0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default VTi vs SE SALOON

asslam-o-alaikum i m umar ,16 years old but i have interest cars.i dont want to outshine anyone but wil say that u people are elder u should not fight. As the topic is concerned i read it all and we wanted to buy SE-SALOON but many...friends of my father even from toyota Rawal motors told him that this model is failure. we booked Vti Oriel bcz of its great.....braking (abs).bcz my cousin braked his Vti at 180km/h and it stood there at the same point. As far as maintenance cost or buy cost is concerned there is not much difference. For Air bags its the thing after accident and abs is before. if any one wants airbags they can be fitted on 20 thousand in vti but abs can not be fitted in SE-SALOON for even 1 lac or more. so u can decide which is better. the buying price of VTi Oriel is less than SE-SALOON about 20 thousand rupees.which will be accomodated in airbags.moreover Vti got Vtec engine for less fuel consumption.XLi has manual mirrors and is 1300 cc and a cassette player while EXi has 1600cc engine 10 cd changer and auto mirrors. In a nutshell this model of corolla is flop and civic is better and the older models of corolla are better than corolla. even 2001 GLi will win from 2005 SE-SALOON bcz SALOON will be out of road slipped with its airbags open. My uncle has 2004 2.0D Saloon and when he came to kohat he didnt bring Saloon but his 1990 charade ,he preferd charade.He was a regular buyer of toyota. Maybe Next model of corolla is better than civic. the choice is urs

Addicted to Adrenaline!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear all , read this topic too late... anyway.

How civic is better than corolla? According to me it has good drive controls and road grip due to punch face. But not by engine and durability.

If we speak about 2003-2008 models of civic / corolla i will say corolla is best! And how, i explain as:

- Tough suspension also low maintenance
    - Parts
    - Corolla Se Saloon has installed in it 3zz-fe engine which is also vvti 1.6l / aprox 110hp (which can be easily increased by installing good Air-Intake and its Sensor).
    - Road grip problem can be overcome by changing wheel rims of 15"with good radial tyres aprox 225x50 profile
    - Cut off complete 1/ring of from shock's srping to incline from front.

I bet you will feel the difference no matter how fast you take turn or drift.

This model has no braking problem if tyres and front springs modified which is not a big job to do.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have 2004 se saloon and till i have no plan to dispose it off despite its old now.

Total acceleration of 3zz-fe is 200km/h (whereas i have tested only 190km/h on motorway) surely it could cross to 200 but i didn't do. Honestly theres no tension on steering or air-crossing.

from 0-100 still se saloon is quicker than vti , and if installed intake in it its more more quicker

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

LAMAO ^^

Its a 2005 POST!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rolla Rules...!
    N now M gonna run away...!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yaar ye profile mein age 21 hai aur kehta hai ke 16 yrs old hai... whats with that?
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List