1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota corolla scratches

I have noticed light streaks of scratches on my corolla altis 2012 red wine colour because of cleaning with a wrong type of cloth.im afraid to use any type of polish on its body bec its a new car and i dont want to loose its colours shine any advice plz?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

ok ill upload

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I would like to introduce to all ov you micro fibre cloth available at Metro the cheapest and otherwise at most detailing shops, at least in Islamabad. A good brand costs Rs. 450 while normal ones are like three or four pieces for the same price. The purpose of this is to avoid swirls that arise in dark colors. Now that your car has them, follow the instructions above. Rest, save your vehicle(s) for future by using this cloth.

As regards all the discussion pretaining to Royal Shield is concerned, I do not know why the polishers claim one need not wax his vehicle. I know there is a protective sealant that coats your car and honestly speaking, I thought the same but when I had to sell a car of mine, I just thought to try and well, polish shined the car more. I was half disgusted at Royal Shield for vot they always said and partially happy my car had a better outlook. It was at this time that Autophile pointed to me that Royal Shield actually works as nothing better than a protecting sealant of the vehicle's color. Also, for shades such as black or other darker ones, it becomes easier to clean. I would thus still insist on polishing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List