Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 663
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio

    Hello Fellas, so there wasn't a dedicated Axio fan club thread and there was a need of one so this is it. I hope we can help each other out with whatever useful info we have on the car.

    I'll start of with a lil intro of what I did right after getting my Axio 'X' (2WD).

    Maintenance
    Transmission Toyota CVT-TC Oil for Axio with CVT transmission (40k KM recommended drain interval)
    Engine Oil Use 5W30/10W30/0W20/5W40 Oil (API SN/SM)
    Filters OEM Oil/Air filter from Toyota Capital I-9, change interval: 10k KM
    Throttle Body Get it cleaned if its dirty (it probably will be) Every 20-30k KM
    Brake Pads Change upon looking at their condition, mine were in good condition so didn't change em. Originals usually last LONG
    Coolant Didn't change, change with original Toyota coolant every 2yrs or 100K KM's (whichever comes first)
    Spark Plugs Denso FK20HR11 for Axio with 1NZ-FE (X and G) and Denso SC20HR11 for Axio with 2ZR-FE (Luxel), OEM recommended
    Brake Fluid Change every year, OEM recommended is DOT3/4 oil


    Useful Links



    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - Ffc9IMo



  2. #481
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sahoo56 View Post
    Alhamdulilah, bought Axio 1.5 G yesterday. Much satisfied & ll need lot of initial assistance. Will share pics soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by sahoo56 View Post
    Here the pics
    Congrats on the purchase and for maintenance, take a look at first post of this thread.

    Btw how much did it cost ya?
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  3. #482
    PakWheeler Follow
    sahoo56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    Congrats on the purchase and for maintenance, take a look at first post of this thread.

    Btw how much did it cost ya?

    Thanks Bro. Its 3.5 Grade Car, with mileage 140K and interior B as per auction sheet. I have to pay 15.25. Should I proceed with the deal? Regards

  4. #483
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sahoo56 View Post
    Thanks Bro. Its 3.5 Grade Car, with mileage 140K and interior B as per auction sheet. I have to pay 15.25. Should I proceed with the deal? Regards
    Yeah sure, just make sure it ain't accidented and there are no engine problems.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  5. #484
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oh and auction sheet doesn't matter much now since the car has been in Pakistan for a while now (since 2012-13)

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  6. #485
    PakWheeler Follow
    sahoo56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    Oh and auction sheet doesn't matter much now since the car has been in Pakistan for a while now (since 2012-13)

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

    Whats your advise, whether should I go for it or no?

  7. #486
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sahoo56 View Post
    Whats your advise, whether should I go for it or no?
    140k mileage isn't exactly an issue when the car has been kept properly. If you know of a good mechanic and a denter, take him with you to check the car and if gives the green light, go ahead
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  8. #487
    PakWheeler Follow
    sahoo56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    140k mileage isn't exactly an issue when the car has been kept properly. If you know of a good mechanic and a denter, take him with you to check the car and if gives the green light, go ahead
    Bro 140K is the mileage on Auction Sheet and its been here since 03 years. I am surprised to see auction sheet as odo meter is showing 73K. Any way, ll go for Engine test / accident verification by denter. Thanks for advise

  9. #488
    PakWheeler Follow
    razamuhammad.chandio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi
    Guys i am hearing sound like (krrrrrrrrr) from my axio luxel 2007 i think it's coming from left side front wheel (not sure) while putting foot on brake for slowing down vehicle sometimes i can here this sound without braking. But very slow but while braking normal this sound is louder this only happens on slow speed like 20 to under 70 kmph so any idea friends what is this.




    Thankyou

  10. #489
    PakWheeler Follow
    Cr33D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    585
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @StrikerX , my car has done 7k km on liqui moli and it's almost time to get a new oil, i am currently using 10w40 but the recommended grade is 10w30, should i keep on using 10w40 or switch ?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

  11. #490
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr33D View Post
    @StrikerX , my car has done 7k km on liqui moli and it's almost time to get a new oil, i am currently using 10w40 but the recommended grade is 10w30, should i keep on using 10w40 or switch ?
    Which 10W40 of liqui moly? I am using 5w40 synthoil in mine.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  12. #491
    PakWheeler Follow
    Cr33D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    585
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    Which 10W40 of liqui moly? I am using 5w40 synthoil in mine.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

    Ye sorry using the same 5w40 Fully synthetic, the one with purple box right ?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

  13. #492
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr33D View Post
    Ye sorry using the same 5w40 Fully synthetic, the one with purple box right ?
    Yeah the purple one. Stick with it, its better. I emailed LM sometime back whether to get their 5w40 synthoil or the LM 5w30 that's available here and they recommended this 5W40.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  14. #493
    PakWheeler Follow
    Cr33D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    585
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    Yeah the purple one. Stick with it, its better. I emailed LM sometime back whether to get their 5w40 synthoil or the LM 5w30 that's available here and they recommended this 5W40.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Right, Also my fan belt is squealing alot, i think it's time to change it, should i take it do dealership or buy the belt locally and take to some mechanic?
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

  15. #494
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr33D View Post
    Right, Also my fan belt is squealing alot, i think it's time to change it, should i take it do dealership or buy the belt locally and take to some mechanic?
    Hehe no idea whatever you prefer.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  16. #495
    PakWheeler Follow
    mashriqain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razamuhammad.chandio View Post
    Hi
    Guys i am hearing sound like (krrrrrrrrr) from my axio luxel 2007 i think it's coming from left side front wheel (not sure) while putting foot on brake for slowing down vehicle sometimes i can here this sound without braking. But very slow but while braking normal this sound is louder this only happens on slow speed like 20 to under 70 kmph so any idea friends what is this.
    Thankyou
    Have a good mechanic do brake maintenance i.e. visual check of the brake disks + wheel + brake pads, its probably worn out brake pad. Use Genuine only.

  17. #496
    PakWheeler Follow
    mashriqain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cr33D View Post
    Right, Also my fan belt is squealing alot, i think it's time to change it, should i take it do dealership or buy the belt locally and take to some mechanic?
    I'd say dealership, the mechanics do not have any tools to make sure the belt has been tightened to the Company specific tension. The mechanics just do it by "experience" and "guess work". I have seen one mechanic trying different belts on a Honda City, the same doing "smoke" caused by incorrect tension on the belt and finally he got it right, at least for the time being.

    There is a special tool used for checking whether the belt's tension is correct or not. I have no idea if local Toyota dealership has those or not but at least they will not be doing anything by "guess work".

  18. #497
    PakWheeler Follow
    tanveer70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Why Axio 1.3 is so expansive in Pakistan. I searched japan auction site for its selling price in last 3 months. I was surprised to see that 4 to 5 grade cars were sold in between 8 to 10 K USD. It is not much different from vitz then why Axio is sold at higher price of 22 to 24 lacs in Pakistan?

  19. #498
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanveer70 View Post
    Why Axio 1.3 is so expansive in Pakistan. I searched japan auction site for its selling price in last 3 months. I was surprised to see that 4 to 5 grade cars were sold in between 8 to 10 K USD. It is not much different from vitz then why Axio is sold at higher price of 22 to 24 lacs in Pakistan?
    The import duty on the car is roughly 950k to 1200k hence the ridiculous price.
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  20. #499
    PakWheeler Follow
    mashriqain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tanveer70 View Post
    Why Axio 1.3 is so expansive in Pakistan. I searched japan auction site for its selling price in last 3 months. I was surprised to see that 4 to 5 grade cars were sold in between 8 to 10 K USD. It is not much different from vitz then why Axio is sold at higher price of 22 to 24 lacs in Pakistan?
    You are forgetting the Custom Duty which come to about 12 lacs for 2012 model Axio that is allowed to be imported, about 60k documentation charges and 10-20k transportation charges. Then the investors ask for profit too.

  21. #500
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mashriqain View Post
    You are forgetting the Custom Duty which come to about 12 lacs for 2012 model Axio that is allowed to be imported, about 60k documentation charges and 10-20k transportation charges. Then the investors ask for profit too.
    Add in 100k+- shipment charges from JP to PK and voila!
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •