Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 60 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2512
Like Tree2148Likes

Thread: New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

How is the ground clearance of this model looks pretty close to the ground
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    The shape is gorgeous I'm in love with a corolla once again
    And for belta 1.3 or etios 1.3ltr they will never do it ever be coz just like in 1.8ltr or 1.6ltr category Civic takes the lead overall including sales then in 1.3ltr category too Honda Atlas will be the winner and IMC knows that
    According to my experience I had always faced great loss (in resale ) whenever I bought corolla Top of the line variants and AL HAMDULILLAH never faced such loss in selling any civic till now
    So if the shape looks really hot n elegant in reality like in pics I would rather go for a Gli Auto (whether 1.3 or 1.6 ) after selling my top of the line 9th gen civic a bad decision but a good one in the longer run at least I will be able to enjoy new corolla as well and later can go for 10th gen civic after 3 years Gli will be a hot cake and wouldn't give any big loss like altis
    If u search for a used corolla u can easily get altis cruise tronic Sr 1.8ltr 2011 prefacelift for around 1350 to 14 and same model Gli also gets the same price
    u r right bro
    i bought Altis in 2005 and when i had to sell it in 2012, offers i got were less than xli/gli of same year and model.. i m also in favour of 1.3 L Gli manual.. even present 1.6 Gli auto doesnt hv as good resale as 1.3L Manual

using Tapatalk for iPhone 5...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ true in terms of resale but then for 7 -yrs you enjoyed the pleasure of a 1.8 powerful engine.AN airbag(lolz) funny they give us only one airbag . alloy rims side skirts electric windows leather steering and that wooden finish etc. so what if XLI/GLI sell more ! its a taxi car hence popular with rent a car guys. safety comes first so even if one loses money on the TOTL variant ! one has to pay for the extra privileges lolz.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default What to buy?

I need to get a new corolla. Specifically for village use.

So should I buy a bit used one. But due to the fact 50,000rs discount on new car (old shape). A bit used and brand new are of almost same price now.

Still the question remains that price might drop in next few weeks. (As in the case of Honda civic)

I urgently need a car. What do you suggest?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

buy a new one!

'RESPECT',DIY projects: 1) 'CRUISEMATEC' 1st PKDM 8th Gen Civic with OEM Honda CRUISE CONTROL 2)Steering Audio Controls 3)AUX for OEM 8th Gen 6 CD CHANGER 4)Leather RED H logo!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    I need to get a new corolla. Specifically for village use.

So should I buy a bit used one. But due to the fact 50,000rs discount on new car (old shape). A bit used and brand new are of almost same price now.

Still the question remains that price might drop in next few weeks. (As in the case of Honda civic)

I urgently need a car. What do you suggest?

Brand new XLI
    I think it is available 75k below the invoice price
    What else u need when u can get an avg decent brand new trouble free family sedan at such a discount avail the opportunity
    Note 1 is a great cell phone but still we pay so much money and go for note 3 if u can get a brand new note 1 for 25 k then y not Aur jab baat XLi ki hai to phir to bas shape he change hogy :p
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    The shape is gorgeous I'm in love with a corolla once again
    And for belta 1.3 or etios 1.3ltr they will never do it ever be coz just like in 1.8ltr or 1.6ltr category Civic takes the lead overall including sales then in 1.3ltr category too Honda Atlas will be the winner and IMC knows that
    According to my experience I had always faced great loss (in resale ) whenever I bought corolla Top of the line variants and AL HAMDULILLAH never faced such loss in selling any civic till now
    So if the shape looks really hot n elegant in reality like in pics I would rather go for a Gli Auto (whether 1.3 or 1.6 ) after selling my top of the line 9th gen civic a bad decision but a good one in the longer run at least I will be able to enjoy new corolla as well and later can go for 10th gen civic after 3 years Gli will be a hot cake and wouldn't give any big loss like altis
    If u search for a used corolla u can easily get altis cruise tronic Sr 1.8ltr 2011 prefacelift for around 1350 to 14 and same model Gli also gets the same price
    even I vote for Honda civic in 1.8L categories but if u look at the other countries like India, Thailand, Saudia Arabia or any Gulf countries Toyota Corolla 1.6 or Altis 1.8 sell more than Honda Civic......the trend in Pak has changed ever since IMC launched corolla Gli
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I guess I'll rephrase the question; how much loss would I face if I decide to sell the car after a Year. Would the launch of New shape cause much depreciation of value of old shape?

Sent from my LT26i using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Rollas never depreciate
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    I guess I'll rephrase the question; how much loss would I face if I decide to sell the car after a Year. Would the launch of New shape cause much depreciation of value of old shape?

Sent from my LT26i using PW Forums mobile app
    maybe after 2-3yrs it will depreciate

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not a single model of corolla basic trim has ever depreciated
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    even I vote for Honda civic in 1.8L categories but if u look at the other countries like India, Thailand, Saudia Arabia or any Gulf countries Toyota Corolla 1.6 or Altis 1.8 sell more than Honda Civic......the trend in Pak has changed ever since IMC launched corolla Gli
    in above mentioned countries Altis is popular bcoz they dont get 1.3 L variant But here in Pakistan 1.3 Corolla is best seller and Toyota Indus cannot leave 1.3 segment

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    in above mentioned countries Altis is popular bcoz they dont get 1.3 L variant But here in Pakistan 1.3 Corolla is best seller and Toyota Indus cannot leave 1.3 segment

u r not getting my point....IMC has made mistake for bringing 1.3L engine in corollas tht why they cant bring smaller toyota car in 1.3L as they already happy beating another 1.3L categories in Pakistan...like wrangler79 said Altis being failed because ppl like u n me will favor for Honda civic coz every guys in Pak got Gli which look same as Altis

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

u r not getting my point....IMC has made mistake for bringing 1.3L engine in corollas tht why they cant bring smaller toyota car in 1.3L as they already happy beating another 1.3L categories in Pakistan...like wrangler79 said Altis being failed because ppl like u n me will favor for Honda civic coz every guys in Pak got Gli which look same as Altis
    well my point is sale of 1.8L Altis may increase if 1.3L is discontinued but that increase will be much less than the loss Indus will incurr in 1.3 category bcoz i dont think etios or any other car can be liked as much as xli/gli, we Pakistanis are in love with Rolla

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    well my point is sale of 1.8L Altis may increase if 1.3L is discontinued but that increase will be much less than the loss Indus will incurr in 1.3 category bcoz i dont think etios or any other car can be liked as much as xli/gli, we Pakistanis are in love with Rolla
    yes sale of Altis will increase if the GLi stop but we all know that not going to happen.....also they are afraid to launch smaller sedan/hatch like etios lavia or etios coz that might hurt their sale of Gli/Xli....we Pakistani are happy with Gli corolla so is IMC

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Our basics are usually based on myths... We understood that 1.3 liter give better millage compare to 1.8 because it is a small engine.. If 1.3 is small than it has to make an effort to move heavy body so consumption is approximate reaches equal to 1.8.
    Moreover people want to buy xli and start spending money on making its look like altis. They never calculate how much they spent on the car gradually and how much road side electricians make their cars vulnerable to short circuits. Still the car remain xli after all this effort.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    Our basics are usually based on myths... We understood that 1.3 liter give better millage compare to 1.8 because it is a small engine.. If 1.3 is small than it has to make an effort to move heavy body so consumption is approximate reaches equal to 1.8.
    Moreover people want to buy xli and start spending money on making its look like altis. They never calculate how much they spent on the car gradually and how much road side electricians make their cars vulnerable to short circuits. Still the car remain xli after all this effort.
    very true sir. I never got the fact why people wouldn't buy a Gli over an Xli. some say 120k price difference . granted for the cab guys or those who have less budget. rest most of them would buy an Xli. spend near 200k on electric windows fancy rims and stereos amd the blinh bling stuff. whereas not paying for the ABS which is a must feature

I know a Pwer who had to buy a new ride in 2012. he ended up buying a Gli auto. he then spent close to 150K on rims, interior map light (of a vitz) leather steering with audio controls, navigation/dvd. Altis Sr instrument cluster interior wood panels etc and still nothing close to an Altis. he later repented his decision that he should have bought the altis as it costed him more or less the same.

same goes for the aspire version of city . if one plans to add the things latet better is to get factory fitted stuff ad its value for money. There was an approx 250k difference between the basic trim and TOTL variant of the 8th gen civic back in the days. just the two airbags and related things such as seatbelts and sensors etc alone cost 180k. then add the retractable mirrors 55k , fog lights 15k alloy rims 60k remote key 5k. sunroof almost 100k ,auto tranny and the other small bits and bobs. the cost if purchsed after market would cross 400K .... im of the opinion either you buy the bssic trim and keep it sstock, if low on cash or wait add some more and go for the TOTL variant! unlike in corolla. in civic the TOTL variant aka Oriel Prosmatec has more resale than other variants

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

agree we need a hatchback from toyota in 1.3 or 1.0 category or some other smaller sedan...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    i always hated the idea of IMC using 1.3L in corolla as the body is heavy for this underpowered 85hp engine.....fuel consumption is almost same as 1.6 dual vvti Altis manual

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The upcoming rolla has highly cheap looking ugly interior with loads of black plastic.
    ALI

Closed Thread

User Tag List