0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Corolla Suspension\Tire Prob

Salam 2 all, i hv crola altis 2010 done 50000 km and i hv start feeling that there is some problem with the suspension even on very very small bumps(toye\tappe\gadhe) suspension make's dhug dhug sound and i feel that i am driving the car without any shock absorbers currently i am using dunlop sp9000 (205\65\r15) on large bumps whole car body is shaking even travelling on low speed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    bro, if the ball joints have worn out (assuming u meant the ones in the chimtaas) they will not produce sounds only with significant jumps, and that too a sound of 'ghud ghud'. They will produce noise even if u are driving on motorway.

They produce small cut cut sounds when worn out. And they aren't that weak to go off or die completely in a car driven 45k kms.

as the OP posted it, its very clear that something rock hard, not willing to compensate for the jerks is present in between road and the car.

ball joints can't cause ghud ghud sound in any way.

Thats how I said that.
    U r absolutely wrong.. The ball joints allow the front wheels of car to move up and down to soak up road bumps and to pivot for steering...If ball joints are worn out, they dont produce sound on a smooth road.. But if the car goes on any bump, they will produce GHUD GHUD sound, you ll hear clunking sounds from the front as the joint rattles in the socket cuz they become loose..
    See the pic for reference..

Corolla SuspensionTire Prob -418045 Corolla SuspensionTire Prob -418047Corolla SuspensionTire Prob -418049
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List