Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Gen 1.6L Corolla from Indus

10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024495

The facelift for the Corolla was launched on the 11th of April 2011. Initially only the XLi and GLi trims were available, with modifications to the front and rear lights and bumper, along with a revised interior colour scheme. The 1.8L Corolla Altis with 1ZZ-FE engine was suspended and later was replaced with the 1.6L Corolla Altis with the 1ZR-FE engine producing 124 bhp. The Altis was launched on 25th of May 2011. The Altis came equipped standard with sideskirts, wooden inserts in the interior, optitron speedometer, 10-spoke alloy rims, fog lamps, power windows, power seats, ABS with EBD, driver side SRS airbag and a 6 speed (forward) manual transmission. Optional on the Altis is a 4 speed super ECT automatic transmission and sunroof. The GLi is also being offered with a 4 speed super ECT automatic transmission and the 1.6L 1ZR-FE engine, the same on the Altis. This version of the GLi is the same as the 1.3L GLi, albeit with the 1.6L engine, optitron speedometer and the 4 speed ECT automatic transmission, hence making it very similar to the Altis, save for the alloy rims, side skirts and the wooden inserts in the interior.

10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024496
    10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024497
    10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024498

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 269pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=358><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 96pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4681" width=128><COL style="WIDTH: 38pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1828" width=50><COL style="WIDTH: 65pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3181" width=87><COL style="WIDTH: 70pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3401" width=93><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 96pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl65 height=20 width=128>Prices in thousands</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 38pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl65 width=50>Launch</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 65pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl65 width=87>July 1st, 2011</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 70pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl65 width=93>July 23rd 2011</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 height=20>1.6 Gli A/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1679</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1654</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1679</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" height=20>1.6 Altis M/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1719</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1684</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1709</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 height=20>1.6 Altis A/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1809</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1774</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1799</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" height=20>1.6 Altis SR M/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1809</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1774</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" align=right>1799</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 height=20>1.6 Altis SR A/T</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1899</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1864</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d4d0c8; BORDER-LEFT: #d4d0c8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #bfbfbf; BORDER-TOP: #d4d0c8; BORDER-RIGHT: #d4d0c8" class=xl66 align=right>1889</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fellow PakWheelers are requested and encouraged to discuss and share the pictures of their 10th Gen 1.6L Corolla pictures in this thread!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Altis is attracting people more with this new engine and facelift.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hope my dad agrees with me To buy Now Altis.He says that when you are spending 1.8 million why buy altis.Simply buy a civic in this price.
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up ECO-METER in Action!

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan400 View Post
    See the eco meter in action...

When you press the padel ECO bar rise up... when u loosen up the padel the bar goes down
    Another 1.6L GLi A/T @ https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/mem...78-my-new-ride

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default New Corolla Color

10th Gen 16L Corolla from Indus -1024553
    Credit: qwertypoiu @ https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/coo...-old-corolla-p
    Color: Deep Amethyst Mica / 9AH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice color and rims, But I think this is currently not offered in new model..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just wondering; "Optitron Cluster" (/w ECO-METER) of ALTIS-AT is available from dealers or in open markets and can one install it into GLi-AT?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Just wondering; "Optitron Cluster" (/w ECO-METER) of ALTIS-AT is available from dealers or in open markets and can one install it into GLi-AT?
    But i think installing it would have to somewhat program or mess ECU which is very dangerous.i can be wrong
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Khurram Bahi & all Hope you are fine

Want to know hows the acceleration of 1.6L automatic corolla? as I want to test my steermatic with it in a friendly run.
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can anyone tell what is the booking time for GLI AT or Altis MT?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amir Bh see the video on first page...I drove manual Altis...its quick...quicker than manual SE Saloon...slugish comparing to manual Civic..we had these at our disposal that day! Cannt say about SuperECT AT gearbox...do let us know

The booking time is 3 months...it depends on multiple factors...Tip is that you book from some dealer who dont have enough sale...my friend got it in 5 weeks from one such dealer
    http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    34 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Amir Bh see the video on first page...I drove manual Altis...its quick...quicker than manual SE Saloon...slugish comparing to manual Civic..we had these at our disposal that day! Cannt say about SuperECT AT gearbox...do let us know

The booking time is 3 months...it depends on multiple factors...Tip is that you book from some dealer who dont have enough sale...my friend got it in 5 weeks from one such dealer
    Thanks for the reply Khurram Bahi for sure manual 1.6 Altis would be quicker. I am specifically concern about automatic 1.6 Altis,hopefully member's owing auto 1.6 Altis would put more light on it.
    Automatic SE-Saloon is no problem for Steermatic.
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/members-member-rides/266031-accord7362s-merc-thanks-god-loved-ones-who-remember-me-prayers ,199119-thanks-god-2011-ford-edge-limited-awd-3-5-v6

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ Khurram Aziz ..... You are the man... Very informative

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    hope my dad agrees with me To buy Now Altis.He says that when you are spending 1.8 million why buy altis.Simply buy a civic in this price.
    ur dad is right....
    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4 Using Fingers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan400 View Post
    @ Khurram Aziz ..... You are the man... Very informative
    Thank you Rizwan Bh...buss idhar udhar sey akhatta kar diya hey for everyone's sake! Hoping it will inspire potential buyers

Looking forward for the contributions from the owners like you!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Indus has changed meter in all variants from Xli to Altis, the sticker on the meter before facelift had a differnt code and now its different, Now the XLi/Gli also have the ECO light but its in active. Another member changed his Gli meter to Altises (Preface lift) and that was plug and play.

So my guess is its a plug and play device it should be avalible at dealerships as well as after market.

In Toyotas Owners manual there is a page in the end that say, ""Old meter change date and mileage" "New Meter date"

Since the Gli/At and Altis now are just cosmetic changes my guess is if some one get there hands on the cruise control steering that would also be plug and play.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

the Altis meter looks gud in pics..i wonder how it looks in real. when i m back to pakistan, i wud like to have a look Inshallah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    But i think installing it would have to somewhat program or mess ECU which is very dangerous.i can be wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Indus has changed meter in all variants from Xli to Altis, the sticker on the meter before facelift had a differnt code and now its different, Now the XLi/Gli also have the ECO light but its in active. Another member changed his Gli meter to Altises (Preface lift) and that was plug and play.

So my guess is its a plug and play device it should be avalible at dealerships as well as after market.

In Toyotas Owners manual there is a page in the end that say, ""Old meter change date and mileage" "New Meter date"

Since the Gli/At and Altis now are just cosmetic changes my guess is if some one get there hands on the cruise control steering that would also be plug and play.
    This is exactly what I thought...Cluster should be plug & play. The electronics in these new cars are very component oreinted like computers. ECU is providing all the info over the wires coming to the cluster; its upto cluster what it shows and what it doesnt; no ECU re-programming is required. "Trip Computer" / ODO etc are also built into the clusters now...atleast this is the case in 8th gen Civic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

"Trip Computer" / ODO etc are also built into the clusters now...atleast this is the case in 8th gen Civic.
    Even Alto has a built in Trip/ODO meter
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post