0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default help me regarding to 1997 corolla

guys i just bought 1997 corolla n its on cng its only giving avg 75km with out AC n almost 50KM with AC.can any one prefer me any good cng mic. in karachi i will b thank full to guys.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

well i live in Pindi so dono much abot mechanic in Karachi.But i had the same prob with ma old car i.e corolla 88 just go to any good known mechanic n tell him to remove the dirty oil from cng kit n cylinder plus check if there is any leakage in hte kit or cylinder. That will make ur car better i.e better mileage increase ignition.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    488 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello!
    nothing to worry about boss..........i am also in Khi..............getting 85+ on 1.5L engine....cost 2.5rs/km on CNG......what about your cost.........take out the cost and lets see what bad...if your car was going 75km and getting it filled with rs 190-200/-........so its all fine.....and if its filling in full like 240-250/-.........so your car need tuneup.......it need some mixture setup + plug gaps need to be reduced if needed.......get oil out of kit if its any...
    b/w.......97 Corolla Indus was nice car to drive on CNG....2E was enough to power that out.........it can easily cost you 2.5rs/km...........
    calculate the km's costing........don't go for km run...bcz almost in khi...there's less pressure at pumps in rush times so you won't get full refill..............this also effect milage.....but nowdays......i am getting 2.5rs/km cost exact....same car with same tuneup and same route costing me 2.8-3rs/km.......also try changing your filling pump....
    PSO pump beside AGHA KHAN UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL is what i find best till now...
    Thanxxx
    TOYOTA Sprinter 86- AE80 DOHC 20v'D TOYOTA Corolla 98- AE101 4AFE 16v

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List