0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default my honda civic 2000 vti oriel cant beat a corolla 1.3

plz guys i need ur help.....recently i have sold my cultus vxli and bought a 2000 honda civic vti oriel in an excellent condition...i really felt the comfort and performance of this car as compared to cultus....and as far as i know....this car is having 127h.p d16y8 engine...i raced my civic with my friend 1.3 gli 2006 model.i lost da race with one car gap.then i raced it with a 1.3 2009 corolla and lost da race with 2 cars gap...i showed my car to a mechanic as i thought of some tuning problem but the mechanic said that the car is performing ok...then how can a corolla of 78h.p and 84 h.p beat a civic of 127h.p in a drag....plz tell me if there is any problem in my car or the corollas 1.3 r really fast then 2000 vtec civic????plz help mecoz i thought that i can beat a corolla very easily but i was wrong...plz help me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Its 2000 model VTI go for a thorough throttle bottle service and for sure its and Auto there is one manual adjustment of the gear shift adjacent to the accelerator wire attached to the butterfly... Make it more agressive
    If its a manual check for clutch oil and check your clutch and pressure plates...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hmmmmmmm
    it seems tht evry thing is wrng with u,while driving a civic in a drag,keep this in mind tht u hv to b famn agresive nd u'l eat rollas cityz etc
    ''Peace is an unstable equilibrium,that can only be preserved by acknowledged supremacy and...equal power.'' ''We give up the fort when there is not a man left to defend it.''

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Cool

Why dont u race on rx8 sport car which reaches just 100 in 2nd shift in 5 sec without ful blow on hi octane will kick out all cars mostly in Pakistan mid end sport cars but not abroad as there are many other to kick rx8 like lambo bugati mc clerion etc speed machines but passenger cars like civic rollas suzakaa till not properly modified over all specially mechanically from clutch plates pressure plates fuel pump filters plugs turbo installed air n tech or up graded with many other things with good engine condition how can u win the race i lost my finger in heavy bike 500 cc race since that avoid racing but i got 2000 vti oriel manual kasmir silver color few years back and beaten corolla 2008 altis petrol depend on racing skill car condition b safe.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hello friendz...i m here to comment on the statement which bachaa has given that his car has been beaten by a 1.3gli corolla....well it seems a bit shocking that how can a car with 1.3 engine beat a 1.6....but it is totally true...i also have a same car like this..its 1.3toyota corolla model 2007 with a stock engine with a mileage of 95000...i have beaten the same car with 3cars gap....and not just this....i have beaten some other cars as well....it seems a bit shocking and all of u will consider it as a joke but its totally true..and i m serious...
    I also saw all the comments in reply to bachaas statement in which all of u favoured the honda not toyota...do keep one thing in mind its not always the honda which can do the magic its also the corolla which can make a twist in he tale....just go for a corolla in a gud condition with a proper stock engine...check it thoroughly....go for a drag race with honda....u will com to know that who can do it......and if still u r not able to judge the difference b/w the pick of a corolla and honda.....then no comments!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Yawar538 View Post
    Hahha. well i dont know much about the mechanics but if your clutch is at fault then get it checked from a Honda Dealer, just get it checked and if the expenses are minimal then get it repaired from them, or else get it hecked from an Authroized dealer and get it solved from your trustable mechanic. Get it all done and BEAT THE HELL OUTTA THE ROLLA!
    lagta hai aap ko corolla se bohat nafrat hai....q bhai?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sahirkhan View Post
    hello friendz...i m here to comment on the statement which bachaa has given that his car has been beaten by a 1.3gli corolla....well it seems a bit shocking that how can a car with 1.3 engine beat a 1.6....but it is totally true...i also have a same car like this..its 1.3toyota corolla model 2007 with a stock engine with a mileage of 95000...i have beaten the same car with 3cars gap....and not just this....i have beaten some other cars as well....it seems a bit shocking and all of u will consider it as a joke but its totally true..and i m serious...
    I also saw all the comments in reply to bachaas statement in which all of u favoured the honda not toyota...do keep one thing in mind its not always the honda which can do the magic its also the corolla which can make a twist in he tale....just go for a corolla in a gud condition with a proper stock engine...check it thoroughly....go for a drag race with honda....u will com to know that who can do it......and if still u r not able to judge the difference b/w the pick of a corolla and honda.....then no comments!!!!!
    engine wise, Honda is superior bro....that's all i know.
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You should try changing the driver
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man ~ Mark Twain

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

thats embarrassing for (d16y8) civic all over the world

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by star2 View Post
    engine wise, Honda is superior bro....that's all i know.
    no doubt engine wise honda is superior.....but i m talking abt a drag race....plz do check it once....u r gonna com to know......!!!!!!!in the drag corolla is superior............
    there is no wrong time to do the right thing.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nah man... 2000 civic can easily beat 1.3l corolla.. Give me your car i'll show it you :-)
    Signature not available

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi Everyone.
    my friend have a civic 2000 vti oriel its auto there's a problem he wanted me to ask someone
    the car's changing its first gear at 5000 rpm on full throttle well the second gear shift at above 5500 or 6000 and
    one more thing he changed the knock sensor because mechanic broke while doing some work so he bought a (kabli) sensor removed from some other engine of civic according to him that thing is working fine but the thing i noticed when he knocks his engine the sound is different its a bit fast knok ?
    thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getmoa View Post
    oh i see...

BAACHAA abhi kacha hay.....

believe me for you it suits perfext as your ID says.....

reallly funny to read some other comments like eagle eyes and 1.6 beating up 1.8 while on stock.....
    listen you ppl never can beat 1.8 (either altis or reborn) through your 1.6 (on stock basis and over petrol)
    i have a stock d15 in my civic 2000 and i assure you that i dont consider corollas or stock civics to run with...i did drags with accord 2.0,2.4...nissan cefiro v6...camry 2.4...corolla with 2zz...and many of charades with good performance engines...and i smoked them all..if u dont believe it plz come with your stock 1.6 or 1.8 and give me the honour to show you..thanks regrads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List