Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 663
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio

    Hello Fellas, so there wasn't a dedicated Axio fan club thread and there was a need of one so this is it. I hope we can help each other out with whatever useful info we have on the car.

    I'll start of with a lil intro of what I did right after getting my Axio 'X' (2WD).

    Maintenance
    Transmission Toyota CVT-TC Oil for Axio with CVT transmission (40k KM recommended drain interval)
    Engine Oil Use 5W30/10W30/0W20/5W40 Oil (API SN/SM)
    Filters OEM Oil/Air filter from Toyota Capital I-9, change interval: 10k KM
    Throttle Body Get it cleaned if its dirty (it probably will be) Every 20-30k KM
    Brake Pads Change upon looking at their condition, mine were in good condition so didn't change em. Originals usually last LONG
    Coolant Didn't change, change with original Toyota coolant every 2yrs or 100K KM's (whichever comes first)
    Spark Plugs Denso FK20HR11 for Axio with 1NZ-FE (X and G) and Denso SC20HR11 for Axio with 2ZR-FE (Luxel), OEM recommended
    Brake Fluid Change every year, OEM recommended is DOT3/4 oil


    Useful Links



    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - Ffc9IMo



  2. #121
    PakWheeler Follow
    Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassanfarrokh View Post
    hi Axio owners
    has anyone done the sage 1 bypass, or considered getting it done. its very common in other countries where they import used JDM cars n considering the weather here in Pakistan,, this small mod should improve both economy and power.
    Didn't get the idea.. If you could please elaborate.
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

  3. #122
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassanfarrokh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    because of extreme cold conditions in Japan, in their domestic cars the Throttle body is kept warm by routing the engine coolant return line through the throttle body. the result is warmer air entering the engine.
    we dont need that here, warmer air just means less dense air, thus lower efficiency.
    Toyota assembled in Thailand already have stage 1 by pass due tropical weather.
    Its a very small mod, just take off the in/out pipes off the throttle body and join them together, eveyone in tropical climates is doing them on JDMs
    here are some pics of this mod on axio
    step 1
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 4969945961 bffd8d459b z

    step 2
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 4970560474 f8a5c58509 z
    step 3
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 4969953795 62d710ec80 z
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 4969955547 d23aa960ac z

  4. #123
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassanfarrokh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    looks complicated but very simple and inexpensive, but lots of dividends

  5. #124
    PakWheeler Follow
    Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks for an elaborated reply.. I have three things to say.
    1. Its not only JDMs, I had the same arrangements in my PKDM 2009 GLi that i had before.
    2. I wonder how much difference would it make in performance and economy.
    3. Should we be getting it attached again in areas where temperature touches zero degree here in Pakistan or its designed for something lower than that.
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

  6. #125
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassanfarrokh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I went to Toyota motors today to check the same thing and yes they have it here in PK corollas, probably due to wide weather patterns in Pak, however it should make a little difference both in economy and performance according to them aswell.

    according to different user accounts elsewhere though, the difference is .5 to 1 km/lit in economy, power cannot be measured but they all report a smoother ride.

    Its recommended for sub zero conditions, and can be reversed may be in 5 minutes.
    hope it answers ur questions, i am planning to get it done in a few weeks(moving to Karachi)

    ps check out the Singapore, Bangladesh or westindian axio forums they all have it done

  7. #126
    PakWheeler Follow
    Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Plz do update us on the engine behaviour after you get it done. I try to keep kind of conservative/originality approach towards my rides and dont feel like modifying it, but if the feedback is positive from your side then one can definately give it a try.
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

  8. #127
    PakWheeler Follow
    Wayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So today i went to put on some new rims and tires.heres what i did:
    TIRES: Dunlop SR Lemans tires.
    RIMS: I wanted to give it a sporty look,so i choosed huge lipped rims...the rims were 15s beause i dont want to drop my car as ny garage ramp is a bit high and it would damage my underbody.I had to drop out the lip rims because they were in contact with the disk drums somehow idk why.So heres what i mounted, chrome rims! Please give me your reviews

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  9. #128
    PakWheeler Follow
    Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Congratulations ..
    Hows the experience and difference BTW
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

  10. #129
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Fuel history so far:
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 2lHYzJ1

  11. #130
    PakWheeler Follow
    Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Impressive figures with a 1.5 ltr engine
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

  12. #131
    PakWheeler Follow
    waqasahmed03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    Fuel history so far:
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 2lHYzJ1
    whats this software???

  13. #132
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waqasahmed03 View Post
    whats this software???
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....fuellog&hl=en

  14. #133
    PakWheeler Follow
    ENGINEERzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    can any one guide me how to install maps in my axio g edition fielder . it has pioneer hu wth hard drive.n how can i change its language its in chinese.

  15. #134
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENGINEERzz View Post
    can any one guide me how to install maps in my axio g edition fielder . it has pioneer hu wth hard drive.n how can i change its language its in chinese.
    If its the factory fitted one then I am afraid you can't change its language.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

  16. #135
    PakWheeler Follow
    Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    How much the back view camera and the side view mirrors (both original) with indicators cost if anyone knows..
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

  17. #136
    PakWheeler Follow
    ENGINEERzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    30
    Posts
    752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    If its the factory fitted one then I am afraid you can't change its language.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    i will chk its mdl no n let u knw.btw it has a hard drive also

  18. #137
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @Xulfiqar bro what do you think about this? Should one go ahead or do it or we should simply leave it as it is?


    Quote Originally Posted by hassanfarrokh View Post
    because of extreme cold conditions in Japan, in their domestic cars the Throttle body is kept warm by routing the engine coolant return line through the throttle body. the result is warmer air entering the engine.
    we dont need that here, warmer air just means less dense air, thus lower efficiency.
    Toyota assembled in Thailand already have stage 1 by pass due tropical weather.
    Its a very small mod, just take off the in/out pipes off the throttle body and join them together, eveyone in tropical climates is doing them on JDMs
    here are some pics of this mod on axio
    step 1
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 4969945961 bffd8d459b z

    step 2
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 4970560474 f8a5c58509 z
    step 3
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 4969953795 62d710ec80 z
    Fan Club Toyota Corolla Axio - 4969955547 d23aa960ac z
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Thanks for an elaborated reply.. I have three things to say.
    1. Its not only JDMs, I had the same arrangements in my PKDM 2009 GLi that i had before.
    2. I wonder how much difference would it make in performance and economy.
    3. Should we be getting it attached again in areas where temperature touches zero degree here in Pakistan or its designed for something lower than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by hassanfarrokh View Post
    I went to Toyota motors today to check the same thing and yes they have it here in PK corollas, probably due to wide weather patterns in Pak, however it should make a little difference both in economy and performance according to them aswell.

    according to different user accounts elsewhere though, the difference is .5 to 1 km/lit in economy, power cannot be measured but they all report a smoother ride.

    Its recommended for sub zero conditions, and can be reversed may be in 5 minutes.
    hope it answers ur questions, i am planning to get it done in a few weeks(moving to Karachi)

    ps check out the Singapore, Bangladesh or westindian axio forums they all have it done

  19. #138
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Anyone here got there catalytic converters removed?

  20. #139
    PakWheeler Follow
    Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dera ismail khan
    Age
    42
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    1
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    Anyone here got there catalytic converters removed?
    You mean to say the catalytic converters of their cars ..

    Mine is still installed and working fine.
    Of all the things i have lost, I miss my MIND the most...

  21. #140
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    StrikerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    1,240
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    You mean to say the catalytic converters of their cars ..

    Mine is still installed and working fine.
    Ofc there cars :p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •