1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default GLi Vs 2.0D

I have a 2003 Gli with an added Injen air intake, and I just need to know whether it can beat a 2.0D. And secondly, is the 2NZ-FE engine DOHC?

A revolution against the jahil of this nation!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

FIRST I JUST WANT TO LITTLE APPERICATE THE PEOPLES WHO ARE IMPRSSING EACH OTHER AND TALKING ABOUT FANTASY AND VERY FAR FROM THE REALITY. YOU GUYS KNOWLEGE IS ALL ******** SUNI SNAI BATEEN.
    SO LET ME EXPLAIN YOU WHAT IS 1.3 AND WHAT IS 1.6 IN THE LIGHT OF FACTS.
    IN PAKSIATN ALL CARS ARE starting from 1.3 and 1.6 or damn ***** i **** you people are sohc engine whether it is a ******** honda or baleno or se saloon.see the differrnce of 1.6 and 1.3 same compression ratio9:5:1 same plug size and same bore size but littel differnce in piston displacement(cc)that is for 1.3l 79.2cu.in and 1.6l is97.0cu.in.dont so happy its not big difference like i said compression ratio is same.and and and the rpm is also same which means revolution per min and that is for all sohc cars in pak have8000rpm max. in sohc cars the revolution of crank shaft are same in 1.3 and 1.6.and last differnce is gear ratio which is unfortunaetly also samehehehe that is for my experince in both 1.3l and 1.6l have firstblock at nearly60km scond at 100km for good condition car and 90 or 95 for litte bad conditon car.
    so in 1.6 litte acceration will be increase just becsue of piston dispalcement but a good conditon 1.3 can eslity cover it.
    and so i jsut want to end this discussion in drag (my friends)only experties by driver can be able to win the any car whether its 1.3 or 1.6(honda baleno lancer or se saloon0 so dont worry brother who taken the 1.3 dont dishard by 1.6 your car can ewslily smoke the 1.6 so dont so happy who has 1.6 you people can beat easliy by 1.3.so just concentrate on shifting and dont try to lose rpm of car on road if you wanna win the race this adivese is both for 1.3 and 1.6 l cars.so try to became expert driver not to proud on car. study thre facts not only listen by bulshits mechanis or suni sunai whiCH IS normally commen in our country.
    so good bye hope to see a nice reply for form getmoa.you are really a stupid person. I CANT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DIESEL AND PETROL CAR MATCH TO ME ITS BULLSHITT DISCUSION USELESS AND ENERGY WASTING TIME.SIMPLE I SAY NO MATCH OF PETROL AND DIESEL

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

IDIOT DUMBO RETARD WAQAS19, I AM LEAVING FOR UK TODAY, IF I WON'T HAVE TO......

JUST FOR ONCE IF IT CAN'T BE ME GET SOME ONE FROM PAKWHEEL AND GIVE HIM 1.6L AND TAKE UR *** ON 1.3L AND I BET U ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY ON IT WHETHER IT BE A PENNY OR 10000000000 RUPEES AND SHOW ME FOR ONCE U TAKE THE LEAD.

CONDITION:- BOTH CARS SHOULD BE STOCK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List