Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 56 of 126 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2512
Like Tree2148Likes

Thread: New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ferrari10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #1101
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasham30 View Post
    Are you the CEO of Toyota Indus Motors???


    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quite sarcastic U r.
    U were unable to understand my statement.People are making their guesses about altis, which is supposed to be launched first.
    Seriously, one cannot speculate anything here.
    I answered clearly but U took it in very wrong & immature way.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  3. #1102
    PakWheeler Follow
    hasham30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Age
    38
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mansoor_qadir View Post
    Quite sarcastic U r.
    U were unable to understand my statement.People are making their guesses about altis, which is supposed to be launched first.
    Seriously, one cannot speculate anything here.
    I answered clearly but U took it in very wrong & immature way.
    I still can't get what you are trying to say and your maturity is quite evident by reading all your replies in various threads, let us not consume more space here

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #1103
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mansoor_qadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,476
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hasham30 View Post
    I still can't get what you are trying to say and your maturity is quite evident by reading all your replies in various threads, let us not consume more space here

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    I can do nothing if U cannot understand.

    Peace.
    <..If everything seems under control, U r not going fast enough..>

  5. #1104
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Fahad.Ayub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,958
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    We can educate about 1% of buyers- The ones who use PW, ones who are Guests on PW and friends&Relatives of PW members&users.
    The rest 99%, Corolla with super-duper resale, that's the only thing that matters. Oh, and strong Headlight on high beam.
    Their low beam is enough to make you blind

  6. #1105
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad.Ayub View Post
    Their low beam is enough to make you blind
    True. And, most Corollas high beam don't hit straight, more like this : Left beam, faaaar right, Right beam: too high lol. That just kills the purpose. But, I admit, I am jealous if it. The visibility, damn!
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  7. #1106
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    harib4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,436
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    expected date of booking start?

  8. #1107
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Fahad.Ayub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,958
    Follows
    3
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    True. And, most Corollas high beam don't hit straight, more like this : Left beam, faaaar right, Right beam: too high lol. That just kills the purpose. But, I admit, I am jealous if it. The visibility, damn!
    You forgot HIDs
    There are 3 reasons why i like Corolla
    Headlamps
    Horn
    And how it sounds when you floor it

  9. #1108
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    faiz.aslam.121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oslo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,464
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad.Ayub View Post
    You forgot HIDs
    There are 3 reasons why i like Corolla
    Headlamps
    Horn
    And how it sounds when you floor it
    I love the engine sound, no doubt in that
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

  10. #1109
    PakWheeler Follow
    Deadly_Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    600
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad.Ayub View Post
    Their low beam is enough to make you blind
    and that is so frustrating, give them a dipper only to find out that its the low effin beam

  11. #1110
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RL589's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=cooldevil;4315189]when it comes to jungli hardcore driving, rolla takes the lead waiting forASSSSCALLEYEEE [/QUOTE
    Dude also baat bhee nahin hai l have seen many reborns run for 250k milage without any suspension change or repair
    vtec roxx!!!!!

  12. #1111
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    cooldevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,047
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=RL589;4322822]
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldevil View Post
    when it comes to jungli hardcore driving, rolla takes the lead waiting forASSSSCALLEYEEE [/QUOTE
    Dude also baat bhee nahin hai l have seen many reborns run for 250k milage without any suspension change or repair
    it can b, but according to our experience, rollas are much more tough! our xli was on rent, clocked 3 lac km on cng and still it ran like a stallion, only engine oil and filters replaced on time , no suspension work or axle etc. whereas our city has got a nakhra factor, it needs to b pampered alot! but the drive a honda is much better than rolla! in the end rolla is a chauffeurs car and honda is a drivers car

  13. #1112
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Other
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,107
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=cooldevil;4322839]
    Quote Originally Posted by RL589 View Post
    it can b, but according to our experience, rollas are much more tough! our xli was on rent, clocked 3 lac km on cng and still it ran like a stallion, only engine oil and filters replaced on time , no suspension work or axle etc. whereas our city has got a nakhra factor, it needs to b pampered alot! but the drive a honda is much better than rolla is a chauffeurs car and honda is a drivers car
    Agreed sir! for urban/highway driving Hondas are a treat to drive. but as more than 70% of us live in rural areas corollas are more comfy on broken unpaved rds/tracks. i was in a defender going along a rivers banks and was kinda tough.what do i see coming from the opposite side? Indus rolla 2.0D will those spacers at rhe back and was whizzing like a mutt jeep lolz . thats the kinda rds a corolla can tackle! both cars have their own space! no toyota honda war! one should buy the car according to his/her requirements keeping in mind where the car has to mostly ply. loved all my corollas I had and all the hondas aswell!

  14. #1113
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sheikhmunda97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kasur
    Posts
    1,686
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=zunny;4322851]
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldevil View Post

    Agreed sir! for urban/highway driving Hondas are a treat to drive. but as more than 70% of us live in rural areas corollas are more comfy on broken unpaved rds/tracks. i was in a defender going along a rivers banks and was kinda tough.what do i see coming from the opposite side? Indus rolla 2.0D will those spacers at rhe back and was whizzing like a mutt jeep lolz . thats the kinda rds a corolla can tackle! both cars have their own space! no toyota honda war! one should buy the car according to his/her requirements keeping in mind where the car has to mostly ply. loved all my corollas I had and all the hondas aswell!
    Yup ur 101% rite sir that's why Rolla sale is batter because our 60 to 70% population live in village
    And I always said the same thing that u mentioned
    both Honda and Toyota belongs to different category
    And don't know why people compare them
    ALONE
    BUT HAPPY

  15. #1114
    PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenmasood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    price??????

  16. #1115
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,952
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    BBH - 038 1795cc
    BBH - 051 1795cc
    BBH - 057 1299cc


    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1395336New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1395337New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1395338
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  17. #1116
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Other
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,107
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    you nailed it bro!!

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

  18. #1117
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    harib4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,436
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Means 2 cars 1.8 ALTS IS n one 1.3 XLI/GLI

  19. #1118
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Before Prius was launched, we all knew what was coming
    I have access to Suzuki's news & updates www.suzukifamily.com.pk
    how to sign in as i have no id can i also use this site?
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  20. #1119
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,245
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    @chinyoti : smart move. getting more info for these rides.

    from the engine # of 1.8cc doubts that they are assembled locally.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  21. #1120
    exo
    exo is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    exo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    But 1NR-FE is 1329cc :/

Closed Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •