Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 663
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio

    Hello Fellas, so there wasn't a dedicated Axio fan club thread and there was a need of one so this is it. I hope we can help each other out with whatever useful info we have on the car.

    I'll start of with a lil intro of what I did right after getting my Axio 'X' (2WD).

    Maintenance
    Transmission Toyota CVT-TC Oil for Axio with CVT transmission (40k KM recommended drain interval)
    Engine Oil Use 5W30/10W30/0W20/5W40 Oil (API SN/SM)
    Filters OEM Oil/Air filter from Toyota Capital I-9, change interval: 10k KM
    Throttle Body Get it cleaned if its dirty (it probably will be) Every 20-30k KM
    Brake Pads Change upon looking at their condition, mine were in good condition so didn't change em. Originals usually last LONG
    Coolant Didn't change, change with original Toyota coolant every 2yrs or 100K KM's (whichever comes first)
    Spark Plugs Denso FK20HR11 for Axio with 1NZ-FE (X and G) and Denso SC20HR11 for Axio with 2ZR-FE (Luxel), OEM recommended
    Brake Fluid Change every year, OEM recommended is DOT3/4 oil


    Useful Links



    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - Ffc9IMo



  2. #581
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Should i go for oem ? Or recognized spare part store ??? Chaudry auto store peshawar ??
    They have the same stuff. What do you suggest ?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  3. #582
    PakWheeler Follow
    mashriqain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Price updates:
    Toyota CVT TC Oil (4 liter) available for Rs.6,000/- with Toyota 3S and Rs.5,000/- outside. Kixx CVT Oil (4 liter) available for Rs.3,500/- while LiquiMoly CVT Oil (1 liter) is Rs.1,850/-.

  4. #583
    PakWheeler Follow
    mharoonzaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi,
    Urgently need Prius ABS Actuator Unit in Karachi.Any body who can help me in finding this?
    Or anybody who knows a reliablle place where I can find it at reasonable prices?
    Please help it's urgent.
    Your help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

  5. #584
    k1
    k1 is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    29
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Changed cvt oil. .original toyota cvt costed 5000 rs. And break leathers front original 6500 rs. And rear break leathers of azuki brand for 1700 rs.

    I usually use caltex havoline oil that has 5000km range. Is it any good. Any better options ?
    Tomorrow Never Comes Until its too late..
    Tz 3400cc..

  6. #585
    PakWheeler Follow
    bilal67391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k1 View Post
    Changed cvt oil. .original toyota cvt costed 5000 rs. And break leathers front original 6500 rs. And rear break leathers of azuki brand for 1700 rs.

    I usually use caltex havoline oil that has 5000km range. Is it any good. Any better options ?
    Bro... use KIXX imported oil.... that's best

  7. #586
    PakWheeler Follow
    razamuhammad.chandio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Toyota axio's auto parking parallel parking\
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH5oSbDl0C0

  8. #587
    PakWheeler Follow
    mashriqain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @StrikerX

    Toyota 3S apparently takes 1500 for a brake service and it only includes opening up the brake pads & cleaning them up (which as far as my knowledge goes, is USELESS to do) then fixing them right back. Upon asking them to remove the brake caliper pins and grease them up fresh, the response? Refusal to do so and that it is only done if the pins are stuck, otherwise removing and inserting them INCREASES the hole size.

    The disks were not cleaned with any sort of brake cleaner either; which is something that has to be done when you work on it with greasy fingers, which they had.

    Do Iridium plugs need cleaning? As far as I know, they don't need cleaning but they will remove them and put them under the rotor that is used for removing rust etc. from nuts/bolts.

    Can you tell your experience of a brake service at Toyota 3S, whether they removed the old grease from caliper pins and applied fresh?

  9. #588
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mashriqain View Post
    @StrikerX

    Toyota 3S apparently takes 1500 for a brake service and it only includes opening up the brake pads & cleaning them up (which as far as my knowledge goes, is USELESS to do) then fixing them right back. Upon asking them to remove the brake caliper pins and grease them up fresh, the response? Refusal to do so and that it is only done if the pins are stuck, otherwise removing and inserting them INCREASES the hole size.

    The disks were not cleaned with any sort of brake cleaner either; which is something that has to be done when you work on it with greasy fingers, which they had.

    Do Iridium plugs need cleaning? As far as I know, they don't need cleaning but they will remove them and put them under the rotor that is used for removing rust etc. from nuts/bolts.

    Can you tell your experience of a brake service at Toyota 3S, whether they removed the old grease from caliper pins and applied fresh?
    I don't even remember my brother was inside with the car and I was out (when they were doing the brakes) the last time I went to 3S

    Also, peshawar-based members https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/buy...use-askari-6-a
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  10. #589
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I need help.
    I wanna change coolant of my axio.
    Recommend me good coolants and proper way.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  11. #590
    PakWheeler Follow
    mashriqain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    4
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyone1 View Post
    I need help.
    I wanna change coolant of my axio.
    Recommend me good coolants and proper way.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Use Toyota Super Long Life Coolant (SLLC). It comes pre-mixed so you do not need to mix any water in it. Check the manual for coolant capacity though to confirm. I am attaching a page from maintenance manual, this is supposed to be for 1NZ-FE but from another vehicle, not Axio. It should be the same for Axio as well minus the capacity, which you should confirm.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. #591
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammad3938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can any one please help me with the gps... I need the software for this model URGENTLY :Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1455354957.595783.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  177.1 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #592
    PakWheeler Follow
    maddyone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mashriqain View Post
    Use Toyota Super Long Life Coolant (SLLC). It comes pre-mixed so you do not need to mix any water in it. Check the manual for coolant capacity though to confirm. I am attaching a page from maintenance manual, this is supposed to be for 1NZ-FE but from another vehicle, not Axio. It should be the same for Axio as well minus the capacity, which you should confirm.
    Poured toyota super long life coolant pink colour.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Unpredictable

  14. #593
    PakWheeler Follow
    afghan76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dera ghazi khan
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Hi all, I am using Axio X 2007 since 2013. It's a nice ride and drive is superb. Suspension fabulous. Though too late but now I want to get some work done. Plz give ur expert opinions. I am from D.G.Khan,Punjab so keep my location in focus while guiding me.
    1- Replacement of Dashboard Pad, light gray colour ? Cheaper is the best.
    2- want to change head lights. What about projector head lights ? Again cheaper is best.
    3- Any ideas about adven DB tyres ? Worth and users opinion !
    4- what do u say about steering wheel changing ? Can it be replaced with some one smaller wheel like Prius steering ?
    Hope to get some helpful replies. Thanks.

  15. #594
    k1
    k1 is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    29
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afghan76 View Post
    Hi all, I am using Axio X 2007 since 2013. It's a nice ride and drive is superb. Suspension fabulous. Though too late but now I want to get some work done. Plz give ur expert opinions. I am from D.G.Khan,Punjab so keep my location in focus while guiding me.
    1- Replacement of Dashboard Pad, light gray colour ? Cheaper is the best.
    2- want to change head lights. What about projector head lights ? Again cheaper is best.
    3- Any ideas about adven DB tyres ? Worth and users opinion !
    4- what do u say about steering wheel changing ? Can it be replaced with some one smaller wheel like Prius steering ?
    Hope to get some helpful replies. Thanks.
    I have answer of question 2 only

    Dashboard pad compete set in grey piece costs 22k to 26k . . . .

    Repairing will be temporary . . .my own axio dashboard has been damaged by kids nail pinch n cuts.
    Tomorrow Never Comes Until its too late..
    Tz 3400cc..

  16. #595
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohdarshad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @k1 where is the dashboard set available? I am looking for one for my Axio Hybrid 2014 model.

    Thanks in advance.

  17. #596
    k1
    k1 is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Quetta
    Age
    29
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohdarshad View Post
    @k1 where is the dashboard set available? I am looking for one for my Axio Hybrid 2014 model.

    Thanks in advance.


    2014 will be hard to find ..no parts yet in market of 2014 axio here .

    only saw 2007 axios parts in quetta kabuli market. . .
    Tomorrow Never Comes Until its too late..
    Tz 3400cc..

  18. #597
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohdarshad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Assalam o Alaikum,

    I was able to order directly from Japan the following spare parts:

    - Headlights
    - Front Grill

    Costed me 40k, delivered to my home. If you need any spares for Axio from Japan directly, I might be able to help.

  19. #598
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohdarshad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Also, I was able to find a brand new wooden steering rack for Axio 2014 Hybrid. Total cost will be around 45-55 k delivered to my home. Insha Allah, planning to import it by start April. This all I do as my hobby. Axio is loveeee!!!!

  20. #599
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KeiWorks12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,298
    Follows
    13
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohdarshad View Post
    Assalam o Alaikum,

    I was able to order directly from Japan the following spare parts:

    - Headlights
    - Front Grill

    Costed me 40k, delivered to my home. If you need any spares for Axio from Japan directly, I might be able to help.
    How do you order parts from Japan? I need some parts for my Mitsubishi Minica.

  21. #600
    PakWheeler Follow
    mohdarshad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have my mamoo in Japan. He arranged those parts for me. If you can tell me the parts you need along with pictures & car chassis number & year, I'll ask him. No problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •