1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lol!

How're they gonna meet the petrol/diesel demand without further burdening the exchequer?

Why the heck not turn the gas on from Iran, is "Sam" threatening with anything "big"!!!???

Well, let me just say, this is a doomed track. Don't worry guyz, it quacks, it swims and it's gonna fly away. It's a duck.

Regards.
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hahah now you will see CNG kits selling in black
    Hail to the King Baeeeebay!!!!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if it get implimented then

corolla sales will even rise..... as honda owners will get their ones sold out and buy xli/ gli which is very clearly mentioned that higher than 1300 cc won't be allow...... BUT upto 1300 cc its fine.....

moreover, all the ones having altis will keep on getting cng with only the badges of their cars as changed..... in here fillers don't have a clue to inspect and finding off CC.....
    i bet 80 % or even more if owner haven't got a clue whats there inside a hood..... filler will fill diesel/ petrol on a single word of owner.

who bothers to raise bonut and see when there's a huge queue.....

hence the policy will flop due to more of objections unless they reduce it further to 1000cc only. (which isn't possible)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Great decision. It should immediately be implemented. But again, there should be STRICT implementation. This should have been implemented quite earlier. We all have to realize that Pakistan is undergoing crisis(in literally every sense). So all Corolla, Civic, City owners should either use petrol or else, they should not buy it!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by getmoa View Post
    if it get implimented then

corolla sales will even rise..... as honda owners will get their ones sold out and buy xli/ gli which is very clearly mentioned that higher than 1300 cc won't be allow...... BUT upto 1300 cc its fine.....

moreover, all the ones having altis will keep on getting cng with only the badges of their cars as changed..... in here fillers don't have a clue to inspect and finding off CC.....
    i bet 80 % or even more if owner haven't got a clue whats there inside a hood..... filler will fill diesel/ petrol on a single word of owner.

who bothers to raise bonut and see when there's a huge queue.....

hence the policy will flop due to more of objections unless they reduce it further to 1000cc only. (which isn't possible)
    If they really WANT to implement then they WILL implement it, no matter they have to open up the entire car.
    Simple Action: Fine 5 lac rupees to one who is found having CNG kit and then see how the rest follow the suit.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very good step to ban all Vehicles greater than 1300cc for CNG.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Talking

hehehehe

Xcellent, another joke from our beautiful GOVT. !
    Ignore the people who's always talking behind your back, that's where they belong, behind you!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UmairMasood View Post
    hehehehe

Xcellent, another joke from our beautiful GOVT. !
    Beautiful Dentonic government
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
    Lol!

How're they gonna meet the petrol/diesel demand without further burdening the exchequer?

Why the heck not turn the gas on from Iran, is "Sam" threatening with anything "big"!!!???

Well, let me just say, this is a doomed track. Don't worry guyz, it quacks, it swims and it's gonna fly away. It's a duck.

Regards.
    Exactly... Uncle Sam is not allowing us to import gas from Iran neither allowing us to produce our own alternate fuels from coal reservoirs.....

Well nothing to blame the govt.. We are indebted so we have to do what uncle Sam tells us to, slogans & Ghairat brigade can't help much unless we get rid of debts & foreign support. Nothing related to ghairat mandi & beghairati, we are indebted & that's it!!!
    ~~~ "Some complain that roses have thorns, others rejoice that thorns have roses" ~~~ "Nine-tenths of wisdom is being wise on time....Theodore Roosevelt" ~~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it being implemented because more cars are converting to cng hence less petrol is being bought and goverment aint making enough $$$

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

behind my altis, i will write XLI and use CNG.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmedk06 View Post
    behind my altis, i will write XLI and use CNG.
    I have another option for you.... Purchase an Altis, convert it to Xli by changing its engine, interior & everything, Install CNG put Xli badge & use happily

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@AsadGumman..........You're absolutely right bro, but ultimately we'll have to move our own ways, and it's exactly some bit of Ghairat that's gonna make us do so, there has to be an end you see, the question is just when, and put by whom.

Finally, the official ban on new kits has been announced now, but I repeat, it's a duck. Not a workable solution. There's no way you gonna succeed in controlling the 1.3L limit at the pumps, forget it.

I'm sure we gonna see quite some riots there on the filling stations soon, when one guy just moves out with tank filled, other refused!

How would they know of compliance? Or at nights? Cameras? "Sarkaari staff"? Is this they way they wanna rid unemployment? Lol! Rest assured, any such sarkaari staff is gonna find itself more at the hospitals than at the filling stations, and now don't tell me the Highway cops gotta quit the traffic overseeing as to monitoring of the "1.3 digits" by your trunks instead, lolzzzzzzzz!

I wonder when the last duck takes off from these people with these ideas, it should be about, soon!

Regards.
    " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
    @AsadGumman..........You're absolutely right bro, but ultimately we'll have to move our own ways, and it's exactly some bit of Ghairat that's gonna make us do so, there has to be an end you see, the question is just when, and put by whom.

Finally, the official ban on new kits has been announced now, but I repeat, it's a duck. Not a workable solution. There's no way you gonna succeed in controlling the 1.3L limit at the pumps, forget it.

I'm sure we gonna see quite some riots there on the filling stations soon, when one guy just moves out with tank filled, other refused!

How would they know of compliance? Or at nights? Cameras? "Sarkaari staff"? Is this they way they wanna rid unemployment? Lol! Rest assured, any such sarkaari staff is gonna find itself more at the hospitals than at the filling stations, and now don't tell me the Highway cops gotta quit the traffic overseeing as to monitoring of the "1.3 digits" by your trunks instead, lolzzzzzzzz!

I wonder when the last duck takes off from these people with these ideas, it should be about, soon!

Regards.
    Well said sir. About ghairat, yes we need it very very much but not to combat with other countries but to fight with our own ruthless desires that lead us to beg from Sams & Johns. And I can't see such ghairat evolving here soon. I have worked with Chinese & believe me they are so proud (not in negative sense) about their own products, their language, their culture, their food & even their faces. This type of National pride is required by any nation to rise.

About this decision, I don't think it is made to reduce gas usage... I can see some other intentions behind it... may be to check public reaction & devise next policy accordingly or getting some money from IMC & Suzuki or to divert fuel usage towards LPG for the welfare of some poor minister who need charity from middle & lower middle class. Who knows

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3990 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

now this is news worth pop-corn buckets. This was not far off - and dont worry CNG is being sold by all people who are actually connected or in the govt system.

As we know being Pakistani that anyone connected to the govt has first right of way be it to legally smoke marijuana in their offices or have fake employees take salaries by the million.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Oh bhai, Zardari k left hand pe khaarish ho rahi thi... Aur koe baat nahi hai...
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AsadGhumman View Post
    Exactly... Uncle Sam is not allowing us to import gas from Iran neither allowing us to produce our own alternate fuels from coal reservoirs.....

Well nothing to blame the govt.. We are indebted so we have to do what uncle Sam tells us to, slogans & Ghairat brigade can't help much unless we get rid of debts & foreign support. Nothing related to ghairat mandi & beghairati, we are indebted & that's it!!!
    Yeah - Whatever bad is happening in Pakistan is because of "uncle sam". Thats why people here cheat each other for a few bucks.

Its time we start taking responsibility for our actions. Politicians are from among us. They cheat because majority of the population cheats.

Things will never improve until we get rid of our delusions. Pipe line is waiting at the border but thanks to the situation in Baluchistan, Sui people spend more time fixing the blown up pipe lines than anything else.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Billions of $$ have been spent importing CNG plants & Kits. CNG station owner's association have very resourceful stakeholders.

They will never let it happen. Dr. Asim is an MBBS doctor! The next he would suggest would be mandatory C-Sections at his hospital.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Only middle class will be affected by this Step .......our corrupted leaders always
    try to implement strange laws

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mystique_Blazer View Post
    hehe i was just sharing my views, To tell honestly they should had never introduced CNG in vehicles... Ab garion k peche itni gas consume horahi he k gharon k chulay me hi gas ana band horahi he
    Yeah - Thats a misconception buddy. Less than 5% of total natural consumption is used in cars .

Here is a sector wise break up

1. Fertilizer & Cement: 14% (Cement is only 2%)
    2. Commercial & General industry 28%
    3. Home usage 15%
    4. Power Sector 35%
    5. CNG < 5%

Even if somehow Gov't does manage to implement the crazy solution - It would only reduce the consumption by less than 1% of total. Its because the number of smaller hatch backs in Pakistan is much higher than the number of 1300+ vehicles.

The reserves will run out, not because of some Toyota corollas but because our population is growing exponentially while nothing is being done to improve the resources. We needed exploration of resources atleast a decade ago, the time where we were converting our fertilizer, cement & Power generation plants on Natural Gas!

We are running out of "ALL" resources.
    I buy two water tankers a month, Nestle 19 liters for drinking purposes, Have a UPS & a generator to meet my power needs :p . Got a 12-Cell Battery on my laptop. If they stop supplying gas all i'll have to do is to get a cylinder delivered every week.

Lets see who brings the next magic formula - An instant fix!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

User Tag List