Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 40 of 586 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 11713
Like Tree1535Likes

Thread: Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010

    Please remember to rate the thread


    Project &quotLaadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010 -1023765

    Some photos up to page 200 need restoration. InshaAllah, they will be restored in due course.



    Thank you


    Owing to some technical issues, the following index is being updated and InshaAllah will be fully synchronized soon.
    Index

    1. Laadli's Tyre Pressure Monitoring System [page 1~2]
    2. Laadli prepares for the summer season [page 4]
    3. Re-alignment of Laadli’s side mouldings [page 5]
    4. Laadli’s Cabin Filter replaced [page 5]
    5. Laadli's Registration Plate got damaged [page 5]
    6. Laadli’s seat belt covers installed [page 5]
    7. Laadli’s 20K service at Toyota [page 5~6]
    8. Laadli’s ECU cover installed [page 6]
    9. Laadli’s missing bumper clips replaced [page 6]
    10. Laadli’s bumper underside retouched [page 6]
    11. Laadli’s new registration plates [page 6~7]
    12. Laadli’s back garnish replaced [page 7]
    13. Laadli’s Cutie Sixy Sixy sticker [page 7]
    14. Laadli at “Beauty Parlour” [page 10~11]
    15. Laadli’s Tyre Pressure and battery electrolyte checked [page 11]
    16. Laadli’s twin JBL subs in custom fibreglass enclosures [page 11]
    17. Laadli’s emergency light [page 11]
    18. Laadli’s Kenwood Amp [page 11]
    19. Laadli’s neatly installed Kenwood 718 speakers [page 11]
    20. Laadli’s Pioneer D1720C component speakers [page 12]
    21. Laadli’s DVD/ Navigation Head Unit [page 12]
    22. Laadli’s rear view camera [page 12]
    23. Laadli’s cigarette lighter power sockets with USB support [page 12]
    24. Laadli’s plans to go high-tech … IPad, Wifi, sound processor discussed [page 12~14]
    25. Laadli’s CNG issues [page 14]
    26. Laadli’s trunk lid lining installed [page 14]
    27. Laadli attends PakWheels Motor Show 20th March 2011 [page 18~19]
    28. Laadli’s photo-session by Madhouse12 [page 19~20]
    29. Laadli’s photos by Abdullah Abid [page 22]
    30. Laadli gets a steering lock [page 24]
    31. Laadli gets retractable side mirrors [page 25]
    32. Laadli gets new foot lights and trunk lights [page 25]
    33. Laadli attends PakWheels Islamabad Audio Chapter’s dinner 6th April 2011 [page 27]
    34. Laadli gets unwanted attention from a bird [page 39]
    35. How to get rid of mist on the windscreen [page 46]
    36. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 1] [page 47~58]
    37. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 2] [page 63~64]
    38. Laadli's Rear Doors get Component Speakers [Part 3] [page 65~75]
    39. Laadli's Front Doors get Component Speakers [page 75~77]
    40. Laadli gets Kenwood KSC 7702 3-way speaker system [page83]
    41. Laadli is getting two units of Soundstream Ref Series 800.4 Amps [page 84)
    42. Laadli received her new toys ... 2 X Soundstream Ref Series 800.4 Amps [page 88-90]
    43. Laadli's trunk layout for audio system discussed [page 93-97]
    44. Madhouse checks out decibel meter [page 99~100]
    45. Market survey for batteries [page 100]
    46. Laadli's trunk layout for audio system discussed [page 100~104]
    47. Laadli's sound deadening completed [page 105]
    48. Laadli's first Soundstream Amp installed [page 105~106]
    49a. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 110~120]
    49b. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 121~130]
    49c. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 131~140]
    49d. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 141~150]

    49e. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 151~160]
    49f. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 161~170]
    49g. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 171~180]
    49h. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 181~184]
    49h*. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 185~190 ]
    49i. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 191~200]
    49j. Laadli's trunk plan under implementation [page 201~212]
    50. Laadli gets a new ashtray [page 267~268]
    51. Laadli front Hertz tweeters re-installed [page 268~270]
    52. Laadli's rear view camera gets a roadside fix [page 270]
    53. Laadli's audio system wiring stuff purchase [page 275~276] and [page 278~279]
    54. Laadli gets a rear screen sun screen as gift [page 279]
    55. Laadli's capacitor and battery terminals ordered [page 279]
    56. Laadli's Guess and Win Contest [page 281]
    57. Laadli's capacitor, distribution block, battery size, wire gauge. - Technical terms explained [page 282]
    58. Laadli's front doors Dynamatted [page 301~309]
    59. Laadli's cabin and rear doors Dynamatted [page 309~314]
    60. Laadli's New Toys... Twin Pioneer W12PRS Subs received [page 328~330]
    61. Laadli's Trunk Lid Dynamatted [page 332~333]

    62. Laadli's Rear Fenders Dynamatted Dynamatted [page 334~336]

    63. Laadli's SS amps get new vented Plexiglass covers [page 337~339]

    64. Laadli's Stinger 150 Ampere Circuit Breaker arrives [page 343]

    65. Laadli's Subwoofer Enclosures Dynamatted

    66. Laadli's new twin Pioneer W12PRS subwoofers installed

    67. Laadli's First Birthday wishes from friends and uncles

    68. Laadli's First Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 and complete accessories
    69. Laadli's Capacitor and terminals arrive in Saudi Arabia - photos [page 360~361]

    70. Laadli's Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 unboxing photoshoot - [page 361~ 364 ]

    71. Laadli's
    Birthday Gift- Nikon D5100 - First photos .. [page 365~366]
    72. Laadli's "Guess and Win Contest" ... [page366~367] ^^^^Won by Mani1^^^^

    73. Laadlis new Focal 165v30 Component Speakers purchased [page 368~369]

    74. Laadli gets a new trunk lid liner [page 369~370]

    75. Laadli's New French Babes have a photosession [page 373~374]

    76. Laadli's New Stinger products arrive [page 374]
    77. Laadli attends Annual Audio GTG at Kallar Kahar, June 19, 2011 [page 376~388]

    78. Annual Audio GTG at Kallar Kahar, June 19, 2011- Photos by Versatile Genius [page 391~ 396]
    79. Laadli's sub enclosures get new polyester lining [page 400~ 401]
    80. Laadli's rear deck speakers' isolation boxes under preparation [page 402~ 403]
    81. Laadli's audio system wiring upgrade done on 18th June 2011 [page 405~ 415]
    82. Laadli's Italian Beauties on rear deck get their separate bedrooms [page 416~418 ]
    83. Laadli's trunk set up improvement and installation of fans [page 423~426 ]
    84. Laadli gets a new head unit, digital sound processor and center channel speaker [page 443~446 ]
    85. Laadli's new audio goodies installed [page 451~458 ]
    86.
    Laadli's new Pioneer Steering Wheel Control Unit [page 463~466]
    87. Laadli's experiment with new Pioneer Bluetooth Adapter and installation of LCD Head Rests [page 466~472]
    88. Laadli's trunk set up gets new LED super-silent fans, LED lights, and temperature sensor [page 474~475]
    89. Laadli's new Pioneer speakers 6975V2, Temp sensors, fans, etc. installed [page 478~484]
    90. Laadli's Video and Photo-shoot by Versatile Genius at Bani Gala [page 489~492]
    91. Antique Bikes at Rock Bistro [page 496~499]
    92. Laadli's JBL T696 unboxing and installation [page 505~508]
    93. Laadli gets her new sealed MF battery [page 522~523]
    94. Laadli's Registration book finally received [page 523]
    95. Laadli's JBL MS8 Digital Sound Processor arrives [page 536~541]
    96. Laadli's JBL MS8 Digital Sound Processor installation [page 548~556]
    97. Laadli gets a powered curtain and MS-8 relocated [page 559~563]
    98. Laadli's V30 components get tweeter pods - Little DIY[page 566~571]


  2. #781
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    We have 26 PW member and guest friends reading this ... all of them must be laughing ...

    It's free training to deal with gender issues ... enjoy! But do share your experience and comments

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    lol... No, I just imagined a reaction that we get to see. And what they say at that time is something like, "accha... to yeh ho raha hai..."
    .

  3. #782
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Two friends were discussing the issue of reaction by their spouses when they reached home late ..

    First one: I turn off the head lights of my car, turn off the engine of my car, sneak in, and try to find my way to the way very silently .. and then suddenly, in pitch darkness, I hear "dhai baj gaye hain"

    Other one: When I get late, I start honking the horn from two blocks away, bang the car into the gate, and then I enter the house, I slam the doors shut, turn on all the lights on the way to bed room, and I loudly ask "aaj kya pakaya hai" .. and my wife never opens her eyes ...

    Easy .. isn't it!!!
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  4. #783
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Two friends were discussing the issue of reaction by their spouses when they reached home late ..

    First one: I turn off the head lights of my car, turn off the engine of my car, sneak in, and try to find my way to the way very silently .. and then suddenly, in pitch darkness, I hear "dhai baj gaye hain"

    Other one: When I get late, I start honking the horn from two blocks away, bang the car into the gate, and then I enter the house, I slam the doors shut, turn on all the lights on the way to bed room, and I loudly ask "aaj kya pakaya hai" .. and my wife never opens her eyes ...

    Easy .. isn't it!!!
    you should have been with me yesterday when a couple was arguing over a car and the woman and her daughter were just too much and guy was a reall dusche and finally they left without any firm decision..

  5. #784
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You face this situation only in early part of your marriage ... baad mein adakaari aik qudarti talent kay taur par ubhar kar aati hai

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    lol... No, I just imagined a reaction that we get to see. And what they say at that time is something like, "accha... to yeh ho raha hai..."
    .

  6. #785
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Gender Specialist Bhai .. we need details ... and do we need to check spellings of "dusche" or is it Punjabi wala Dusche?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    you should have been with me yesterday when a couple was arguing over a car and the woman and her daughter were just too much and guy was a reall dusche and finally they left without any firm decision.
    .

  7. #786
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @2C ... got your sms !!!

    Well said ....

    I cant tell the joke here ... PW auto-censor will change all the good words to ****
    .

  8. #787
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Project "Laadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010 - avatar40779 6.

  9. #788
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Project &quotLaadli" - My Toyota Corolla GLi 2010 -228647

    Kuch cheezain waqt aur tajurbay say hi aati hain .

  10. #789
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Gender Specialist Bhai .. we need details ... and do we need to check spellings of "dusche" or is it Punjabi wala Dusche?
    duschebag=garbage
    i will give details later on cant post long at this moment..

  11. #790
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think we need this...

    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  12. #791
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Spell check ...

    douchebag

    - 1 dictionary result
    Word Origin & History

    douchebag
    also ******-bag , ****** bag , 1908, from ****** + bag. Amer.Eng. slang sense of "contemptible person" attested by 1967.





    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    duschebag=garbage
    i will give details later on cant post long at this moment.
    .

  13. #792
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hahaha... Well said...

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    You face this situation only in early part of your marriage ... baad mein adakaari aik qudarti talent kay taur par ubhar kar aati hai
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  14. #793
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hahahaha ... auto-censor did it again

    D. O. U. C. H. E changed to *****


    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Spell check ...

    douchebag

    - 1 dictionary result
    Word Origin & History

    douchebag
    also ******-bag , ****** bag , 1908, from ****** + bag. Amer.Eng. slang sense of "contemptible person" attested by 1967.
    .

  15. #794
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Words Women Use

    1) Fine

    This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
    2) Five Minutes

    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

    3) Nothing

    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
    4) Go Ahead

    This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
    5) Loud Sigh

    This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot
    and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
    6) That’s Okay

    This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before
    deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
    7) Thanks

    A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here – This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ . that will bring on a ‘whatever’).
    8 ) Whatever

    Is a woman’s way of saying F– YOU!
    9) Don’t worry about it, I got it

    Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This
    will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to #3..

  16. #795
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    We are all familiar with these 9 words..right? .

  17. #796
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    Gender Specialist Bhai .. we need details ... and do we need to check spellings of "dusche" or is it Punjabi wala Dusche?
    what kind of detaild you require?.

  18. #797
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It's monday morning there ....



    Quote Originally Posted by 2c View Post
    what kind of details do you require?
    .

  19. #798
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    istafa111's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    10,280
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Iss ko kehtay hain experience! Kissi ki zindagi ka nachor hai yeh. Very true!

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    1) Fine

    This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
    2) Five Minutes

    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

    3) Nothing

    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
    4) Go Ahead

    This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
    5) Loud Sigh

    This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot
    and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
    6) That’s Okay

    This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before
    deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
    7) Thanks

    A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here – This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ . that will bring on a ‘whatever’).
    8 ) Whatever

    Is a woman’s way of saying F– YOU!
    9) Don’t worry about it, I got it

    Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This
    will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to #3.
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

    www.alishbatours.com

  20. #799
    2c
    2c is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    2c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    12,284
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by askhokhar View Post
    It's monday morning there ....
    afternoon

  21. #800
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    askhokhar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    8,968
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    NOPE .. these are just basic techniques which you master just after 3 months in a relationship ...

    High Tech stuff comes later with age and much more experiences ...

    Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Iss ko kehtay hain experience! Kissi ki zindagi ka nachor hai yeh. Very true!

Closed Thread

User Tag List

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •