1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed - Toyota Corolla EE 90

at 40,000 KM today i managed half day off and took car to service auto tranmission fluid & filter is changed. Attached are pictures of the filter.

Most expensive is Toyota Auto transmission Filter price Rs 4200 -

Fluid ZIC ATF-III 3.25 litres, Engine oil & Oil filter was also changed after 6000 km run (at 40,000) SHELL HELIX & Micro Oil Filter, after a very long time the car was bathed like Buffalo without any diesel or lubricant spray anywhere but plain water and 3 packs of liquid max sachet

Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1058630Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1058632Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1058633Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1058634Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1058635Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1058636

- www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Toyota are real cheap nutjobs IMO, they use a nylon strainer and call it a filter and sell it for exorbitant prices, this 4200 converts to about 40 USD - which is correct even in the US - now check this out - the automatic trans filter of my mercedes along with pan gasket is 17 dollars - and it is a proper paper filter.

Sometimes - you have to bend over.

btw - I hope there was no sludge in the pan or any heavy metal flakes on the magnet.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also got the gaskit in that price (was asking 700 extra for it) there was no sludge, it was all clean sump after drain washed with petrol & cleaned with lint free NAPPIE the underside of opened transmission was clean it made me smile wide while feeling the metal with hand, amusingly for replacement the USTAAD said we wash old one with petrol & use it why waste 4200 & i was like please do it because this cannot be returned and he was ok ok naya laga daytay hain aur iss ko wash kar k plastic mai seal kar k rakhayn ghar par. -

Honestly I regret ignoring this car for very long time.
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3987 Post(s)
    Tagged
    93 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It must be shifting really good now, btw ATF is a cleaner - you will never find a trans dirty inside unless the ATF was not changed in half a century. The very old ATFs used to stink real bad - as they had whale blubber oil in them. I have not seen it but have been told so.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

smooth & ligther better then before using throttle to act like trip tronic hehehehe

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1060110Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1060111Auto Transmission Fluid & Filter Changed  Toyota Corolla EE 90 -1060112
    spend sometime on engine bay too

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I like EE90 very much. Do you have any plan to sell it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I will park it covered lifted on support blocks , if i get sick of it will try not to dispose.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    i had a pleasure driving and sitting in capsat corolla and trust me its a unique and tasteful car with extreme maintained owner , u couldnt get any better than that , selling his car , i will seriously doubted it .
    Crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My car is over 115k i havent change the ATF yet

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

replacing filter is not necessary it can easily be cleaned with degreaser

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    I will park it covered lifted on support blocks , if i get sick of it will try not to dispose.
    You are depriving a citizen of Common Wealth Country for his basic right (which is right now is owning the EE90 mentioned above) you can be trialled under provisions of (but not limited to) common wealth of countries court and Geneva Convention.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You are depriving a citizen of Common Wealth Country for his basic right (which is right now is owning the EE90 mentioned above) you can be trialled under provisions of (but not limited to) common wealth of countries court and Geneva Convention.
    Being citizen of Star & Stripes continent living in a common wealth country Local Laaaz & Genuine ConvenTON can wait as I have right to an attorney and a visit of consul general of my continent. - consider me another ray mun daviz ! knowing my around OUT with such Legal system

Quote Originally Posted by asad1 View Post
    My car is over 115k i havent change the ATF yet
    Better change it now as OEM manual says clearly ATF fluid change at 40,000, Timing belt change at 80,000

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Being citizen of Star & Stripes continent living in a common wealth country Local Laaaz & Genuine ConvenTON can wait as I have right to an attorney and a visit of consul general of my continent. - consider me another ray mun daviz ! knowing my around OUT with such Legal system
    My humble suggestion do not consider your cards even as last resort. Do remember what bald falcon did to their top most counsel on 17-08-1988.

Now when I can get that white beauty?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nov 12 1997 7.45 AM after dropping my nephews at Habib Public School car behind me was Saphire Blue Honda City they stopped in middle of the road and what i saw was an ambush on a Nissan Cedric station wagon of the UT employees the Blue Honda crossed me at sheraton traffic light I made a slow chase it was left at saddar post office & 4 walked in the street leading to zaibunnisa street i gassed up thinking the possible approach made it 4 sec ahead of 4 who boarded a waiting Toyota Hi-Ace of ... Yellow plate CC -64 .. now use the imagination those days diplomatic color was Yellow & CC means covered consulate and 64 is uncle sam.... - Collateral Damage ... ! ..

by all means you can take it for FREE as & when you like .politely humbly asking ..Please give me your car, .but with such 'warnings' rest assured .. Rules of engagement will be on your turf your terms MY WAY

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After a month landing in KSA I was told that a small piece of land in Khi which already had a boundry and steel gate with lock owned by my family has been encroached. What I have to do is to send an SMS of the address and on third day one the family member received a key of the new lock of that premises. I do not have to show any docs that we own the place. The terms are very different indeed.

I asked you politely as well

only to get the following answer:

by all means you can take it for FREE as & when you like .politely humbly asking ..Please give me your car, .but with such 'warnings' rest assured .. Rules of engagement will be on your turf your terms MY WAY
    Thank you for the offer I am obliged. But I am more interested to buy it. Any ways best of luck and happy motoring.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

done it is yours, as & when I get plan to put it blocks & cover it is yours ... for Rs. 10,000 to quench your wish for payment, whenever It is a Promise on that, promise on digits too ! Done press PRINT SCREEN paste it MS in PAINT and save it with date & time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

done it is yours, as & when I get plan to put it blocks & cover it is yours ... for Rs. 10,000 to quench your wish for payment, whenever It is a Promise on that, promise on digits too ! Done press PRINT SCREEN paste it MS in PAINT and save it with date & time.
    I need to have a confirmed delivery time to consider your demand. Further I do not PrtSc button. The best I can get is a picture like this:

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350802390.088571.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  134.3 KB

Some real credentials are required to ink the deal if both parties agree to the terms

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pray that I soon get tired of it. what else smaller i can choose to drive in chaotic traffic with rowdy bikers motor rickshaws, chinchees and without being targetted for 'share with us' slips. so Please pray that situation get better and CrashD or Sharabhi source a Diesel Toyota Sedan. .. so you being in the vicinity of most respectable places on earth pray that CrashD or Sharabhi help me.

a definite time frame - Diesel Corolla Sedan at KPT gate in my possession and you may drive away EE 90

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

pray that I soon get tired of it. what else smaller i can choose to drive in chaotic traffic with rowdy bikers motor rickshaws, chinchees and without being targetted for 'share with us' slips. so Please pray that situation get better and CrashD or Sharabhi source a Diesel Toyota Sedan. .. so you being in the vicinity of most respectable places on earth pray that CrashD or Sharabhi help me.

a definite time frame - Diesel Corolla Sedan at KPT gate in my possession and you may drive away EE 90
    Wow a great business plan (more looks like the Pakistan's cup winning situation in 1992 cricket world cup) and I look forward towards prayers to make it happen.

I am going to Madina during the Eid holidays and will surely pray for your new car Insha Allah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List