Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 33 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 2512
Like Tree2148Likes

Thread: New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ferrari10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #641
    PakWheeler Follow
    inam45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zabymao View Post
    I am actually heart broken atm, the signs all direct to something I don't want. The hot shots at Indus launched a prius price tagged 4 million plus , do you honestly expect them to give us something which is actually value for money? Nah I don't think so. Inam sir I am most probably going to buy the new civic atleast its value for money compared to this. I am so sad

    Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using PW Forums mobile app
    i totally agree with you.
    ?Always focus on the front windshield and not the review mirror.? ('',)

  3. #642
    PakWheeler Follow
    auto_idiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Some people are expecting 7 speed AT, some are hopeful for diesel variant and others are expecting IMC will launch Corolla with interior shape they like, BUT it is IMC, it will do what suits it the best.

    If IMC launch Daihatsu Mira, it sure will prove a GAME CHANGER car. If it happens, (na)Pak Suzuki will sustain the financial damage, not the Honda!!!
    "Failure is always an option" (Adam Savage)
    Safe and speedy wins the race! (Auto Idiot)

  4. #643
    PakWheeler Follow
    supereagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    52
    Posts
    599
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zabymao View Post
    I am actually heart broken atm, the signs all direct to something I don't want. The hot shots at Indus launched a prius price tagged 4 million plus , do you honestly expect them to give us something which is actually value for money? Nah I don't think so. Inam sir I am most probably going to buy the new civic atleast its value for money compared to this. I am so sad

    Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using PW Forums mobile app
    Mohtaram zabymao Sahib,
    If Prius is expensive then you cannot blame IMC for that but the government. Out of the total price-tag, 70% of the car price is its duty and taxes imposed by our Awam-Doast AKA Awam-Dushman government. No one can help reduce the price of the car but Ishaq Dar.

    Just look at the bozo who announced that hybrids under 1200cc would be allowed duty-free when no manufacturer made a 1200cc hybrid. When asked the same question by Geo's Hamid Mir, Ishaq Dar replied that his government had announced the duty-free policy so that manufactures started making such cars to provide relief to the people of Pakistan. Just look at this guy's IQ which must be running in low single digits, he expects manufactures to come to his call to give his people relief rather than do it himself. Ab main kis dewaar sy apna sar phoroon. Yay tau haal hy hamaray hukamranoon ka jinhoon ny humain relief daina hy.

    One more thing. The reduced duty on hybrids with 1500cc and 1800cc announced by this liar Ishaq Dar in June 2013 has also failed to bring relief to the public because it addresses to brand new hybrids only and not used hybrids. Look at the fruit of this government's policy of reduced duty on hybrids announced by Ishaq Dar in June 2013: Price of brand-new IMC Prius stands above 4.5 million, something out of the reach of the general public.

    Ab aap hee batain k awam kidhar jayay. People were happy in June 2013 that then hybrids were the answer to their problems, that then hybrids would be available at reduced price and with low operational cost by consuming less fuel and a permanent relief from long queues of CNG, all have turned out to be a ccock and bull story: Tons of lies!

    A very experienced car dealer told me in June 2013 that on the average price of a used 1800cc and 1500cc Prius would come down by Rs. 400,000 because he believed the government's lie that custom duty on used Prius had been reduced, all of us understood it as such but the truth was that price of no Prius came down, rather it increased because of a falling rupee because custom-duty on Prius was reduced only for brand-new hybrid cars. All believed this white lie of the government.

    Hamaray baycharay awam key haalat koi nahin badlay ga because our leaders are not sincere in serving let alone solving the problems of their people.

    I also saw a piece of news on The News stating that duty would be slashed significantly on CKDs making locally manufactured cars cheap, that too turned out to be a piece of music to the writer's ears who was so gullible:

    http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...Budget-2013-14

    Regards and no offence please.

    Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

  5. #644
    PakWheeler Follow
    zabymao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    The reason why I blame IMC is because if you know a certain product would be a fail regardless of the reason being the government taxes, they should have not gone through with it . They have never given us anything value for money. So I think it was pretty stupid of them to launch a car that would be not worth the money after being launched . Everything requires planning which one can see IMC lacks, so dear super eagle I think have pretty valid reasons to blame them

    Ofc no offense

    Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using PW Forums mobile app

  6. #645
    PakWheeler Follow
    asadlarik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    have a look at starting prices of thailand and usa, there is big difference US [1.8-Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve with Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i); 132 hp @ 6000 rpm, 128 lb.-ft. @ 4400 rpm] Rs 1760000, Thai [1ZR-FE 1.6J Manual] 2470000.

    Thailand also has a cng variant.

    I cant say which way Pakistan prices will go but initial offerings should be 20-24 , anything lower can devalue current corollas.

  7. #646
    PakWheeler Follow
    supereagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    52
    Posts
    599
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Angry Har shaakh pay ulloo baithaa hy, anjaam-e-gulistan kiya ho ga.

    Quote Originally Posted by zabymao View Post
    The reason why I blame IMC is because if you know a certain product would be a fail regardless of the reason being the government taxes, they should have not gone through with it . They have never given us anything value for money. So I think it was pretty stupid of them to launch a car that would be not worth the money after being launched . Everything requires planning which one can see IMC lacks, so dear super eagle I think have pretty valid reasons to blame them

    Ofc no offense

    Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using PW Forums mobile app
    Mohtaram zabymao Sahib,
    Here are my points:
    1. I'm not a big fan of what the local car manufacturers are offering us. No value for money as you have put it.

    2. The local manufacturers have to follow the policy of the government.

    3. Ishaq Dar reduced the duty on brand new hybrids. Where is the relief? Why is the new Prius over 4.5 million? Why the government has lied to its people. Why it is offering only lollypops to its people?

    4. Who charges duties on cars? It is the government. Why the government has not reduced the duties on cars so that average Pakistanis can buy them.

    5. I appreciate that IMC has launched the new Prius because by doing so it has exposed the true face of our Awam-Dushman governmant. It truly shows Ishaq Dar's face. In his budget speech he announced that hybrids would flood Pakistan and Pakistanis would be able to afford a hybrid and it has not turned out to be the case. His lies have been exposed by IMC launching its brand-new Prius. If IMC had not done so, people would have argued, "Bhai, IMC Prius kyun nahee launch kartee, duties kum kar dee hain government nay." What do you say to that?

    6. I saw a post of a fellow pakwheeler Mr. Chaudhry9 this morning where he said that then people didn't have to wait for CNG in long queues and it took him only 15 minutes to get his CNG tank filled. Do you thiink 15 minutes is less time? For me, even 5 minutes is a lot of time. I don't use CNG but petrol. I take only about 3 minutes to get my tank topped up for about a week because my time has value. Yay awaam ko hakumat nay kis zalaalat main daal diya hay jahan logoon ko 6, 6 hours kay liyay CNG key lines main lagna parta hay?

    7. Why do we Pakistanis have to switch to CNG? Why doesn't the government reduce the taxes on petrol so that we don't have to switch to CNG in order to save money?

    8. Today people of this country go to their offices and schools in the morning without doing their breakfasts because there is no gas in their homes. This is mainly because of the policies of General Musharraf who allowed CNG stations to be opened not in the thousands but hundreds of thousands. Look at the consequence around yourself today. We don't have gas to cook even in homes let alone in our electricity generating plants and industry. Where are the policies of the government to benefit the common man. Kub din pharain gy aam Pakistani kay? Kahan hay hamara maseeha jo aa k halaat badlay ga iss mulk kay. Na bijlee, na gas, na panee, na roazgaar, na jaan mahfooz, na maal mahfooz.

    9. Look at the rate of inflation. In the times of Mr. Zardari inflation was around 5% and now in the times of Mr. Nawaz Sharif it has touched a staggering 10.9%. Aap gariyon key baat kartay hain? Har cheez ka burra haal hay.

    In the end I would say, "Har shaakh pay ulloo (owl) baitha hay, anjaam-e-gulistan kiya ho ga."

    Thanks and regards.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

  8. 28-02-2014, 07:40 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Not needed

  9. #647
    PakWheeler Follow
    MR.car's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    46
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram zabymao Sahib,
    Here are my points:
    1. I'm not a big fan of what the local car manufacturers are offering us. No value for money as you have put it.

    2. The local manufacturers have to follow the policy of the government.

    3. Ishaq Dar reduced the duty on brand new hybrids. Where is the relief? Why is the new Prius over 4.5 million? Why the government has lied to its people. Why it is offering only lollypops to its people?

    4. Who charges duties on cars? It is the government. Why the government has not reduced the duties on cars so that average Pakistanis can buy them.

    5. I appreciate that IMC has launched the new Prius because by doing so it has exposed the true face of our Awam-Dushman governmant. It truly shows Ishaq Dar's face. In his budget speech he announced that hybrids would flood Pakistan and Pakistanis would be able to afford a hybrid and it has not turned out to be the case. His lies have been exposed by IMC launching its brand-new Prius. If IMC had not done so, people would have argued, "Bhai, IMC Prius kyun nahee launch kartee, duties kum kar dee hain government nay." What do you say to that?

    6. I saw a post of a fellow pakwheeler Mr. Chaudhry9 this morning where he said that then people didn't have to wait for CNG in long queues and it took him only 15 minutes to get his CNG tank filled. Do you thiink 15 minutes is less time? For me, even 5 minutes is a lot of time. I don't use CNG but petrol. I take only about 3 minutes to get my tank topped up for about a week because my time has value. Yay awaam ko hakumat nay kis zalaalat main daal diya hay jahan logoon ko 6, 6 hours kay liyay CNG key lines main lagna parta hay?

    7. Why do we Pakistanis have to switch to CNG? Why doesn't the government reduce the taxes on petrol so that we don't have to switch to CNG in order to save money?

    8. Today people of this country go to their offices and schools in the morning without doing their breakfasts because there is no gas in their homes. This is mainly because of the policies of General Musharraf who allowed CNG stations to be opened not in the thousands but hundreds of thousands. Look at the consequence around yourself today. We don't have gas to cook even in homes let alone in our electricity generating plants and industry. Where are the policies of the government to benefit the common man. Kub din pharain gy aam Pakistani kay? Kahan hay hamara maseeha jo aa k halaat badlay ga iss mulk kay. Na bijlee, na gas, na panee, na roazgaar, na jaan mahfooz, na maal mahfooz.

    9. Look at the rate of inflation. In the times of Mr. Zardari inflation was around 5% and now in the times of Mr. Nawaz Sharif it has touched a staggering 10.9%. Aap gariyon key baat kartay hain? Har cheez ka burra haal hay.

    In the end I would say, "Har shaakh pay ulloo (owl) baitha hay, anjaam-e-gulistan kiya ho ga."

    Thanks and regards.
    i dont post that often but aur comment touch my heart.

  10. 28-02-2014, 09:27 AM

    Senior PakWheeler


  11. #648
    PakWheeler Follow
    omerawan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Oh man the admin has got absolutely no sense of humour ;-)

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  12. #649
    PakWheeler Follow
    5557223's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pishin
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kashifamir24 View Post
    Thanks for reply what are benefits of getting tax registered i am an engineer workin in a private firm gona buy a xli limited edition

    Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Sorry for the late reply. Benefit of tax registered is that I do annual tax return through an accountant (wakeel) and if I've paid for the car using 'income taxed' money, then I can claim all of the withholding tax back. Not just for the car but everything else in life as well like phone bills etc.

  13. #650
    PakWheeler Follow
    amnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zabymao View Post
    I am actually heart broken atm, the signs all direct to something I don't want. The hot shots at Indus launched a prius price tagged 4 million plus , do you honestly expect them to give us something which is actually value for money? Nah I don't think so. Inam sir I am most probably going to buy the new civic atleast its value for money compared to this. I am so sad

    Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using PW Forums mobile app
    I agree with you but you do have to understand that IMC is not be blamed fully! the price of the car is many folds increased due to duty. The Japan import second hand prius costs around 1 to 1.5 million, the rest is all duty. And that for a car which is 3 years old with 50k to 100k mileage.

    None of our government has facilitated people, in fact, they are a source of constant headache!

  14. #651
    PakWheeler Follow
    zabymao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amnd View Post
    I agree with you but you do have to understand that IMC is not be blamed fully! the price of the car is many folds increased due to duty. The Japan import second hand prius costs around 1 to 1.5 million, the rest is all duty. And that for a car which is 3 years old with 50k to 100k mileage.

    None of our government has facilitated people, in fact, they are a source of constant headache!
    Okay, so IMC takes out everything and gives us a piece of garbage ?? I blame the Govt aswell but the most i blame is IMC, honda gives immobilizer ( same tax same govt policies ) IMC doesn't. Want me to compare what HONDA is giving in there lowest scale model ?? Don't defend them, jo ghalat hai wo ghalat hai. They are bound to smash that old technology on our faces yet again because we as a nation are pretty okay with people coming and **** us up. Take a stand, we need it.

    IMC fails at planning, taking advantage of the situation is not planning.

    I so hope someone in the top management reads this, which i doubt!

  15. #652
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,949
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amnd View Post
    I agree with you but you do have to understand that IMC is not be blamed fully! the price of the car is many folds increased due to duty. The Japan import second hand prius costs around 1 to 1.5 million, the rest is all duty. And that for a car which is 3 years old with 50k to 100k mileage.

    None of our government has facilitated people, in fact, they are a source of constant headache!

    il ask you the same question when the goverment allows duty free import of what ever business you are into.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  16. #653
    PakWheeler Follow
    caretaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I dont think you can compare other industries with Pakistan's car industry @chinyoti

    Our car industry has a much more massive consumer base, more experience in the field, more funding and more educated developers then a lot of other businesses in Pakistan. Secondly, their profit per sale is alot higher then other businesses, as well as their ability to risk loss. Finally, the automobile industries main goal SHOULD be to provide safety & worth-while cars to their consumers, if not for their integrity then at least to maintain their customer standing.

    I will admit though that our automobile industry [though experienced as i mentioned earlier] is infantile in comparison to other countries, which might be the reason for their poor quality work, but lack of experience is no excuse for lack of innovation, much to the contrary.

    Just my 2 cents, no offense to anyone

  17. #654
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    so it is June , July or August ?? Some one was saying April as well ??
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  18. #655
    PakWheeler Follow
    zabymao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    so it is June , July or August ?? Some one was saying April as well ??

    Thats the fun part of it.. Kissi ko nahin pata

  19. #656
    PakWheeler Follow
    supereagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    52
    Posts
    599
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    il ask you the same question when the goverment allows duty free import of what ever business you are into.
    Mohtaram Chinyoti Sahib,
    1. Let's start it from duty free or at least inexpensive petrol so that people get over the curse of waiting in long CNG queues which will ease pressure off our natural gas supply enabling people to cook food in their kitchens, we will also be able to supply gas to our natural gas driven electricity generating plants to improve our so severe power crisis and we will be able to supply gas to our industry which will stimulate our economy by creating both jobs and growth.

    2. Slashing tax on Diesel will also stimulate our agriculture by promoting growth in that sector and such a move will also benefit the general public as it will bring down inflation because it will help reduce the freight factor of goods too. The plain nonsense of the situation is that Diesel which costs way less to produce is more expensive than petrol. Only a psychotic with severe schizophrenia will tell you that Diesel should be more expensive than petrol, this clearly shows the state of mind of our rulers.

    About the curse of CNG. A whole Mafia has been involved in the introduction of this curse into Pakistan which has not made millions but billions by switching cars to this scourge. A special government backed gang was involved in the import of CNG kits so that only they could make several folds of profit and give the government officials their commission. Iss mulk ka aisay hee nahin baira gharaq howa. Aik say barh kar aik lootnay walla choar hamaray sar pay aa kar aur baith kar mazay say sawari kar k loot maar kar k chala gaya aur koi poochnay walla nahin.

    Aur tau aur ghazab Khuda ka jinhon ny 1971 main mulk torra un ko bhee kissy ny nahin poochaa. We even made one of the persons our Prime Minister who was responsible for the dismemberment of Pakistan with the secession of East Pakistan in 1971 with the formation of Bangladesh. Quaid-e-Azam ko kiya munh dikhain gy hum sub Qayamat wallay din, kay Jo mulk uss ny humain 1947 main banaa kar diya tha uss main sy adhaa hum ny ganwaa diya 1971 main.

    Aaj Quaid ka bacchaa kuchaa Pakistan takleef key siskiyaan lay raha hy k mujhay bachao aur na-ehal aur naliak hukamraan hamaray sar pay aa kar baith gayay hain. Allah hamaray Pakistan key hifazat farmayay. Ameen!

    Zarra yay mulahiza farmayan k kis haal main hy hamara mulk:

    http://m.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/201...wth_exceeds_zz

    Zarra iss pay bhee nazar doraa lain:

    http://m.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/201...g_for_nawaz_zz

    Regards.


    Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

  20. #657
    PakWheeler Follow
    manal18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    He said the new corolla will be a next generation car with a facelift and new engine technology.

  21. #658
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,949
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram Chinyoti Sahib,
    1. Let's start it from duty free or at least inexpensive petrol so that people get over the curse of waiting in long CNG queues which will ease pressure off our natural gas supply enabling people to cook food in their kitchens, we will also be able to supply gas to our natural gas driven electricity generating plants to improve our so severe power crisis and we will be able to supply gas to our industry which will stimulate our economy by creating both jobs and growth.

    2. Slashing tax on Diesel will also stimulate our agriculture by promoting growth in that sector and such a move will also benefit the general public as it will bring down inflation because it will help reduce the freight factor of goods too. The plain nonsense of the situation is that Diesel which costs way less to produce is more expensive than petrol. Only a psychotic with severe schizophrenia will tell you that Diesel should be more expensive than petrol, this clearly shows the state of mind of our rulers.

    About the curse of CNG. A whole Mafia has been involved in the introduction of this curse into Pakistan which has not made millions but billions by switching cars to this scourge. A special government backed gang was involved in the import of CNG kits so that only they could make several folds of profit and give the government officials their commission. Iss mulk ka aisay hee nahin baira gharaq howa. Aik say barh kar aik lootnay walla choar hamaray sar pay aa kar aur baith kar mazay say sawari kar k loot maar kar k chala gaya aur koi poochnay walla nahin.

    Aur tau aur ghazab Khuda ka jinhon ny 1971 main mulk torra un ko bhee kissy ny nahin poochaa. We even made one of the persons our Prime Minister who was responsible for the dismemberment of Pakistan with the secession of East Pakistan in 1971 with the formation of Bangladesh. Quaid-e-Azam ko kiya munh dikhain gy hum sub Qayamat wallay din, kay Jo mulk uss ny humain 1947 main banaa kar diya tha uss main sy adhaa hum ny ganwaa diya 1971 main.

    Aaj Quaid ka bacchaa kuchaa Pakistan takleef key siskiyaan lay raha hy k mujhay bachao aur na-ehal aur naliak hukamraan hamaray sar pay aa kar baith gayay hain. Allah hamaray Pakistan key hifazat farmayay. Ameen!

    Zarra yay mulahiza farmayan k kis haal main hy hamara mulk:

    BBC Urdu - ?*????? ????? ??? ?????? ?????: ???? ????

    Zarra iss pay bhee nazar doraa lain:

    BBC Urdu - ???? ????? ??? ???? ?*???? ????? ??? ? ??? ??

    Regards.


    Sent from my A10 using PW Forums mobile app
    Muhataram Sahab,

    Im not sure where did you take the topic to, A brother just blammed the goverment of imposing taxes on cars and i replied to him tax nae lagainge to industry thap hojaegi. I make fabrics from yarn, If duty free cloth comes in to Pakistan or cheap fabrics come my business would be domed i would never be happy about it,

    Same goes for everyone and even the car industry.

    Deisel better quality is priced higher around the world having emission taxes, bla bla and what not, Our daily comodities are taxed higher because us as a nation dont pay our taxes as we should.

    CNG/Petrol mafia thats a long debate, Everyone knows what happened, who issued licences despite being ban all that is happening and i guess keep happening unless we step into the system rather than sitting on our seats bashing the keyboards with our words.

    The point simply was when i cant accept duty free fabrics to come so my business isnt harmed, Then how can i expect to ruin the automobile sector?

    Things arent going great for any sector in this country, Times arent good, things are difficult, Way of doing business in Pakistan is very different costs are different, People who encounter a depreciation of 10% a year in there business show it as 15% by will to balance the bribry in their balance sheets.

    Yes i agree to you Allah hamaray Pakistan key hifazat farmayay. Ameen!


    Now lets get back to Corolla,
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  22. #659
    PakWheeler Follow
    zabymao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    hehe supereagle does take the topic somewhere else! Coming back to the corolla, someone needs to find the second most important information, which technology are they going to implement, the old or the new one?

  23. #660
    PakWheeler Follow
    caretaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @zabymao bro, unfortunately i dont think ANYONE can answer these questions until the official release of corolla in Pakistan :/ A number of people have been in touch with IMC through a trusted contact or source, and they stone-wall any talks of the new corolla. Besides them noone would know for sure

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •