I have few concerns about Corolla 2002-2008 on CNG. This vehicle consumes far more CNG than its counterpart City IDS-I and 1300 c.c Liana. I have failed to understand the reason but want to share my experience with general public and hear their experience.
Corolla on CNG gives a mileage of 135 -145 on CNG within town where as Mileage of CITI IDS-I and Liana is between 160 to 175 within town.
Corolla gives a Mileage of 110 to 125 with AC on CNG where as Liana and City gives a mileage of 145-155 within town with AC on.
All these cars have similar engine capacity of 1300 c.c but I have failed to understand the reason for this difference.
I have been taking following steps from time to time but did not experience any improvement
1) Plugs are changed after every 10,000 km
2) Air filter changed after every 10,000 km and cleaned after every 2500 km
3) Tappet settings have been crosscheck where mechanic says that it’s in perfect condition
4) Throttle body washed after every 10,000 km
5) Gas has been adjusted by a CNG guy.
6) CNG kit installed Lendirenzo Italy.
7) Oil, oil filter changed after ever 5000 km.
Do let me know if these are normal figure or I am missing something. Other then this starting and pick is perfect.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad