Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 67 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 2512
Like Tree2148Likes

Thread: New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1408293
    this steering isnt much impressive as compared to CIVIC, Civic's is much smarter
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    woaaa ... bhia don't sell Civic as of now ... Let it come and see what it has to offer ... you don't want to spend north of 2.5 million on a car that does not have immobilizer ... do you ??? set it a bench mark ! ... If you don't want thieves lurking around (God forbid) ......

Interior is disappointing ??? of Civic or of upcoming Corolla ???? .. dekhein bhai driving dymanics has never been the strong point for Corolla , It sells more with a "Gharelu gari" , "family car" and "rough and tough" as some ppl like to tag it .. In this Corolla also , they have introduced flat dash style ( of 80's ) , some have called it retro but the main is to increase the cabin space .. The upcoming corolla is longer then the outgoing generation and the cabin space and back space leg room is improved my couple of inches .. this is a big improvement

but you should be able to get the jist and direction of Toyota and their strategy for Corolla ... More space >> make it more ghareeluu
    Civic has always been a leader when it comes to pleasure of driving and bet me today , that will remain that way !
    I saw the same flat dashboard in new vitz and it was looking great like bmw 3 series.i like that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    And rumour has it .... NO IMMOBILIZER IN UPCOMING COROLLA AS WELL

BAD DAY FOR ROLLA BOYZZZZ

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    what immobilizer do in snatching.. nowadays cars have immobilizer are more snatched, during snatching one can face short term kidnaping as well. if I have a choice I will not put my life in danger. car can be insured, life loss is un payable for deceives.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

5. 02-05-2014, 02:54 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

6. 02-05-2014, 03:10 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

7. 02-05-2014, 03:12 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

8. 02-05-2014, 03:29 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

9. 02-05-2014, 03:33 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

10. 02-05-2014, 03:34 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ok so the car will be launched in 1st week of July according to my sources
    And hopefully I will be able to share all the details of the car , specs features etc 1 week before the launch just like I did last time in 2008
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ALL, the only advantage of immobiliser is that you can leave the car in a residential area / shopping area in a parking lot which has no ticketing /surveillance.
    While you're driving it, there's an equal chance of a car having the latest security features and a basic car having nothing to be snatched, and also the possibility of kidnapping.
    In Pakistan, most of the car thefts happen when the car is parked outside the house/office unattended. Even an amateur thief can manage to steal a car with no security features. This is why we are all whining moaning and groaning that every car MUST have an immobiliser.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omar_575 View Post
    @ALL, the only advantage of immobiliser is that you can leave the car in a residential area / shopping area in a parking lot which has no ticketing /surveillance.
    While you're driving it, there's an equal chance of a car having the latest security features and a basic car having nothing to be snatched, and also the possibility of kidnapping.
    In Pakistan, most of the car thefts happen when the car is parked outside the house/office unattended. Even an amateur thief can manage to steal a car with no security features. This is why we are all whining and moaning that every car MUST have an immobiliser.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app
    esSSSHHHhhhaaABbasheyyYYyy !!!!
    Ehtesham Bokhari
    https://www.facebook.com/sebokhari

14. 02-05-2014, 05:01 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

15. 02-05-2014, 10:58 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb New 2014 Corolla will have an immobiliser!

Dear all,
    Here are my points:

1. I've noticed that you guys are concerned about whether the new 2014 Corolla will have an immobiliser or not. Now here is an authentic piece of news: The new Corolla will have an immobiliser.

2. Comparing the number of domestically produced 1.3L Corollas and Hondas on Pakistani roads; here are the numbers for you: Out of every ten 1.3L cars, 7 are Corollas and the rest are other brands, including the City and Suzuki (1.3L). The numbers speak for themselves. Corolla is an outright winner and that too by a humongous margin.

3. Here is Toyota's slogan QDR:

Q: Quality

D: Dependability

R: Reliability

4. For all Toyota lovers. Please don't worry and don't take offence when some Honda lovers brag about by claiming it (Honda) being better than a Toyota. Numbers speak for themselves. Even in the luxury line Toyota's Lexus is giving the Mercedes S class and the BMW 7 series a run for their money. Toyota's quality is outstanding.

5. Just look at Toyota's models. It is quite amazing that Toyota is probably the only brand with the versatility of models starting from a 1.0 L Vitz right up to a heavy-duty V8 SUV; the Land Cruiser and that too with its QDR slogan (quality, dependability and reliability).

6. Honda is a nice car but when choosing between them (Toyota or a Honda) the temptation is irresistible, I always go for a Toyota. I don't know why.

7. When choosing between a Mercedes S Class and Toyota Lexus, I'll go for a Mercedes. The badge of the three pointed star on the bonnet makes me grab it.

8. Have a look at the J D Powers IQS (Initial Quality Study) graphs and make up your own mind about Toyota's quality, dependability and reliability. Amazing is an understatement.

Regards.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not to incite violence and wars...
    For Pakistan use corolla is great durable vehicle when compared to civic.

I have 2006 corolla maintained by 3s dealer and my friend has 2009 civic 3s maintained. Both cars were bought zero meter and go through factory recommend maintenance. Mine is driven 140,000km and his is driven 90,000km. So civic gives more work. Its rear light bulbs have been replaced, needed ac service, engine mount replacement, needs suspension change, brakes fade out early(being prosmetic a favtor too), dash board rattle fixed, some steering fluid motor pipe work, and many more small works.

On the other hand my corolla only developed problem is loose driver side window and rest is routine maintenances(but its driven almost double).

Yes i love to drive civic but only when i drive it fast.and for calm driving my rolla is best.
    RIP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1408947
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post

I have 2006 corolla maintained by 3s dealer and my friend has 2009 civic 3s maintained. Both cars were bought zero meter and go through factory recommend maintenance. Mine is driven 140,000km and his is driven 90,000km. So civic gives more work. Its rear light bulbs have been replaced, needed ac service, engine mount replacement, needs suspension change, brakes fade out early(being prosmetic a favtor too), dash board rattle fixed, some steering fluid motor pipe work, and many more small works.

On the other hand my corolla only developed problem is loose driver side window and rest is routine maintenances(but its driven almost double).

Yes i love to drive civic but only when i drive it fast.and for calm driving my rolla is best.
    Mohtaram @qwertypoiu Sahib,
    I totally agree with you and believe that you are talking absolute sense. Pakistani made Toyota is lot better than a Honda when it comes to quality and reliability. I don't know what the heck is Atlas Honda doing with its quality. I suppose it's sleeping over it. If you compare a Japanese, UK or US built Honda with the same Toyota, there is not a big difference between the two. Both are great cars. I recently checked out a US built Honda Accord. Its ride was great and it drove well.

When coming to the Pakistani made Honda, it is a whole lot different story. Somehow the quality is not up to the mark. This means that there is something wrong with Honda's quality control management. Honda should wake up and try to improve its quality by learning from its Japanese, UK and US divisions. They are great cars but there is something wrong with Atlas Honda's management.

Regards.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I dont understand why honda is being mentioned here in toyota thread. Both have their pros and cons. Middle aged to older guys prefer corolla for its soberness and resale while younger and enthusiastic people prefer civic for performance and looks. Ask young guys and kids. they will always prefer civic over corolla.
    None of the brave deserve fair....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It depends on other factors as well, how you drive your car, where you drive your car.
    Our office have a large fleet of cars and as per MTO, Honda needs less maintenance and are technologically more advanced. Toyota is good and reliable in pickup trucks and SUVs.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmmm @ inocent devil it seems that u have inside source in toyota. Bhai koi price ka idea hi dae do. Lani tu hae... aur koi option jo nahi

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram @qwertypoiu Sahib,
    I totally agree with you and believe that you are talking absolute sense. Pakistani made Toyota is lot better than a Honda when it comes to quality and reliability. I don't know what the heck is Atlas Honda doing with its quality. I suppose it's sleeping over it. If you compare a Japanese, UK or US built Honda with the same Toyota, there is not a big difference between the two. Both are great cars. I recently checked out a US built Honda Accord. Its ride was great and it drove well.

When coming to the Pakistani made Honda, it is a whole lot different story. Somehow the quality is not up to the mark. This means that there is something wrong with Honda's quality control management. Honda should wake up and try to improve its quality by learning from its Japanese, UK and US divisions. They are great cars but there is something wrong with Atlas Honda's management.

Regards.
    LOL, here he comes again to spoil the whole thread by Honda Toyota war. @Admin please delete his posts.

25. 03-05-2014, 01:37 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiqian1 View Post
    Hmmmm @ inocent devil it seems that u have inside source in toyota. Bhai koi price ka idea hi dae do. Lani tu hae... aur koi option jo nahi
    Haha aisa hy samjh lein
    Price ka koi idea nae de sakta a bhi
    Last time 2.od saloon Sr ki price 1739000 pata lagi thi 1 week pehle Aur launch pe wohy price thi
    Is dafa dekhein
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs down Please refrain from personal attacks on my thread, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler79 View Post
    LOL, here he comes again to spoil the whole thread by Honda Toyota war. @Admin please delete his posts.

@wrangler79, I started this thread and very thankful to everyone who has participated. I would like to request you not to make personal and insulting remarks to anyone. @supereagle Bhai is more than welcome to say anything as long as the content is decent. If you don't like what anyone says, don't take it personal. I think what @supereagle Bhai has said is his personal view. It may be right or it may be wrong. This is pakwheels forum and every constructive criticism should be welcome.

@wrangler79 bhai, on this forum personal attacks are not allowed. I started this thread and in that capacity I would like to request you not to make the same. Thanks.

I would like to request everyone to act like mature and educated ladies and gentlemen. Thanks.

New Corolla is around the corner and we should welcome it with a bang... Hurrah.

28. 03-05-2014, 03:11 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It depends how u drive the car my friend has green plate 2008 civic manual with 210000 milage nothing has changed up till now except oil n filters
    vtec roxx!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bw 2.2 to 2.4 milion price of new ugly rolla according to pw sorces.. Who will pay it just feudals landlords. Where is middle class.?? Cant pay 2+ million for tin daba rolla which bonut alway come with tin of sultan banaspati

31. 03-05-2014, 03:51 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    what immobilizer do in snatching.. nowadays cars have immobilizer are more snatched, during snatching one can face short term kidnaping as well. if I have a choice I will not put my life in danger. car can be insured, life loss is un payable for deceives.
    car snatching has nothing to do with immobilizer, the drivers kidnapping takes place bcoz nowadays most of the cars are equipped with tracking system and for safe exit it is done so that tracking company is not informed..
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Closed Thread

User Tag List