23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Wheel Alignment and Camber Adjustment Corolla 2010

Today went for a Wheel Alignment of my Corolla 2010 to Wheels and Wheels near Jhang Building Rawalpindi.Because my car was pulling to left whenever i leave the steering straight car pulls to left excessively.

After checking the Front alignment the guy at Wheels and Wheels told me that Front Right side camber needs adjustment and it will cost you 100Rs i told him to do that he did it by putting a Grinded Bolt in place of the stock one which was installed before and putted a Cam Bolt from the Upper side " I dont know what to say about that location to give a support that Camber bolt sits intact "

Then when i test drove the car it was pulling towards right then i went to their shop again they changed the side of front tyres and then a guy came with me to test drove the vehicle and after 3 times of adjustment car was ok to move straight.

Problem after all of the Adjustment Done:

Right Tyre looks like from UpperSide towards Outside (Like it is Positive Camber)

Left Tyre Looks like from UpperSide towards a little INSIDE (Like its is Bit Negative Camber)

And now the Steering is a bit heavy than before.

Now my question is that should i get my Camber Bolt removed and have the Normal Alignment and no camber adjustment.

Need Expert Reviews.

Wheel Alignment and Camber Adjustment Corolla 2010 -1156356

Pic for Reference how they Placed the Bolts Camber Bolt and Cam Supporting Bolt.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my alignment mechanic is of view that when wheel hits a pot hole, there is no way the camber would stay in place if a grinded bolt is used for camber adjustment....and i believed in that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So should i get the Camber Bolt removed tomorrow and ask him to put the Stock Bolt.
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

why, if you are not satisfied then get it cross checked by other alignment shop. if he would have done it wrong then it will be in front of y. After all they charges 200 Rs.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today again went to Wheels and Wheels i insisted them to put my Stock bolt on my car and then adjust the camber one of their Best Mechanic was working today on my car and he said who the hell has putted this camber bolt on your vehicle he insulted the chap who did it.And while when i was going to their shop near Mareer Chowk i braked hard and my car got out of control and gone of the road.That just happened due to a bad camber bolt.

Ok then i went to their shop and they adjusted the camber with stock bolt and did the toe alignment after all that i test drove the car but now car moves a little bit left if i keep the steering wheel straight and now car not pulling to left if i leave the steering wheel as it was doing before.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

it maybe because of few bushes going bad, after all its rubber.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by car_bus2008 View Post
    Today again went to Wheels and Wheels i insisted them to put my Stock bolt on my car and then adjust the camber one of their Best Mechanic was working today on my car and he said who the hell has putted this camber bolt on your vehicle he insulted the chap who did it.And while when i was going to their shop near Mareer Chowk i braked hard and my car got out of control and gone of the road.That just happened due to a bad camber bolt.

Ok then i went to their shop and they adjusted the camber with stock bolt and did the toe alignment after all that i test drove the car but now car moves a little bit left if i keep the steering wheel straight and now car not pulling to left if i leave the steering wheel as it was doing before.
    Get the job done from some reputed toyota 3s dealer in ur city. Mehnga roye aik bar n sasta roye bar bar.
    My 2 cents rest ur will n wish.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Get the job done from some reputed toyota 3s dealer in ur city. Mehnga roye aik bar n sasta roye bar bar.
    My 2 cents rest ur will n wish.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    I agree......3S are properly trained and have all the data (Camber, Castor etc.)
    I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List