Please discuss here:
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad
Please discuss here:
Not before mid 2014
Body kits available for all cars...
PM for details
Main bhee tau May 2014 keh raha hoon. Announcement in March 2014 and delivery in May 2014. Someone in this forum has got it straight from the horse's mouth, announcement in March 2014 and delivery in May 2014. The exterior is attractive but if you look at the interior, it is not as attractive as the present one. You can have a look at the European Corolla in this link and remember in Pakistan it will be the European version: Comparison: 2014 Euro-Spec Corolla vs US spec Corolla | PakWheels Blog .
I think both the US and European interiors are not attractive. What do you think? Mujhay tau both interiors Bedford truck kay interior key copy lagtay hain, so trashy and crappy.
It is launching in December 2014.
Source: IMC SM, won't disclose his name but pls people don't lie here and give silly statements such as it will launch after 3 months of internaional launch, as its already launched in EU and Thai before 2 months, so pls don't fool people around,
"Live Fast, Die Young and Leave a Beautiful CORPSE "
How much horsepower gain do you get from your NOS sticker ?
http://www.facebook.com/PhotographyBlogs | http://www.facebook.com/pages/Digital-Music/100893450081351; lets create/learn some digital music today!
As pr my perception and previous data Next Gen corolla will no not launch before August 14 in Pak.
Beshak ALLAH he sy hy sub waqt sy pehly nahin zarorat sy zada nahin.
I was wondering if we could talk about the possible launch date of the new 2014 Toyota Corolla body shell by Toyota Indus Pakistan. Here is my take:
1. The date has not been announced.
2. The shape will definitely be the European version and not the US one. Thank God for the US shape is not that attractive and the European one is whole lot beautiful.
3. The car will be launched after it is launched in Thailand which is yet to be done. The new shape (body shell) will be launched in Pakistan after it is inaugurated in Thailand for all the major parts are manufactured in there (Thailand). Thailand has adopted the European version and not the ugly US version and from there I infer that Pakistan will also get the same European body shell.
4. I think that it will be launched in Thailand in November or December 2013 and after that it will be introduced in India and Pakistan. Thailand also supplies parts to India as well as Pakistan.
5. Just keep checking this website when it is launched in Thailand: Toyota Motors Thailand Co.,Ltd.. Just click on the icon 'Toyota Vehicles' and check the shape of the Altis. Mind you, the main welcome page will be highlighted too when the new Corolla Altis is launched in Thailand. It will be sometime in November or December 2013 in Thailand when the new Altis will be launched there. You can also directly go to Atis's website here: Corolla Altis ??????...?????????????? 7 Wonder Speed.
6. Let's hope it comes with a beige or other light-coloured interiors in Pakistan and not a black one. Majority of the users like a lighter interior and beige tops the list.
7. Mind you, all the CKDs (completely knocked down kits) to Pakistan, India, South Asia, South East Asia and the Far East are supplied by Toyota Thailand. This also includes the ASEAN countries.
Too many threads on the subject. Please follow this thread where it's under discussion extensively for last 3 months.
Here is the link https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/coo...mours-pakistan
I think this thread should be merged..
Pakwheels on the MAP!
Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ
@ European version. US version rocks
I've looked into the body-shell matter and Thailand has adopted the European version. I hope it comes with an immobiliser. It is a pity that in 2013 Toyota Indus doesn't have an immobiliser in her cars.
Don't you like the European version sir?
and immobilizer is the only thing that is keeping me and corolla apart. they dont introduce it on purpose. so that the Chor mafia would find some sort of solution for it. cuz their cars are always in demand by thieves.
I've come across another interesting piece of information on this document: http://www.toyota-indus.com/wp-conte...ne-30-2013.pdf. Below is a table on page 4 giving out very interesting information about how bad things are for Toyota Indus.
Year ended June 30
% change 2013 vs. 2012 Profit After Tax Rs in billion 3.4 ****4.3 -20.9% Vehicle Sales Units 38,517 ***55,060 -30.1% Vehicle Production Units 37,405 ***54,917 -31.9% Net Revenues Rs in billion 63.8*******77.0 -17.1% Earnings Per Share Rs 42.7******54.7 -21.9% Annual Cash Dividend
Per Share Rs
25.0******32.0 -21.9% Shareholders' Equity
Rs in billion
17.7*******17.0 4.1% Contribution to National
Rs in billion
21.3*******24.7 -13.8% INDUS MOTOR COMPANY
If you analyse the data you will gather that everything has gone down for Toyota Indus from fiscal year 2012 to 2013. Profit, number of vehicles sold, net revenue, earning per share, every figure has gone down. Every figure but one is in the negative in the extreme right column.
My point is that maybe the new corolla will help Toyota Indus. It needs new models to fix its balance sheet which is showing everything in the negative.
Import age has been reduced from 5 to 3 years and it was done in December 2012. Even that move has not helped Toyota. People are not buying their cars. I need a new car very badly and I'm waiting for the new model. I'm also waiting for December 2013 when the import policy will be reviewed. Maybe the government will ban all imports, reduce the age limit to 2 years, ban the imports of hybrids. All these moves will help local manufacturers. Let's see what happens in December of this year. Maybe APMDA (All Pakistan Motor Dealears' Association) will succeed in their fight to increase the age limit of imported vehicles to 5 years. Then people will think about importing good JDM cars. It will hit Toyota Indus even more.
I think Toyota Indus needs to put its house in order. Things are very bad for her.
Now this is quite interesting for me to know that Toyota has done all this on purpose, not installing an immobiliser. Now you have a point there. Indus Motors should take responsibility for not installing this essential piece of equipment in 2013. This is quite weird. They should have an immobiliser in their cars in 2013. Let's hope they install one in their new 2014 Toyota Corolla.
Indus Motor's Toyota Fortuner is said to have an immobiliser as narrated in post # 27 on this page of pakwheel's post: https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/4x4...an-assembled-2
"Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.
Here is my calculation for the probable launch date for the new shaped 11th generation Corolla in Pakistan:
1. December 2013: Car is launched in Thailand and Toyota Thailand ceases to manufacture the present CKDs (completely knocked kits).
2. January to March 2014: Toyota Thailand clears the backlog CKDs as it keeps on sending them to South Asia (India and Pakistan), South East Asia and other countries from Vietnam to Philippines.
3. March 2014: Backlog cleared and Toyota Thailand has no more CKDs to send to Pakistan and India and both Toyota India and Toyota Indus Pakistan launch the new 11th generation Toyota Corolla.
Some people think September 2014 as the probable launch date in Pakistan. If it is launched in Thailand in December 2013 then I don't understand how Toyota Thailand will be able to keep on manufacturing CKDs (completely knocked down kits) for the old shape for that long (September 2014). It all boils down to when it is launched in Thailand. If it is launched in December 2013 or January 2014 then is should be there in Pakistan by March or April 2014.
This is my take and I've all respect for my fellow pakwheelers who are giving us a date as far as September or December 2014.