Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 192
Like Tree224Likes

Thread: CNG Corolla Pictures

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    rizwan400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    3,414
    Follows
    16
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #61
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmans79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @rizwan Bro any change in engine head as i am using 2009 XLi and all cng guys told me its have a head problem please update on this................tapered jam problem......

  3. #62
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yes the engine head has been changed. its a confirmed news. but again, the most confusing thing is whether to buy it at all or not. i mean , to buy a car which is worth more than 1.5 Million, with no ABS and not even powered windows, i mean, isnt it criminal? isnt it better to buy a 2006 or 2007 gli CNG fitted which works flawlessly with CNG and is pretty cheap as compared to this one too ? i mean, just a general suggestion. its better to buy an Altis or a Petrol Xli even as compared to this car i wud say as petrol is available, and the 1.24 lacs extra u are paying for this PLUS the cng amount u have to spend PLUS the long wait in the queue PLUS the varied standard of CNG quality and pressure all over in Pakistan is gonna make this car a mess to drive, and to keep fit too. so my vote goes to 2007 gli (CNG fitted) instead. ruktee woh bhee naheen hey, rukay gee yeh bhee naheen (as both dont have ABS in it), so why not get a reputed car, with better build quality, 100 percent assurance on CNG function, great mileage on CNG etc etc..the list goes on. a BIG no to FF cng xli from my side at least

  4. #63
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dms664's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,013
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    yes the engine head has been changed. its a confirmed news. but again, the most confusing thing is whether to buy it at all or not. i mean , to buy a car which is worth more than 1.5 Million, with no ABS and not even powered windows, i mean, isnt it criminal? isnt it better to buy a 2006 or 2007 gli CNG fitted which works flawlessly with CNG and is pretty cheap as compared to this one too ? i mean, just a general suggestion. its better to buy an Altis or a Petrol Xli even as compared to this car i wud say as petrol is available, and the 1.24 lacs extra u are paying for this PLUS the cng amount u have to spend PLUS the long wait in the queue PLUS the varied standard of CNG quality and pressure all over in Pakistan is gonna make this car a mess to drive, and to keep fit too. so my vote goes to 2007 gli (CNG fitted) instead. ruktee woh bhee naheen hey, rukay gee yeh bhee naheen (as both dont have ABS in it), so why not get a reputed car, with better build quality, 100 percent assurance on CNG function, great mileage on CNG etc etc..the list goes on. a BIG no to FF cng xli from my side at least
    what abt ff cng Gli ( with ABS )?
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

  5. #64
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    yes the engine head has been changed. its a confirmed news. but again, the most confusing thing is whether to buy it at all or not. i mean , to buy a car which is worth more than 1.5 Million, with no ABS and not even powered windows, i mean, isnt it criminal? isnt it better to buy a 2006 or 2007 gli CNG fitted which works flawlessly with CNG and is pretty cheap as compared to this one too ? i mean, just a general suggestion. its better to buy an Altis or a Petrol Xli even as compared to this car i wud say as petrol is available, and the 1.24 lacs extra u are paying for this PLUS the cng amount u have to spend PLUS the long wait in the queue PLUS the varied standard of CNG quality and pressure all over in Pakistan is gonna make this car a mess to drive, and to keep fit too. so my vote goes to 2007 gli (CNG fitted) instead. ruktee woh bhee naheen hey, rukay gee yeh bhee naheen (as both dont have ABS in it), so why not get a reputed car, with better build quality, 100 percent assurance on CNG function, great mileage on CNG etc etc..the list goes on. a BIG no to FF cng xli from my side at least
    bro u should check old shape gli prices. People are demanding 1.2 million for a 5 year old car.
    Intelligence without ambition is just like a bird without wings...

  6. #65
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @dms
    look at the price bro. CNG fitted Gli is almost as costly as an altis....few thousands less only. so why not an Altis on petrol then ?? and if u r comparing only CNG vs CNG, why not a 2006 Vti oriel then ? i mean, its insane to get FF CNG corollas for this price. rite now, the only viable solution is either a petrol Xli, or if u have money, a manual tranny Altis

  7. #66
    PakWheeler Follow
    fairleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pak pattan sharif
    Age
    33
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    if the engine head changed then go for it. its new more style more comfortable.

    as ABS and power windows concerned they are available after market.

    as told by a machinic ABS can be installed..

    but it is not a good idea having 1.5 million car with no ff ABS and power windows

  8. #67
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @hassan
    so wat ? u r still gonna save abt 3 lac rupees on it, and it works perfect on CNG. i have one parked in my house back in pindi. 2007 model. only 25k driven, superb on CNG. its my dad's, but i wud never let him sell that for this Xli at least

  9. #68
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @fairleo
    i have seen the condition of aftermarket ABS installations. its just a waste of money. trust me

  10. #69
    PakWheeler Follow
    fairleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pak pattan sharif
    Age
    33
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hmmm..

    well let see what ll be the future of these cars.

    but i think ff cng is good enough.

  11. #70
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khurram_aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Its good to see FF CNG; yes prices are insanely high...but then its "optional"...if you think its not justified; dont buy it...go with simple XLi / GLi...

    Having option is not bad? If I am spending; yes I will spend these extra thousands on 1.6L GLi A/T rather 1.3L GLi "Ecotec"; but there must be many who will surely get FF CNG Corolla!

  12. #71
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    Its good to see FF CNG; yes prices are insanely high...but then its "optional"...if you think its not justified; dont buy it...go with simple XLi / GLi...

    Having option is not bad? If I am spending; yes I will spend these extra thousands on 1.6L GLi A/T rather 1.3L GLi "Ecotec"; but there must be many who will surely get FF CNG Corolla!
    offcourse Option isnt bad at all, but the amount they are charging is insane. and then, the lack of availability of CNG in pakistan is gona make this car and even less "wise" option to buy. i mean look at it, in winters no gas for 5 days....i mean....5 days is like 72 percent of the week man

  13. #72
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    a manual tranny Honda City on petrol is a much better buy than the Ecotec Xli...no ?

  14. #73
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassan27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    @hassan
    so wat ? u r still gonna save abt 3 lac rupees on it, and it works perfect on CNG. i have one parked in my house back in pindi. 2007 model. only 25k driven, superb on CNG. its my dad's, but i wud never let him sell that for this Xli at least
    bro i couldn't agree more to buy old shape gli or even new shape CNG corolla because of CNG load shedding and prices...
    Recently after searching for two months for an old shape gli but I haven't found a good condition car around 1150k. So finally I changed my mind and just added 120k more in my budget (1150) and bought 2009 model xli
    Intelligence without ambition is just like a bird without wings...

  15. #74
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    guganali007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    5,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    a manual tranny Honda City on petrol is a much better buy than the Ecotec Xli...no ?
    obviously ...its a much better value fr money than xli which has nothing in it...
    Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S4 Using Fingers

  16. #75
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    yups..agreed....its engine is fantastic

  17. #76
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    khurram_aziz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Faisalabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    a manual tranny Honda City on petrol is a much better buy than the Ecotec Xli...no ?
    iVTEC City is no doubt; very good car and under certain circumstances its better than GLi....Its fuel consumption is amazing...no clues how good it is with CNG....even I personally preferred it over "GLi" and never felt need of installing CNG kit!


    But then; I could not take it to places like our "zameen"...or to my phupoo who lives in Kamalia; (Sumunduri - Pir Mahal Road is "bad"); you know where I am going...Its like choosing trousar or shirt frankly...for some City is better; and for others there is no alternate of Corolla!

  18. #77
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @khurram
    agreed. but again the same argument of mine. why not a 2004 or 2005 gli, or even xli for that matter then ? for the purposes u want, it wud be fantastic

    PS : Pir Mahal road is not that bad bro personally traveled on my Platz on it many times

  19. #78
    PakWheeler Follow
    fairleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pak pattan sharif
    Age
    33
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khurram_aziz View Post
    iVTEC City is no doubt; very good car and under certain circumstances its better than GLi....Its fuel consumption is amazing...no clues how good it is with CNG....even I personally preferred it over "GLi" and never felt need of installing CNG kit!


    But then; I could not take it to places like our "zameen"...or to my phupoo who lives in Kamalia; (Sumunduri - Pir Mahal Road is "bad"); you know where I am going...Its like choosing trousar or shirt frankly...for some City is better; and for others there is no alternate of Corolla!

    Result...
    corolla can go any where with any load..

  20. #79
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,690
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    or , a city for the normal roads, and a cuore or and alto with it for offroading on roads (we find such conditions a lot in Pakistan)

  21. #80
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    takko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,047
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    heard CNG stations would be closing within 2 years all across the country, with that IMC r slightly late.. lets say 5-6 years may be..
    people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •