  2. #5061
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Tomorrow night... I will give you the details regarding the shopping thingy. Yesterday, I spent hours in Sham Shai Po to buy stuff for the trunk but all I saw were cheap LED strips that change their colors. Most of the shops were electrical stores and others were garments stalls. It was more like college road.
    I have asked someone for the steering. If he gets it, even after my departure, I'll get it to Pakistan somehow. I have left my fingers crossed for Dubai as I'd be accompanied by my cousins and they would know better places for such stuff. I didn't get anything near to the plans I have in my mind for Laadli's trunk.
    I have to go tomorrow again to buy some things and will again look for something good otherwise will get stuff from the things that are available and will try to incorporate them with my ideas. I am so much disappointed that I have not been able to find anything for cars. Just got a steering for mine woh bhi haftoun ki khawaari k baad...

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    When are you going to leave HK? Any shopping done?
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  3. #5062
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Best of luck Bhai ...

    I just tried calling you, but got the message in three languages that you cannot be reached at the moment.
    Yup, no signals in the lecture theater!
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  4. #5063
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank you very much Bhai ..

    Brother Madhouse has asked a shopkeeper in blue area to get wiring stuff for Laadli. I checked this afternoon. That stuff has still not arrived. He promised he will tell me tomorrow. Besides he is not even sure, what new stuff is arriving tomorrow. So, kindly do me a favour and send me your cell number as soon as you reach UAE ... I might have to ask you for several favours

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Tomorrow night... I will give you the details regarding the shopping thingy. Yesterday, I spent hours in Sham Shai Po to buy stuff for the trunk but all I saw were cheap LED strips that change their colors. Most of the shops were electrical stores and others were garments stalls. It was more like college road.
    I have asked someone for the steering. If he gets it, even after my departure, I'll get it to Pakistan somehow. I have left my fingers crossed for Dubai as I'd be accompanied by my cousins and they would know better places for such stuff. I didn't get anything near to the plans I have in my mind for Laadli's trunk.
    I have to go tomorrow again to buy some things and will again look for something good otherwise will get stuff from the things that are available and will try to incorporate them with my ideas. I am so much disappointed that I have not been able to find anything for cars. Just got a steering for mine woh bhi haftoun ki khawaari k baad...

  5. #5064
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Good for you, bad for me!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Yup, no signals in the lecture theater!

  6. #5065
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It is fairly understandable .. the language barrier in Chinese territory does not let you find things you need.

    Your steering wheel has created lot of turbulence in Viper thread ...

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Just got a steering for mine woh bhi haftoun ki khawaari k baad...

  7. #5066
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    That's for sure...

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Thank you very much Bhai ..

    Brother Madhouse has asked a shopkeeper in blue area to get wiring stuff for Laadli. I checked this afternoon. That stuff has still not arrived. He promised he will tell me tomorrow. Besides he is not even sure, what new stuff is arriving tomorrow. So, kindly do me a favour and send me your cell number as soon as you reach UAE ... I might have to ask you for several favours
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  8. #5067
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think I have not said it so far ... "You are a great friend, and a gentleman"

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    That's for sure...

  9. #5068
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Haha... Yes, I felt the turbulence even here... But now I am feeling kinda guilty if I don't get one for Fouad Bhai... Allah karay mil jai. At least buttons hi mil jaain...

    And about the language barrier; kasam se azaab hai... I took my driver with me to this far away place which took me 50 minutes and he searched everything with me. I tried to explain him as he understands a bit of english and he translated it for me. Apart from that, I had pictures of everything with me. I showed the scrapyard guy steering of my car for the reference, but he didn't have any with buttons...

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    It is fairly understandable .. the language barrier in Chinese territory does not let you find things you need.

    Your steering wheel has created lot of turbulence in Viper thread ...
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  10. #5069
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thank you very much for the kind words Sattar bhai... Yeh to aapka barapan hai...

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    I think I have not said it so far ... "You are a great friend, and a gentleman"
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  11. #5070
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    In China, anyone who can say "My name is xiang" .. is considered to be English literate, so I can understand your situation !!! You said something to the driver, and he must have said "yes" .. satisfying you, but you have no idea what he said to the shopkeeper.!!!

    As the saying goes, "If you cannot avoid _ _ _ _, then better enjoy it! .. ask me for the blanks when we talk on phone, or when you return home.



    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Haha... Yes, I felt the turbulence even here... But now I am feeling kinda guilty if I don't get one for Fouad Bhai... Allah karay mil jai. At least buttons hi mil jaain...

    And about the language barrier; kasam se azaab hai... I took my driver with me to this far away place which took me 50 minutes and he searched everything with me. I tried to explain him as he understands a bit of english and he translated it for me. Apart from that, I had pictures of everything with me. I showed the scrapyard guy steering of my car for the reference, but he didn't have any with buttons...

  12. #5071
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Barapan does not mean that I am an old man ...

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Thank you very much for the kind words Sattar bhai... Yeh to aapka barapan hai...

  13. #5072
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hahaha... Very true... I can guess the blanks as the same word fits in the following blank!

    When ____ becomes inevitable, enjoy it!

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    In China, anyone who can say "My name is xiang" .. is considered to be English literate, so I can understand your situation !!! You said something to the driver, and he must have said "yes" .. satisfying you, but you have no idea what he said to the shopkeeper.!!!

    As the saying goes, "If you cannot avoid _ _ _ _, then better enjoy it! .. ask me for the blanks when we talk on phone, or when you return home.


    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  14. #5073
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Not at all Sir jee... Abhi to aap jawaan hain...

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Barapan does not mean that I am an old man ...
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  15. #5074
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sure .. you got it right!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Hahaha... Very true... I can guess the blanks as the same word fits in the following blank!

    When ____ becomes inevitable, enjoy it!

  16. #5075
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Khair ... abhi to jawani ki ibtida hai ... aagay aagay daikhiye hota hai kya

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Not at all Sir jee... Abhi to aap jawaan hain...

  17. #5076
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Allah zindagi day aur jawaani barqaraar rakhay hamesha... Aameen!

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Khair ... abhi to jawani ki ibtida hai ... aagay aagay daikhiye hota hai kya
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  18. #5077
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today .. going OUT for 30 minutes walk ... see you guys later

  19. #5078
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tayyabchaudhary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Today .. going OUT for 30 minutes walk ... see you guys later



    Bhai jan, it seems you are acting upon that seminar you attended yesterday

  20. #5079
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    what's cooking ladies?

  21. #5080
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Of course ...

    The nutritionist lady horrified everyone ...

    So probably the effect will remain for some time..


    Anyways, today I completed full 30 minutes of brisk walk


    Quote Originally Posted by tayyabchaudhary View Post
    Bhai jan, it seems you are acting upon that seminar you attended yesterday

Closed Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •