0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Arrow Toyota Gli 2009 problem

I have Gli 2009 November. It give me a good average. When driving on CNG sometimes there comes an orange engine light in the dash. The removing method for that I do is to disconnect the battery terminals for 10 or 15 mins and the orange light is gone. Any permanent removal? and another thing is that sometime when I convert from CNG to petrol there is alot of jerking and the rpm drops etc. For correcting this problem I use the previous method of removing battery terminals. any permanent removal?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

that light is of the check engine light get your car checked by good diagnostic center to other than removing joining terminal of bettery here in pindi is irshad at chah sultan a god dignoser

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default I have the same problem with my xli 2009

Quote Originally Posted by imran6666 View Post
    I have Gli 2009 November. It give me a good average. When driving on CNG sometimes there comes an orange engine light in the dash. The removing method for that I do is to disconnect the battery terminals for 10 or 15 mins and the orange light is gone. Any permanent removal? and another thing is that sometime when I convert from CNG to petrol there is alot of jerking and the rpm drops etc. For correcting this problem I use the previous method of removing battery terminals. any permanent removal?
    Dear brother. I am facing the same problem with my xli 2009. What did you do to fix your problem

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tanfoglio View Post
    Dear brother. I am facing the same problem with my xli 2009. What did you do to fix your problem
    I have Gli 2012 model check engine light problem is common in corolla 2009 and above models, same problem of check engine light was with my car i took my car to the Toyota 3s dealer for the remedy of this problem they performed the IT test by attaching the scanner(in common mechanics language called computer) the error was of oxygen sensor which is installed in the exhaust pipe(silencer).....the mechanic there told me that it is very common problem on cng in this model.according to him when we drive the car on cng,the gas doesn't burnt completely due to that unburnt gas "oxygen sensor" sends the error msg to the ECM that fuel is not burning completely that's why check engine light get turn on.mechanic said me there is no need to worry about this light when ur car is on cng.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imran6666 View Post
    Bro i think your car's injectors are clogged thats y it is giving jerks on petrol get ur injectors clean to remove this problem.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get your injectors changed, because it is missing on petrol and working fine on CNG.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List