Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 256 of 586 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,120 of 11713
Like Tree1535Likes

Thread: Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010

    Please remember to rate the thread


    Project &quotLaadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010 -1023765

    Some photos up to page 200 need restoration. InshaAllah, they will be restored in due course.



    Thank you


    Owing to some technical issues, the following index is being updated and InshaAllah will be fully synchronized soon.
    Index

    1. Laadli's Tyre Pressure Monitoring System [page 1~2]
    2. Laadli prepares for the summer season [page 4]
    3. Re-alignment of Laadli’s side mouldings [page 5]
    4. Laadli’s Cabin Filter replaced [page 5]
    5. Laadli's Registration Plate got damaged [page 5]
    6. Laadli’s seat belt covers installed [page 5]
    7. Laadli’s 20K service at Toyota [page 5~6]
    8. Laadli’s ECU cover installed [page 6]
    9. Laadli’s missing bumper clips replaced [page 6]
    10. Laadli’s bumper underside retouched [page 6]
    11. Laadli’s new registration plates [page 6~7]
    12. Laadli’s back garnish replaced [page 7]
    13. Laadli’s Cutie Sixy Sixy sticker [page 7]
    14. Laadli at “Beauty Parlour” [page 10~11]
    15. Laadli’s Tyre Pressure and battery electrolyte checked [page 11]
    16. Laadli’s twin JBL subs in custom fibreglass enclosures [page 11]
    17. Laadli’s emergency light [page 11]
    18. Laadli’s Kenwood Amp [page 11]
    19. Laadli’s neatly installed Kenwood 718 speakers [page 11]
    20. Laadli’s Pioneer D1720C component speakers [page 12]
    21. Laadli’s DVD/ Navigation Head Unit [page 12]
    22. Laadli’s rear view camera [page 12]
    23. Laadli’s cigarette lighter power sockets with USB support [page 12]
    24. Laadli’s plans to go high-tech … IPad, Wifi, sound processor discussed [page 12~14]
    25. Laadli’s CNG issues [page 14]
    26. Laadli’s trunk lid lining installed [page 14]
    27. Laadli attends PakWheels Motor Show 20th March 2011 [page 18~19]
    28. Laadli’s photo-session by Madhouse12 [page 19~20]
    29. Laadli’s photos by Abdullah Abid [page 22]
    30. Laadli gets a steering lock [page 24]
    31. Laadli gets retractable side mirrors [page 25]
    32. Laadli gets new foot lights and trunk lights [page 25]
    33. Laadli attends PakWheels Islamabad Audio Chapter’s dinner 6th April 2011 [page 27]
    34. Laadli gets unwanted attention from a bird [page 39]
    35. How to get rid of mist on the windscreen [page 46]
    36. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 1] [page 47~58]
    37. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 2] [page 63~64]
    38. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 3] [page 65~75]
    39. Laadli's Front Doors get Component Speakers [page 75~77]
    40. Laadli gets Kenwood KSC 7702 3-way speaker system [page83]
    41. Laadli is getting two units of Soundstream Ref Series 800.4 Amps [page 84)
    42. Laadli received her new toys ... 2 X Soundstream Ref Series 800.4 Amps [page 88-90]
    43. Laadli's trunk layout for audio system discussed [page 93-97]
    44. Madhouse checks out decibel meter [page 99~100]
    45. Market survey for batteries [page 100]
    46. Laadli's trunk layout for audio system discussed [page 100~104]
    47. Laadli's sound deadening completed [page 105]
    48. Laadli's first Soundstream Amp installed [page 105~106]
    49a. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 110~120]
    49b. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 121~130]
    49c. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 131~140]
    49d. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 141~150]

    49e. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 151~160]
    49f. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 161~170]
    49g. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 171~180]
    49h. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 181~184]
    49h*. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 185~190 ]
    49i. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 191~200]
    49j. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 201~212]
    50. Laadli gets a new ashtray [page 267~268]
    51. Laadli front Hertz tweeters re-installed [page 268~270]
    52. Laadli's rear view camera gets a roadside fix [page 270]
    53. Laadli's audio system wiring stuff purchase [page 275~276] and [page 278~279]
    54. Laadli gets a rear screen sun screen as gift [page 279]
    55. Laadli's capacitor and battery terminals ordered [page 279]
    56. Laadli's Guess and Win Contest [page 281]
    57. Laadli's capacitor, distribution block, battery size, wire gauge. - Technical terms explained [page 282]
    58. Laadli's front doors Dynamatted [page 301~309]
    59. Laadli's cabin and rear doors Dynamatted [page 309~314]
    60. Laadli's New Toys... Twin Pioneer W12PRS Subs received [page 328~330]
    61. Laadli's Trunk Lid Dynamatted [page 332~333]

    62. Laadli's Rear Fenders Dynamatted Dynamatted [page 334~336]

    63. Laadli's SS amps get new vented Plexiglass covers [page 337~339]

    64. Laadli's Stinger 150 Ampere Circuit Breaker arrives [page 343]

    65. Laadli's Subwoofer Enclosures Dynamatted

    66. Laadli's new twin Pioneer W12PRS subwoofers installed

    67. Laadli's First Birthday wishes from friends and uncles

    68. Laadli's First Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 and complete accessories
    69. Laadli's Capacitor and terminals arrive in Saudi Arabia - photos [page 360~361]

    70. Laadli's Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 unboxing photoshoot - [page 361~ 364 ]

    71. Laadli's
    Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 - First photos .. [page 365~366]
    72. Laadli's "Guess and Win Contest" ... [page366~367] ^^^^Won by Mani1^^^^

    73. Laadlis new Focal 165v30 Component Speakers purchased [page 368~369]

    74. Laadli gets a new trunk lid liner [page 369~370]

    75. Laadli's New French Babes have a photosession [page 373~374]

    76. Laadli's New Stinger products arrive [page 374]
    77. Laadli attends Annual Audio GTG at Kallar Kahar, June 19, 2011 [page 376~388]

    78. Annual Audio GTG at Kallar Kahar, June 19, 2011- Photos by Versatile Genius [page 391~ 396]
    79. Laadli's sub enclosures get new polyester lining [page 400~ 401]
    80. Laadli's rear deck speakers' isolation boxes under preparation [page 402~ 403]
    81. Laadli's audio system wiring upgrade done on 18th June 2011 [page 405~ 415]
    82. Laadli's Italian Beauties on rear deck get their separate bedrooms [page 416~418 ]
    83. Laadli's trunk set up improvement and installation of fans [page 423~426 ]
    84. Laadli gets a new head unit, digital sound processor and center channel speaker [page 443~446 ]
    85. Laadli's new audio goodies installed [page 451~458 ]
    86.
    Laadli's new Pioneer Steering Wheel Control Unit [page 463~466]
    87. Laadli's experiment with new Pioneer Bluetooth Adapter and installation of LCD Head Rests [page 466~472]
    88. Laadli's trunk set up gets new LED super-silent fans, LED lights, and temperature sensor [page 474~475]
    89. Laadli's new Pioneer speakers 6975V2, Temp sensors, fans, etc. installed [page 478~484]
    90. Laadli's Video and Photo-shoot by Versatile Genius at Bani Gala [page 489~492]
    91. Antique Bikes at Rock Bistro [page 496~499]
    92. Laadli's JBL T696 unboxing and installation [page 505~508]
    93. Laadli gets her new sealed MF battery [page 522~523]
    94. Laadli's Registration book finally received [page 523]
    95. Laadli's JBL MS8 Digital Sound Processor arrives [page 536~541]
    96. Laadli's JBL MS8 Digital Sound Processor installation [page 548~556]
    97. Laadli gets a powered curtain and MS-8 relocated [page 559~563]
    98. Laadli's V30 components get tweeter pods - Little DIY[page 566~571]


  2. #5101
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default For Brother Saad

    Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010 - goodjobgrad



  3. #5102
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    I presume it is not going to alter my height in any way ... rest ... hmm ... before and after .. and between meals ... but it does not work that way. I need to cut down on cigarettes too.
    it was just a figure of speach, then what is your action plan?
    cutting down your daily meal from 3 pounds to 2.75 pounds?

  4. #5103
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    madhouse12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,943
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulemanmirza View Post
    and what about from 212 to 255 other than BS, ..? what have u done..? nothing..!!! stop wasting site's bandwidth and update your thread when something constructive u have done..!!! nothing offensive buddy..!! just a suggestion.

    tell that to NMC people. and by the way if the site has some bandwidth issues, let hanif bhai speak. if it wasnt for some mods, there would have been updates. plus we are discussing the progress and the updates here.

    i dont know why but kids here dont seem to understand that a thread can not be 100% technical. there are waiting periods in between where people discuss the project and help out others as well.

    and btw what the heck is wrong with people? her 2 din baad koi waila banda aa k bakwas ker jata hai... if u cant use the word BS to our face then why hide behind the internet and use that word? really pisses me off when guys who have nothing to share with the rest of the world come and criticize people who do. what a bunch of loosers... find sthg better to do

    i of course meant no offense. just a suggestion...
    add/like my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Stage/118781821626401

  5. #5104
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I don't eat the sweet stuff .. at least not every day. Now more emphasis on fruits and raw/ slightly cooked vegies ...

    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    it was just a figure of speach, then what is your action plan?
    cutting down your daily meal from 3 pounds to 2.75 pounds?

  6. #5105
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    At last! I am done with Masters! Jaan chooti!

    Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010 - happiness

    So what's up guys?
    thats awesome
    now ask Star bahi to take you out for a dinner with ice cream at the end.

  7. #5106
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Come on Bhai ..

    Not worth typing so much. Jitni jisi mein aqal hoti hai woh utni baat kar daita hai

    Such people do not realize the hardwork that goes into each step. I am sure if we look at his posts, I am sure that would be full of nasty remarks and nothing else.


    Quote Originally Posted by madhouse12 View Post
    tell that to NMC people. and by the way if the site has some bandwidth issues, let hanif bhai speak. if it wasnt for some mods, there would have been updates. plus we are discussing the progress and the updates here.

    i dont know why but kids here dont seem to understand that a thread can not be 100% technical. there are waiting periods in between where people discuss the project and help out others as well.

    and btw what the heck is wrong with people? her 2 din baad koi waila banda aa k bakwas ker jata hai... if u cant use the word BS to our face then why hide behind the internet and use that word? really pisses me off when guys who have nothing to share with the rest of the world come and criticize people who do. what a bunch of loosers... find sthg better to do

    i of course meant no offense. just a suggestion...

  8. #5107
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai Jaan ... you don't have to remind everyone about ice cream. I am not the kanjoos type. I had already planned to invite him for dinner on his success.

    Sure .. I would like to take you out for dinner but you have to return home, or wait for me to visit you .. whichever comes earlier


    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    thats awesome
    now ask Star bahi to take you out for a dinner with ice cream at the end.

  9. #5108
    PakWheeler Follow
    letuswastetime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    35
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    MashaAllah..!!!

    This is the 5000th post



    Congratulations to all friends and uncles of Laadli


    wowww
    What an achievement
    Sir if a senior govt official like you keeps posting like this while sitting in his office then even 500,000 is not far
    Well done sir
    keep it up
    n u calling me thread spoiler , im fed up of seeing this thread popping up every now and then , I mean come' on man , what u wanna get out ov it

  10. #5109
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulemanmirza View Post
    and what about from 212 to 255 other than BS, ..? what have u done..? nothing..!!! stop wasting site's bandwidth and update your thread when something constructive u have done..!!! nothing offensive buddy..!! just a suggestion.
    no offence taken buddy and your suggestion is welcome.
    the traffic of this thread is receiving is way beyond your wildest imagination. i would suggest you to please inform the authorities about your deep emotional concerns of bandwidth carbon footprint on the eco system of PW.
    this thread is under watch of every one including members/guests/mod's/admin.
    if they do not have any issue then you only one individual need a reality change mate. i hope you get your facts straight and next time before posting please use your brain once just for a change.

  11. #5110
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You have the option to stay out.



    Quote Originally Posted by letuswastetime View Post
    wowww
    What an achievement
    Sir if a senior govt official like you keeps posting like this while sitting in his office then even 500,000 is not far
    Well done sir
    keep it up
    n u calling me thread spoiler , im fed up of seeing this thread popping up every now and then , I mean come' on man , what u wanna get out ov it

  12. #5111
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I am really becoming sick of thread spoilers. Bro please ignore them. That is the best treatment for people who have nothing better to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    no offence taken buddy and your suggestion is welcome.
    the traffic of this thread is receiving is way beyond your wildest imagination. i would suggest you to please inform the authorities about your deep emotional concerns of bandwidth carbon footprint on the eco system of PW.
    this thread is under watch of every one including members/guests/mod's/admin.
    if they do not have any issue then you only one individual need a reality change mate. i hope you get your facts straight and next time before posting please use your brain once just for a change.

  13. #5112
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Bhai Jaan ... you don't have to remind everyone about ice cream. I am not the kanjoos type. I had already planned to invite him for dinner on his success.

    Sure .. I would like to take you out for dinner but you have to return home, or wait for me to visit you .. whichever comes earlier
    you still owe a dinner to HB and you idnt fullfiled your promise so i have to remind every one about it

  14. #5113
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    madhouse12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    38
    Posts
    7,943
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by letuswastetime View Post
    wowww
    What an achievement
    Sir if a senior govt official like you keeps posting like this while sitting in his office then even 500,000 is not far
    Well done sir
    keep it up
    n u calling me thread spoiler , im fed up of seeing this thread popping up every now and then , I mean come' on man , what u wanna get out ov it

    MASHALLAH yaar apna nick dekho or apne comments dekho. i guess u r jealous cos u see him as doing what u couldnt achieve maybe?

    this is not a technical forum yet this thread has more knowledge than other technical oriented threads. and since it moves at such a fast pace, some slow people have hard time keeping up with it. they and you have an option to stay out. and if it does pop up as an updated thread on ur screen then u do have an option not to click on it. but its so irresistible, you HAVE to find out whats going on. that is the reason you will read this post of mine and think of replying because you have nothing better to do then to spoil people's threads.

    coming to the question of what we wanna get out of it... if you had the courtesy to go through the thread in its original form because it was spoiled you would have noticed that it has all the technical knowledge one requires to do a complete audio install all by itself. the system is currently paused because of the waiting for the arrival of equipment that we have been discussing in the past few pages but again u did not bother to read that bit. in fact just on the prev pages khokhar sahab mentioned that we went to audio wala to discuss wiring.

    i guess you need to learn what a build log is
    add/like my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deep-Stage/118781821626401

  15. #5114
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    versatilegenious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sulemanmirza View Post
    and what about from 212 to 255 other than BS, ..? what have u done..? nothing..!!! stop wasting site's bandwidth and update your thread when something constructive u have done..!!! nothing offensive buddy..!! just a suggestion.
    Why have you wasted site's bandwidth by posting BS? Why cant you get your little brain cotained in NMC only why BSiting around? No offense meant buddy just a suggestion. Moreover if you can see a lot of constructive discussion had been done in the above mentioned pages but who tell someone who'll not understand? No offense again buddy

  16. #5115
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Last night, I once again invited Hanif Bhai on 19th ... but he has a pressing engagement at Karachi around that date .. but InshaAllah he will visit soon, or may be I will go to Karachi first .

    That dinner is due of course ..



    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    you still owe a dinner to HB and you idnt fullfiled your promise so i have to remind every one about it

  17. #5116
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    VG .. Bhai

    It is nice to see you, but .. shouldn't you be studying at this time?

    Are you in the mood for soda and icecream? Don't mind my invitation because 2C's next post will again be on this subject

    Quote Originally Posted by versatilegenious View Post
    Why have you wasted site's bandwidth by posting BS? Why cant you get your little brain cotained in NMC only why BSiting around? No offense meant buddy just a suggestion. Moreover if you can see a lot of constructive discussion had been done in the above mentioned pages but who tell someone who'll not understand? No offense again buddy

  18. #5117
    PakWheeler Follow
    gn2903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    so many people Jealous of our Laadli . . . . . . . . !
    i guess thats a good thing, rite?
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

  19. #5118
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    versatilegenious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by letuswastetime View Post
    wowww
    What an achievement
    Sir if a senior govt official like you keeps posting like this while sitting in his office then even 500,000 is not far
    Well done sir
    keep it up
    n u calling me thread spoiler , im fed up of seeing this thread popping up every now and then , I mean come' on man , what u wanna get out ov it
    wah bhai sadqay jau aapke! Mashallah kia kehne aapki choti zehniat k wah Allah nazr e bad se bachae.
    What you have achieved so far? what you are doing? whom's money you're spending? Learn how to respect others.

    ur id shows of your thinking. waste your time elsewhere. we dont want to waste time with you. Does his post mean anything to this thread. he have given his nights and days to this thread to share information with everyone with the minute of the details that one can build the exact replica following the whole thread.

    Let us not tell you what we want. Tell us what you want so that we can do things accordingly?

  20. #5119
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I forgot to tell you .. Hanif Bhai and I had a long discussion on the subject of deleted posts. In one or two days, the technical team is going to move this thread to a new forum called "Maintenance" ... I will have the mod privileges to edit the posts. InshaAllah, the issue of deleted posts will be resolved soon.

    This thread contains our hard work in doing so many modifications. That is the reason behind its success. It is not difficult to understand the jealousy factor .. but we need to ignore it. That is the best treatment for thread spoilers.

    Thank you.


    Quote Originally Posted by madhouse12 View Post
    MASHALLAH yaar apna nick dekho or apne comments dekho. i guess u r jealous cos u see him as doing what u couldnt achieve maybe?

    this is not a technical forum yet this thread has more knowledge than other technical oriented threads. and since it moves at such a fast pace, some slow people have hard time keeping up with it. they and you have an option to stay out. and if it does pop up as an updated thread on ur screen then u do have an option not to click on it. but its so irresistible, you HAVE to find out whats going on. that is the reason you will read this post of mine and think of replying because you have nothing better to do then to spoil people's threads.

    coming to the question of what we wanna get out of it... if you had the courtesy to go through the thread in its original form because it was spoiled you would have noticed that it has all the technical knowledge one requires to do a complete audio install all by itself. the system is currently paused because of the waiting for the arrival of equipment that we have been discussing in the past few pages but again u did not bother to read that bit. in fact just on the prev pages khokhar sahab mentioned that we went to audio wala to discuss wiring.

    i guess you need to learn what a build log is

  21. #5120
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    versatilegenious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    VG .. Bhai

    It is nice to see you, but .. shouldn't you be studying at this time?

    Are you in the mood for soda and icecream? Don't mind my invitation because 2C's next post will again be on this subject
    I am in my home. to tell you the truth i've not even touched my books

Closed Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •