Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: Enjoying my (Toyota Corolla Altis) red wine !!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Enjoying my (Toyota Corolla Altis) red wine !!!

Finally made a brave move and swapped my GLI 2010 with a brand new spanking ALTIS MT/SR in RED WINE..... This Red Wine is a real Chameleon/Color shifter, keeps changing its shades according to light/environment. Appears almost black at night with tinge of dark purple under florescent light. During day, appears dark chocolate, dark maroon etc. I am posting some pics for better elaboration and also leaving it to the imagination of my respected members to judge for themselves. By the way Altis MT/SR is an amazing car to own, just no regrets what so ever...

Some Detailing Pics on Page 7...

Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -354983 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -1025956 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -361059 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -375261 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -375262 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -1025957 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -375269 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -375505Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -378281Enjoying my (Toyota Corolla Altis) red wine !!! - 354981 Enjoying my  Toyota Corolla Altis  red wine     Enjoying my (Toyota Corolla Altis) red wine !!! - 354993 Enjoying my  Toyota Corolla Altis  red wine     Enjoying my (Toyota Corolla Altis) red wine !!! - 375265 Enjoying my  Toyota Corolla Altis  red wine     Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -384769Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -389237Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -397704

No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raging_ravin View Post
    I forgot to mention, get a chrome cleaner (like Turtle Wax Chrome Polish and Rust Remover) for the chromed parts of the car and a tire dresser (like armor all tire foam), after washing, spray the dresser onto the tires, the tires will be smiling for over a week ...
    Thanks for the valued input I have contacted the refered shop and ordered fol for now:-
    - Meguiars ultimate wax
    - Meguiars soft Gel Shampoo
    - Meguiars applicator with handle
    - Jumbo sponge
    - Microfibre cloth
    No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice buy. meguiars is one of the top manufacturer of car care products.

But 1 essential thing is missing from this buy, a detailer, brother, i detailer is essential because it gives a nice shiny look and waxed feel to your ride in between waxing sessions.

For example, this sunday, you'll wash the car first with water, then apply the shampoo on it to remove the hidden dust particles and get a fine surface. Afterwards, you'll apply the wax in a very small quantity, the quantity should be just that it must not be visible until it is hazed. Give the wax some curing time, for example 30 minutes, then start removing i.e. wiping off the wax to reveal a beautiful shine. You can use slight sprays of water or detailer in between to keep things moist.

When you are done, your next wax session can be next sunday or may be the sunday after that. How do u clean the car in between ? Use a detailer, spray an amount of the surface or the microfiber, and wipe it for a beautiful shine, like you just waxed it. That said, the detailer is the most important car care product for everyday purpose.

Don't let anyone dry wipe the car, only touch your car's paint with a moist microfiber, it can be moistened by water or detailer.

Lastly, dont believe everything the shop keeper says. Although meguiars is one of the best, it is certainly not the only option.
    Honda, Sony, AMD, Android, Grassroots, Hiwatt, Turtle, Dream Theater !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

nice buy. meguiars is one of the top manufacturer of car care products.

But 1 essential thing is missing from this buy, a detailer, brother, i detailer is essential because it gives a nice shiny look and waxed feel to your ride in between waxing sessions.

For example, this sunday, you'll wash the car first with water, then apply the shampoo on it to remove the hidden dust particles and get a fine surface. Afterwards, you'll apply the wax in a very small quantity, the quantity should be just that it must not be visible until it is hazed. Give the wax some curing time, for example 30 minutes, then start removing i.e. wiping off the wax to reveal a beautiful shine. You can use slight sprays of water or detailer in between to keep things moist.

When you are done, your next wax session can be next sunday or may be the sunday after that. How do u clean the car in between ? Use a detailer, spray an amount of the surface or the microfiber, and wipe it for a beautiful shine, like you just waxed it. That said, the detailer is the most important car care product for everyday purpose.

Don't let anyone dry wipe the car, only touch your car's paint with a moist microfiber, it can be moistened by water or detailer.

Lastly, dont believe everything the shop keeper says. Although meguiars is one of the best, it is certainly not the only option.
    Excellent detailed elaboration brother... Well Sunday is now going to be an exciting day for me.....I will surely get a detailer as well

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thats a terrific color for a Altis! Congratulations! Have you installed an alarm and tracker etc? You should because I dont think the Altis has an immobilzer.
    2010 Honda Civic Vti Oriel Auto - "Black Widow"!
    KISS French, DRESS Italian, DRIVE Japanese - BE Pakistani !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
    Thats a terrific color for a Altis! Congratulations! Have you installed an alarm and tracker etc? You should because I dont think the Altis has an immobilzer.
    Thanks Brother. Well hearing horror tales of how cars have been stolen with all these trackers installed has only created doubts. I guess one should not leave the car out of sight

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, ALLAH ka naam lain, basic security measures ka khayal rakhain, jab gari ko dekhain to Masha ALLAH kahain, or gari pe apni ungli se 'Ya Hafeez' likhdia karain, i mean motion of fingers se, Insha ALLAH behtar hoga, ALLAH hifazat farmayega.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brother, ALLAH ka naam lain, basic security measures ka khayal rakhain, jab gari ko dekhain to Masha ALLAH kahain, or gari pe apni ungli se 'Ya Hafeez' likhdia karain, i mean motion of fingers se, Insha ALLAH behtar hoga, ALLAH hifazat farmayega.
    MashAllah! whatever you say, instantly convinces me

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother it is an honor for me

this is the beauty of the internet, joining the unknown !

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

brother it is an honor for me

this is the beauty of the internet, joining the unknown !
    You have been very helpful and kind

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jazak ALLAH brother. Lets see how big a show you'll be putting up this sunday, do take pictures after you are done, read the instructions on the products carefully, and just keep one thing in mind, that even if u rub a small particle of dust, it will create swirls, which you dont want on your beauty.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Jazak ALLAH brother. Lets see how big a show you'll be putting up this sunday, do take pictures after you are done, read the instructions on the products carefully, and just keep one thing in mind, that even if u rub a small particle of dust, it will create swirls, which you dont want on your beauty.
    Yes, I surely will post Pics, IA

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default After treating my car with wax..

Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -369416 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -369417 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -369418 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -1026202Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -378290Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -378293

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default After treating my car with wax..

Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -369420 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -369421 Enjoying my Toyota Corolla Altis red wine !!! -369422

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Masha ALLAH Masha ALLAH janab !

very nice work done with good products.

but u dont need scratch out at this stage, right now, just wax your car once a week or once in 2 weeks, and wipe of the everyday light dust using a detailer spray.

You wont probably see stunning results as the car is Masha ALLAH brand new and stunning itself, but the hard work in waxing and protecting your car will pay off after an year when the color of your car will become richer and deeper that it is right now, and your car would be shining the same way as it was shining the day u got it, Insha ALLAH.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Masha ALLAH Masha ALLAH janab !

very nice work done with good products.

but u dont need scratch out at this stage, right now, just wax your car once a week or once in 2 weeks, and wipe of the everyday light dust using a detailer spray.

You wont probably see stunning results as the car is Masha ALLAH brand new and stunning itself, but the hard work in waxing and protecting your car will pay off after an year when the color of your car will become richer and deeper that it is right now, and your car would be shining the same way as it was shining the day u got it, Insha ALLAH.
    Honestly, its been your guidance and motivation all the way... There is one thing i have noticed, that the more i go for a deeper shine after waxing the faster my car catches dust. However, when it was not waxed it didn't catch dust

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i have also bought this altis week ago same color and the color is awseome it gives many shades

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lodhi7 View Post
    Honestly, its been your guidance and motivation all the way... There is one thing i have noticed, that the more i go for a deeper shine after waxing the faster my car catches dust. However, when it was not waxed it didn't catch dust
    lodhi bhai dil jeet lia apne ! i am impressed by your observation. sir, carnauba attracts dust ! if u apply detailer spray after waxing, it will be reduced but still it will attract dust.

But u would have noticed that the dust is very fine, compared to the grime and stub born dust that usually settles.

When u'll start using a detailer, all of this will vanish.

Actually, we have to apply multiple layers of wax on our car, to make its clear coat safe from the rough environment, dust and people who touch the car. I'll tell u the details on this phenomenon later. first u need to settle your hand on waxing the car, once you are done, i'll tell u some more products, and by using a simple 3 step process, you can protect your car's shine. for the time being, just get a detailer, clean the car using it and only use microfiber clothes to clean the car, wash the microfibers before re-using.

Also, tell me the procedure you followed while doing the cleaning session of the car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

lodhi bhai dil jeet lia apne ! i am impressed by your observation. sir, carnauba attracts dust ! if u apply detailer spray after waxing, it will be reduced but still it will attract dust.

But u would have noticed that the dust is very fine, compared to the grime and stub born dust that usually settles.

When u'll start using a detailer, all of this will vanish.

Actually, we have to apply multiple layers of wax on our car, to make its clear coat safe from the rough environment, dust and people who touch the car. I'll tell u the details on this phenomenon later. first u need to settle your hand on waxing the car, once you are done, i'll tell u some more products, and by using a simple 3 step process, you can protect your car's shine. for the time being, just get a detailer, clean the car using it and only use microfiber clothes to clean the car, wash the microfibers before re-using.

Also, tell me the procedure you followed while doing the cleaning session of the car.
    bhai whr can i find a detailer spray in khi? and which one should i buy?
    Ministry of MAFIA!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ussi View Post
    bhai whr can i find a detailer spray in khi? and which one should i buy?
    brother in karachi u can find detailer spray at many places, but i would recommend:

1. Saca Plus at rimpa plaza
    2. hyperstar at clifton

at these places, the prices are good and the products are original, i bought my products from both of these places, so im satisfied with them, i bought some stuff from Makro as well, u can check it out too !

tell me where would it be convenient for u to go, and i'll guide u with the available options.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

also, dear ussi brother, give compliment to the beauty the thread of which you are posting on, and do say Masha ALLAH !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

User Tag List