Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 383
Like Tree381Likes

Thread: 2ZZGE - Indus Corolla (Tilsim)

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Talking 2ZZGE - Indus Corolla (Tilsim)

    Assalam-o-Alaekum..

    I hope you're all well.. I have recently sold my Baleno and bought myself an indus corolla.. I'm making this thread regarding the car.. I will be trying to update the thread regularly with any additions that i make..

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -387377


    Pictures and details of engine on page # 5.
    Teaser video of first gear launch on page # 8.
    0 - 100 video on page # 14.
    30 - 200 video on page # 14.
    Pictures and details brakes & coilovers service on page # 16.
    Pictures further lowering on page # 16.
    Pictures of Car from 2nd Annual PW Car show on page # 18.

    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  2. #81
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    BMW7Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    22
    Posts
    8,951
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    MashAllah
    Maa Da Laddlaa Vigar Gaya.... Chevy Aveo Ly K Nikal Gaya.

  3. #82
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW7Series View Post
    MashAllah
    Thank you sir..
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  4. #83
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Instrument Cluster

    Instrument cluster of my car has been customized as well..


    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -355990

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -355991
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  5. #84
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    humza_bilal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,468
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sir bht bht mubarik ho apko... we realy need fahad here for some real nice pictures.... wht say ?
    Iman, Taqwa, Jihad fi Sabilillah, Men at their best Pakistan Army

  6. #85
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    smartdevil_striker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,359
    Follows
    8
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Nice Car Mashallah... Indus Corolla is King for sure no competitor in class!!
    Platinum&Iridium Plugs,Performance 8MM Wires,Automotive Bulbs and Bosch Horns for sale Contact: 0333-3035482

  7. #86
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    intoxicated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fairfax
    Posts
    2,639
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tilsim View Post
    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla (Tilsim) - 355916

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla (Tilsim) - 355917
    This grille does not belong to / fit well with these lights - Get the appropriate grille.

    Below is a reference pic of my car.

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -355992
    "Ki dassa'n tainu yaar Farida ~ Roti banda kha jandi ay"

  8. #87
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by humza_bilal View Post
    Sir bht bht mubarik ho apko... we realy need fahad here for some real nice pictures.... wht say ?
    Thank you.. Yes we do need DSLR.. hashim ya fahad koi bi hath aa jaye.. both are busy till the weekend.. lets see if we can tie up on the coming weekend..


    Quote Originally Posted by smartdevil_striker View Post
    Nice Car Mashallah... Indus Corolla is King for sure no competitor in class!!
    Sir thank you for the kind words


    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    This grille does not belong to / fit well with these lights - Get the appropriate grille.

    Below is a reference pic of my car.

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla (Tilsim) - 355992
    Your grill looks pretty good.. so does your headlamps.. but i wanted a grill with no emblem/monogram in the centre.. if the same grill was available without that toyota logo, i may just grab it in a jiffy..
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  9. #88
    PakWheeler Follow
    furri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    25
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Haha im thoroughly enjoyin this thread !
    And Masha Allah sir your car is very nice....im guessin its runnin somethin bigger than a 4age !
    As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride! ==========www.Performance-diy.blogspot.com

  10. #89
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by furri View Post
    Haha im thoroughly enjoyin this thread !
    And Masha Allah sir your car is very nice....im guessin its runnin somethin bigger than a 4age !
    Sir thank you alot for the appreciation.. yes sir it is actually running something better.. will be disclosing that shortly..
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  11. #90
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kloners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Great!

    MashaALLAH
    Great Things Done!

    It will be really appriciable, if you guys give some details about how actually you done this amazing work. I need to know actually the items which were used and the sequence which was followed to get shocked to other.

    I actually own one 99 XE Indus corolla back home with black color and I think I am in a need to do the same. Please if possible, send me a detailed email of procedure you followed. I really appriciate your help.

    Furthermore, i am interested to have some snaps of interior and Engine hub. My Indus Corolla has its original 2E engine and its near to complete its life (In my view only) I may need to swap it with 7AFE or Twin Cam 20 Engine with AT. My car is lahore registered and If someone can help me if It is possible to get and swap above mentioned engines.

    By the way, I don't find much time to spend on Pakwheels but I like to mingle with all of you guys.

    Thanks to all who involved!

    I have one pic of my corolla when I was actuallay searching the lights like you installed. Just uploading it only to give me some sugestions to perform some detailing.

    Thanks again.

  12. #91
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kloners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -356092

  13. #92
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Talking The Engine!!!

    <FONT color=black><FONT face=Verdana>Oki guys time to disclose the baby sitting in the engine bay that keeps this baby moving on the road.. the car is running on Toyota's 2ZZGE... its a 1.8 litre engine that cherns out about 190 horses.. its one of the few VVTLi (variable valve timing and lift intelligent system) made by toyota. It has dual cams, and higher cam activates at 6200 rpm and goes all the way till 8600 rpm.. To complement the engine there is a 6 speed forward transmission..fficeffice" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com2ZZGE - Indus Corolla (Tilsim) - P

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -356096

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -356098

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -356100

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -356101
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  14. #93
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kloners View Post
    MashaALLAH
    Great Things Done!

    It will be really appriciable, if you guys give some details about how actually you done this amazing work. I need to know actually the items which were used and the sequence which was followed to get shocked to other.

    I actually own one 99 XE Indus corolla back home with black color and I think I am in a need to do the same. Please if possible, send me a detailed email of procedure you followed. I really appriciate your help.

    Furthermore, i am interested to have some snaps of interior and Engine hub. My Indus Corolla has its original 2E engine and its near to complete its life (In my view only) I may need to swap it with 7AFE or Twin Cam 20 Engine with AT. My car is lahore registered and If someone can help me if It is possible to get and swap above mentioned engines.

    By the way, I don't find much time to spend on Pakwheels but I like to mingle with all of you guys.

    Thanks to all who involved!

    I have one pic of my corolla when I was actuallay searching the lights like you installed. Just uploading it only to give me some sugestions to perform some detailing.

    Thanks again.
    Sir PM me the exact queries you have and i will be more than happy to fill you in with whatever knowledge i have.. you can call me as well.. 0333-4421822..
    Nice ride you have there, i'd suggest you to balance the height from front and rear end for first.. you car is lifted higher from its rear end, you may lose control and car may fish tail out on bends...
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  15. #94
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    get the grill frame and fabricate whatever you want in centre and paint.
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  16. #95
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kloners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks Sir, I am currently not in Pakistan and hopefully will have to return for a short trip probably in February last week. I am not surprised about your knowledge as you have a lot. I am asking just because you touched my injured rug while saying that I need to have good balance, its just because, I am not there and driver is using the car, actually, he changed the shocks and I am also not satisfied what he has done with that


    He has a big hand in loosing the models beauty, and I am purely planned to have my Indus back only for me and will for sure purchase one small car for bacha party as they are going to school on this beast.

    I would like to contact you about the swap of the engine, suspension (my ride have some issues with excels) and detailing stuff and will for sure change the rims and tyres as well.

    Just inform me for the time being, how much budget I should have for (7AFE Engine+AT+Wiring+ECU+Labour+suspension, Shocks). Can you give me littel idea about the how much I have to spare and can I do all these things from Lahore, any specific mechanic etc...

  17. #96
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by levin View Post
    get the grill frame and fabricate whatever you want in centre and paint.
    Rashid bhai i intend to do the same.. soon..
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  18. #97
    PakWheeler Follow
    Kloners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I would love to have this kind of stuff, I know this much clean never be possible but, I dreamed of this

    2ZZGE - Indus Corolla Tilsim -356134

  19. #98
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    tilsim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,255
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kloners View Post
    Thanks Sir, I am currently not in Pakistan and hopefully will have to return for a short trip probably in February last week. I am not surprised about your knowledge as you have a lot. I am asking just because you touched my injured rug while saying that I need to have good balance, its just because, I am not there and driver is using the car, actually, he changed the shocks and I am also not satisfied what he has done with that


    He has a big hand in loosing the models beauty, and I am purely planned to have my Indus back only for me and will for sure purchase one small car for bacha party as they are going to school on this beast.

    I would like to contact you about the swap of the engine, suspension (my ride have some issues with excels) and detailing stuff and will for sure change the rims and tyres as well.

    Just inform me for the time being, how much budget I should have for (7AFE Engine+AT+Wiring+ECU+Labour+suspension, Shocks). Can you give me littel idea about the how much I have to spare and can I do all these things from Lahore, any specific mechanic etc...
    Sir plenty of stuff can be done.. there are plenty of options as well.. many mechanics here who can comfortably handle the swap.. i'll PM you some estimate breakdowns regarding what the swap may cost.. and thank you for the appreciation sir..

    And you can have that cleaner engine bay as well.. everything has a cost associated to it.. just be willing to pay that, and everything can be managed..
    Mercedes Benz - W126 - 1uzfe.

  20. #99
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    levin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    51
    Posts
    23,112
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ask the mechanic to make two or three L shape grips 2 inches high , weld on trunk floor and screw the subwoofer.

    in normal suspension cars you dnt need to do that, but this is different case here. sub jumps ard too much
    ,,, unless you know the track, you're not good enough to sit behind the wheel." K T

  21. #100
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Bad_Cheetah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,947
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    BHAINSSSSSSSSSSSS lolllll

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •