Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 2,501 to 2,512 of 2512
Like Tree2148Likes

Thread: New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

once again the future of Altis seems dark.. bad move by Indus to add so many trim levels within Altis and making Grande, the only feature-rich trim to be offered.
    ZZzzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Someone told earlier that the price has been finalized and control price for Grande CVTi will be 2399
    It will have everything including the new infotainment system
    At this price it can give a good competition to vti oriel prosmatec
    Which costs 2374 plus 60500 for the navigation and the navigation unit offered by Atlas is the most hated thing in civic
    Plus majority of the ppl aren't really aware of the facts and importance of some basic needed specs n features
    They blindly go for whatever is new in the market
    They want to make an impression by driving altis and proudly saying Be an Icon
    Most of them don't really care about immobilizer front airbag etc they want a big car with all the sheshka which this car has !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Add 30,000 to 150,000 rs advance tax on different variants which will be collected by dealerships at the time of delivery.

car-dealers-issue-advance-tax-collection-schedule

KARACHI: Authorised dealers have issued the schedule for collecting advance income tax, different for filers and non-filers of income tax, at the time of booking of cars and jeeps.

Dealers will collect the advance income tax on behalf of their assemblers as per decision taken in the federal budget 2014-2015. The assemblers will then deposit the tax to the government’s treasury.
    Pak Suzuki Motor Company (PSMCL) has issued a circular to its authorised dealers on Thursday (July 3) regarding ex-factory prices inclusive of advance income tax.

For Mehran VX and Mehran VXR, for instance, advance income tax of Rs10,000 is fixed for both filers and non-filers.
    On Wagon R VX, Wagon R VXR and Wagon R VXL models, the amount of advance income tax is Rs20,000 for filers and Rs25,000 for non-filers.

The tax on Cultus VXR is Rs20,000 for filers and Rs25,000 for non-filers, and Rs50,000 and Rs100,000 on Liana RXI and Liana 1RXI.
    On Swift DLX, DX STD, AT, DLX NV and AT NV, the authorised dealers will collect Rs50,000 from filers and Rs100,000 from non-filers.

Honda Atlas Pakistan will collect Rs30,000 and Rs40,000 from filers and non-filers on Honda City, and Rs50,000 and Rs100,000 on City Aspire.

On Honda Civic (all variables), Rs75,000 will be charged from filers and Rs150,000 from non-filers. A letter issued by Honda Atlas said the prices are unchanged and only above-mentioned advance tax is to be added in the prices.

Assemblers will provide the receipt of the advance income tax to the customers for adjustment of this tax in their respective income tax returns.

Assemblers have asked their authorised dealers to carefully check customer’s status, that whether or not they file tax, on the website of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) and collect tax accordingly.

Dealers said the government’s decision might not hurt income tax filers, but this would definitely discourage investors besides helping in eroding the menace of premium on spot sales of cars.

They added that the impact of changes in withholding tax on car sales would be visible after two months in view of vast variety of buyers.
    Out of total sales of locally assembled cars, the share of corporate and government buying ranges between 20 and 25 per cent, while the share of car sales through leasing is 20pc. The rest of car buyers include growers, farmers, trade community, etc.

On 1,801cc to 2,000cc, advance tax is Rs100,000 for filers and Rs200,000 for non-filers. The rate is Rs150,000 and Rs300,000 on 2001cc to 2,500cc; Rs200,000 and Rs400,000 on 2,501-3,000cc; and Rs250,000 and Rs450,000 on above 3,000cc.
    Published in Dawn, July 5th, 2014
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

5. 05-07-2014, 12:22 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

6. 05-07-2014, 12:52 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

7. 05-07-2014, 01:03 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by travelinghell View Post
    everyone with the civic is jalousie big time , with the extreme features of Altis Grande. that's why they are saying i am very happy with my civic. not knowing that Toyota is a world leader in automobile industries , who ain't make generators and 660 cars like others honda , suzuki etc . the heads up viewing meter will break the back of civic with the paddle shift .

and the lack of air bag thingy , lol ...... Toyota is way confident in making there frame stronger by the centuries of experience they made it , consume the hit better then any other car.
    Bilkul sahi kaha! Main sarr jata hn Corolla waloun ko daekh k jab woh raat ko uth uth k check kartay hain gari khari bhi hai k nahi. Honda walay aewin shoday hotay hain. Automobiles, Motorcycles, Power Equipment, Engines, Robots, Aircrafts, Solar Cells, Mountain Bikes, ATVs wagaira k elawa aur kya hi banaya hai Honda ne. Toyota se seekhna chahiye aur faaltu k security features denay k bajayay Paddle Shifts denay chahiye kyun k uss se Civic ki "back" bach jai gi, aapki toot gae to kya hua!

I wish Honda bhi strong frames bana sakta like Toyota. Hopefully after a few centuries like Toyota they will be able to do so. Toyota ne bhi World War I k doraan strong frames wali technology haasil ki thi taa k un mai baithay fauji zakhmi na hon.
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1441566

reading this thread from may months..
    almost 90% of the peoples are disappointed by IMC corolla 2014
    only 10% are hopeful but partially

i remember when the Tea prices become high in india peoples stop buying it and manufacturer and distributor learnt the lesson..
    same is the case with Sugar in china...
    Same case with local prius. only 3 sold by IMC to an embassy on the other hand 100s JDM prius sold every day...

When everyone knows that IMC is treating nation with a craps than don't buy them and go for other option or JDMS. Thier aim is to miniting money not serving nation.
    i wish we should tought lesson to industrialist who has no interest in their nation likening or disliking.they dont care about you and they dont love you..
    i bought xli in 1.4M without power windows and my brother bought varient of toyota prado in america 2006 model in 6000$..

be unite... boycott...locals
    BUY jdm wagonr auto+eco+airbags+660cc in under 1milliom
    Buy jdm corolla ...everything u need...in 1.8 Milliom(assumed)
    name : Amer
    Blood Group : SPL +ve

10. 05-07-2014, 02:22 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

11. 05-07-2014, 02:50 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

12. 05-07-2014, 02:50 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

13. 05-07-2014, 02:59 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

14. 05-07-2014, 03:03 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

15. 05-07-2014, 03:10 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

16. 05-07-2014, 03:10 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

17. 05-07-2014, 03:10 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    chit chat

18. 05-07-2014, 03:25 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    not needed

19. 05-07-2014, 03:49 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

20. 05-07-2014, 03:50 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

21. 05-07-2014, 03:59 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

22. 05-07-2014, 04:16 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    Not needed

23. 05-07-2014, 04:18 PM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by istafa111 View Post
    Bilkul sahi kaha! Main sarr jata hn Corolla waloun ko daekh k jab woh raat ko uth uth k check kartay hain gari khari bhi hai k nahi. Honda walay aewin shoday hotay hain. Automobiles, Motorcycles, Power Equipment, Engines, Robots, Aircrafts, Solar Cells, Mountain Bikes, ATVs wagaira k elawa aur kya hi banaya hai Honda ne. Toyota se seekhna chahiye aur faaltu k security features denay k bajayay Paddle Shifts denay chahiye kyun k uss se Civic ki "back" bach jai gi, aapki toot gae to kya hua!

I wish Honda bhi strong frames bana sakta like Toyota. Hopefully after a few centuries like Toyota they will be able to do so. Toyota ne bhi World War I k doraan strong frames wali technology haasil ki thi taa k un mai baithay fauji zakhmi na hon.
    Bas kar pagley.... Rulayee ga kya.....
    None of the brave deserve fair....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So now after adding this advance tax for example in case of civic it would be like
    2452000 control price + 150000 Reg + 75000 / 150000 tax
    OMG

26. 05-07-2014, 04:38 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If There is a test drive i'll surely go for it. Bata toh sakon ke new model test kiya hai

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I don't get the point really
    What's wrong with pakwheels these days ?
    No respect at all for the members I must say !
    This is totally wrong and biased behaviour
    And I request all the senior respected mods to kindly look into this matter
    It's really so frustrating when we try our best to participate in every possible way we can and still our comments and replies are removed from this site
    I still see many childish replies in previous pages where ppl are comparing city civic etc directly
    And those comments are still there !
    And when we share something that is based on facts those replies are removed without even any reason !
    Daily I see different ppl making new threads for corollas launch and they don't even know a single thing they just have 1 pic from net and they start a new thread

We the old members really care about pakwheels
    I gave all the information and all the specs which I don't think any one else can give here before the launch but still I didn't make a new thread I just came here and posted here
    Requested the mods to add the specs in 1st post so to avoid further confusions and fights and to avoid useless comments and rumours but it's Ok as they wish
    But now when I am sharing any thing that I searched on Google why are those comments getting deleted ?
    U should understand
    The way ppl are crazy about Facebook etc we the car lovers are crazy for pakwheels
    And may be that's the reason why I don't see many old members now and sometimes I really miss them all
    @ Libra
    Dear sir kindly look into this matter
    If any one is not following the rules then do what's best for pakwheels but when we are following all the rules and Ethics we the pakwheelers don't deserve this treatment
    Thanks

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

will all the salaried people, for whom the income tax is already deducted by their employers, have to file a case of tax return then or will there be any other procedure for them?

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Add 30,000 to 150,000 rs advance tax on different variants which will be collected by dealerships at the time of delivery.

car-dealers-issue-advance-tax-collection-schedule

KARACHI: Authorised dealers have issued the schedule for collecting advance income tax, different for filers and non-filers of income tax, at the time of booking of cars and jeeps.

Dealers will collect the advance income tax on behalf of their assemblers as per decision taken in the federal budget 2014-2015. The assemblers will then deposit the tax to the government’s treasury.
    Pak Suzuki Motor Company (PSMCL) has issued a circular to its authorised dealers on Thursday (July 3) regarding ex-factory prices inclusive of advance income tax.

For Mehran VX and Mehran VXR, for instance, advance income tax of Rs10,000 is fixed for both filers and non-filers.
    On Wagon R VX, Wagon R VXR and Wagon R VXL models, the amount of advance income tax is Rs20,000 for filers and Rs25,000 for non-filers.

The tax on Cultus VXR is Rs20,000 for filers and Rs25,000 for non-filers, and Rs50,000 and Rs100,000 on Liana RXI and Liana 1RXI.
    On Swift DLX, DX STD, AT, DLX NV and AT NV, the authorised dealers will collect Rs50,000 from filers and Rs100,000 from non-filers.

Honda Atlas Pakistan will collect Rs30,000 and Rs40,000 from filers and non-filers on Honda City, and Rs50,000 and Rs100,000 on City Aspire.

On Honda Civic (all variables), Rs75,000 will be charged from filers and Rs150,000 from non-filers. A letter issued by Honda Atlas said the prices are unchanged and only above-mentioned advance tax is to be added in the prices.

Assemblers will provide the receipt of the advance income tax to the customers for adjustment of this tax in their respective income tax returns.

Assemblers have asked their authorised dealers to carefully check customer’s status, that whether or not they file tax, on the website of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) and collect tax accordingly.

Dealers said the government’s decision might not hurt income tax filers, but this would definitely discourage investors besides helping in eroding the menace of premium on spot sales of cars.

They added that the impact of changes in withholding tax on car sales would be visible after two months in view of vast variety of buyers.
    Out of total sales of locally assembled cars, the share of corporate and government buying ranges between 20 and 25 per cent, while the share of car sales through leasing is 20pc. The rest of car buyers include growers, farmers, trade community, etc.

On 1,801cc to 2,000cc, advance tax is Rs100,000 for filers and Rs200,000 for non-filers. The rate is Rs150,000 and Rs300,000 on 2001cc to 2,500cc; Rs200,000 and Rs400,000 on 2,501-3,000cc; and Rs250,000 and Rs450,000 on above 3,000cc.
    Published in Dawn, July 5th, 2014

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are 50 plus comments removed in last 50 minutes. When I take action people get upset. I edited opening post with warning. Closed this thread temporarily so that people learn. But it looks like off topic replies are not stopping here.

Closing this thread again for clean up or any other decision.
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers